[复制链接]
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-21 11:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Six Funny Life Lessons 5 N) t: Q; e: D9 c, V9 b4 l
/ W# F$ I+ @( I0 ~0 {0 W
*Lesson 1: Naked Wife*
* q3 M% p5 I; c; _" O! Z. |+ m
9 r$ i1 ]6 V: r' L) x8 A A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. 7 Q5 E! _" `# g! x) `0 @
The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door,7 i7 ]+ H. v5 w" Q0 X, ^% U
there stands Bob, the next door neighbor.
0 ^8 Z! L5 H0 Z* G% E' A7 L( ]1 z Before she says a word, Bob says,
/ W$ S+ i$ z) ~! c( f "I'll give you $800 to drop that towel." 4 q' G' g' B0 d0 N; P* G
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.
  S2 _4 N3 y2 m$ c0 M1 wAfter a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves.
$ M) C4 @  K$ U2 }The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.
- @  p% z$ r8 Q0 T( h/ o7 fWhen she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,; q: o8 p; x& d* I( Z6 p
"Who was that?" - v) e( R9 G9 m0 S
"It was Bob the next door neighbor," she replies. " \5 I# d' Q, f
"Great!" the husband says, "Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?"0 G* B2 m  h1 ~+ @9 E# l" \

; U# ]7 d8 @: Y, ^  P2 J# jMoral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your
+ I& J% O( U' {2 G( p shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-22 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 2
6 w% {1 Q' n( b! q# Y A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.; C. h0 M' j3 {1 q  `1 ~; J4 c
They rub it and a Genie comes out.
# b4 @$ X# ]0 q3 z; r1 fThe Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish".5 U0 y2 V; A0 q+ f/ M
"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." $ f7 `4 Q: u7 F( w* T, P5 ?; F) W
Poof! She's gone.
. J8 r* k% K/ k+ w! R"Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep." }7 _7 l) ]. P, o, M  ^3 U. E+ C6 I
"I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life."
+ f, |  d  T' p* q. r* CPoof! He's gone.
( c+ x' D2 L) k, i" Y"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.
9 e; D. j! G. d( TThe manager says,, X7 f  H" p) U  T2 f
"I want those two back in the office after lunch."
1 g: ~4 \% E; `$ o, \
8 Z2 N$ y+ m: U Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.
大型搬家
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-22 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 junglebell 于 2008-1-22 15:35 发表 ; l! h3 n# N% l% r5 o, `7 j
*Lesson 28 |6 z: r4 P# _: g5 Q/ e
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp./ {8 h, C- t: F) s: Y% U
They rub it and a Genie comes out.
% z( Z! C- V! o+ M+ eThe Genie says, "I'll give each of you  ...

! U+ C, M, w: r( K# E% aIt is time to fire such a boss.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-23 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
*Lesson 3*
' t$ v) p( n8 E$ g( o1 a! @2 E4 U A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. 9 E' O) D( M* @1 |! U2 u
The priest nearly had an accident. ' m% r3 \4 F/ K2 U: ^0 f" q" w
After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.
# W( o3 [7 d5 V' B) D! c5 `! J: `The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"
6 J: C2 L, ?' ]8 f8 DThe priest removed his hand. & b/ _* A0 K; g' L% g8 C
But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
4 H& R1 o' p# p! p& R4 CThe nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?"
/ \% g1 Z3 m$ {& I0 `The priest apologized "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak." 1 K3 j' O( Z/ ]  _
Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way.
: i9 _) c3 @/ Q4 v( ]3 v On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129.
: e! S9 |. W1 u$ u. a8 y) _ It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."& X- _  a7 F; B7 i) j8 Y3 B- b

" c1 F# X3 \7 s Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might  miss a great opportunity.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-24 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 4*
9 |2 a3 C" F1 D, G A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day.; @$ @# }2 ~3 g  u% D" e7 _) [
A rabbit asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"
. Q' U& P7 |. ^5 D+ ?+ l; uThe crow answered: "Sure, why not."
+ ?4 ?: O" J+ J6 C# aSo, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.& m- C' {* W1 m2 U
A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
; j( D" O# t* K+ g+ K6 H- X Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-25 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 5: Power of Charisma*
6 L9 H) \, J5 l% b6 [& I1 t* H8 L6 V& ^ A turkey was chatting with a bull "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, but I haven't got the energy."# H# |$ l# r+ @* W3 r: D
"Well, why don't you nibble on my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." 2 z& O& _/ L3 _: {: v
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.
* j  b! Z( G2 b0 I# a# T8 rThe next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.8 K$ `+ S. i2 M" q
Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.
  g( W, s. M) m! \* P Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.. `2 N1 y0 \0 n  g$ X; e

; D1 e7 W6 X( J# g5 gMoral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Lesson 6*. U: o# ^8 U! o: W
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.7 `7 [6 }- i' o4 x/ p
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.9 t5 @( a8 m7 ]$ s
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.
3 L7 V. }- f) V5 R3 cThe dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. $ j0 U0 }: G5 @4 m4 e8 d: V
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. # [. q3 f8 O& v' B: O! g; ^7 }
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
; T; n  N9 D' g
  u+ U3 D9 H+ o/ @: m( G2 d+ O. _0 {9 j Moral of the story:
7 G1 a& U" W9 ~9 m2 `' g0 C2 u2 K* X! `8 \1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy6 [0 u4 `, P. |, F6 `
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend' r/ O: x: V& S4 W8 v8 x8 W
3. And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-27 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.- y' ?; ]5 t) _+ ], V- x) b- J
( Z6 O) @$ c( ?; z
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the0 ^8 `" w$ H! k6 ~; J
race again and it won again.0 Z( c+ l2 A' A
  V7 a2 f+ u8 {
The local paper read:
( t# r( u- y5 e2 x( J1 a& kPASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.- m6 ~$ L+ R" Z! Q; ~$ x7 `
9 f- A9 V0 V- e8 O0 z! h
The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the( n0 g& v- x; m+ _7 n
pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.5 c" ]3 K- E& |( @4 p. |
, t" N- }: m# M* D( a" H4 c/ }
The next day, the local paper headline read:4 ]& v! S9 Z4 s. t  |
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.5 c& }5 R% F+ {1 H1 ~
# I* G. V1 C1 T" C( L* M
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid
+ I9 o& W0 |7 i1 yof the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
! E( |" z7 l2 a; T  X' r& w
9 i9 H) x7 o1 \1 O" T1 O! h! jThe local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:3 V: c% y5 Q. F9 n" r
NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.  _$ _" n% k* x3 V( y) x
) z$ `# @: t- J/ {% f) [6 h! @' g
The bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid% k& {/ c8 A! [, b) `
of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.9 a2 b7 N* f- r' _
3 D' C8 l$ Z5 _. `' E  Q$ P" Z
The next day the paper read:
8 x- ]8 }$ L" U& O; ANUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.
. l4 X3 M* G/ p1 N4 }3 f/ V! ?4 M; P7 x$ ~1 W1 n' P8 Z$ A
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back! _( P5 h, c2 A# g2 Q- N3 r: P$ p
the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.* Q  @) e9 u; U" P7 P1 L
6 ^! Q, m$ }  z) v- q0 h
The next day the headlines read:
) x( Y( }( L: P1 W7 p* LNUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.
# G: m3 O: ]+ r. @; F% d0 C1 c6 E8 ~; z; x
The bishop was buried the next day.  i7 ^# ]7 r) A$ v* k7 p) Y0 I! l
/ J+ A6 [. P5 U6 ?5 |
The moral of the story is.....being concerned about public opinion
& I8 ~  W; P& J5 l% F. ccan bring you much grief and misery...and even shorten your life.( _5 [& d0 V9 O
' J8 n- Y2 F) U" _7 O  p
So be yourself and enjoy life..., H8 j& e% G, Q. o7 o' O
8 n4 a" B( w! \
Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier1 R9 P( Y% p. y6 N: h4 @
And live longer!  d9 i+ _/ r& x, Y; n1 H

% A( R* n8 y; k/ D4 dHave a nice day!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-27 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
They are fun and meanful, thanks for sharing.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-28 19:35 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dad explains the facts of life
1 t5 ^0 g  I2 Q) `: x; q: C3 M1 |
; j# U, e( C( l' `2 E" L# o; v  \: {1 uJunior asks his dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"
1 d# g0 o, ]0 P' }+ RHis dad sighs and replies, "Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!
) {* \9 ]0 l( T
/ n, Y. C6 L5 Z/ k) CWell, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. 2 G/ Q3 Q" N. n4 p" v
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.
: E; d1 h- L5 A- g0 w* B! J8 z) R+ S/ r; R6 Z# ^, H7 a* h: E
We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
; G' x3 a% [, ~" S+ C9 B2 p0 Q+ s/ n& V
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button. 7 }0 T4 }4 x! N9 }

* r$ E/ |  d  G& hSix weeks later your mom sent me an instant message saying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a self extracting file which had implanted itself in her BIOS.
( @7 j4 ^8 C( I& x8 i4 Z) s/ G
8 f( F( G8 ^0 pThen nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'!"
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-28 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing.
, I! G/ T/ t' g3 C0 A$ I/ |7 d! ?, o4 f
I find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is people's inborn factors of understanding/produing humor. For me, I wish I could have more humor. 6 R. L) _. }, O7 g" p
9 A; a* t5 w$ l+ M- J5 v9 R
As for the above story, I understand that the author tries to make fun of human conception and computer virus infection. But the story just confuses me as a joke.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-5 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 billzhao 于 2008-1-28 20:32 发表 ; {. V! k: w' M( q, V; W( s
Thanks for sharing.4 w3 _* r. o2 ~$ Y& z7 U

( L5 }/ K4 u2 rI find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is peop ...

) ~$ C% p7 }7 _( Z- L
( U3 ~7 _& b' F% e( M- z7 UYa, sometimes I have the same feeling as you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-6 02:06 , Processed in 0.109095 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.