鲜花(23) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-8-4 09:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
在Royal Alexandra Hospital里,出现了一个真人大小的机器人.! e/ U1 p" _, q' ?  W0 c7 U
它有4只胳膊, 身高为5.6英尺,体重大约是2300磅.
8 x0 D# b7 Z7 A/ B  Y7 }0 f外科医生可以用电脑来操纵这个机器人.0 n2 t8 p  v  D- h/ G' r: J
这个机器人花了四百万加元,它可以减少外科手术的器械.
$ ]* i* k% H) S2 M2 Q一位外科医生说:"这是最新的,也是最高级的外科工具."
" w) k2 T/ S% o* r! N! B"这个机器人可以执行更精确的手术,"医生说.
# ^  g+ o$ |4 q' rThere's a new addition to the surgical team at Edmonton's Royal Alexandra Hospital: an adult-sized robot.9 [; Y5 N8 z7 q, }7 \
: C# Y9 q; r) p' i7 d8 P0 L6 t1 ^. L
The four-armed robot, which is five-foot-six and weighs over 2,300 pounds, is programmable and can be operated by surgeons using computer-based technology. It will be used in minimally invasive surgery to provide 3D video imaging and high-resolution images.
0 P* X& h; w. e0 C* b1 d
2 d, i' U5 d' j/ |It cost $4 million to purchase the robot and retrofit one of the hospital's operating rooms. It has the ability to move intuitively in small spaces, and will decrease the number of surgical tools used during operations.
, h, m5 V1 U) A5 M8 W) M$ E$ l) e
: Y$ U# U5 _8 y1 T$ h"This is the latest and most technologically advanced surgical tool available today," Dr. Mike Hobart, a urologist at the hospital who will be one of the first surgeons in the region trained to use the robot, said in a release.
8 t6 d8 X+ T; ?8 d8 i$ _
' c! T' _3 I8 x" H" e- sThe robot also allows for more precise surgery in difficult areas where there is limited space in the body, said Hobart.' H$ a$ e1 f/ f6 L
* }- B* ^# W/ Z) s7 P6 N
It will initially be used for urology procedures such as radical prostatectomies - removal of the prostate gland and some surrounding tissue - to treat prostate cancer. It's expected  the robot will eventually participate in gynecology, thoracic, cardiac and general surgeries.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-31 09:36 , Processed in 0.393248 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.