注册
查看: 1852|回复: 4

[其他] 办公室新政策(ZT搞笑))

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-15 08:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dress Code: " H+ J( C: N% o& t1 }0 V
1.        You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.   
6 W, @& F2 ^: X) v% G' p( n2.        If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
4 L# Y+ o5 t0 k" N8 r1 G1 z3.        If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise. 0 ?0 l# p$ ^! q5 h3 X1 \9 X
4.        If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.
: c$ k& v! s  A6 E( B. w; D
7 D- G& @8 t3 y! ^Sick Days: 2 L& S  q% ?5 K: m! p/ m
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
' k4 n' M* z5 a! K* R' S$ @8 U6 ^2 a- R+ P& V$ X0 C
Personal Days: * J  V4 I# S# S$ c5 d# w
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.
; d" E) F, S' ~0 \& _  i: d7 M2 a" P2 }* f
Bereavement Leave: . e/ z$ i) H/ B$ J' w
1.        This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers.   5 E& ~9 f# Q) }! q
2.        Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements.   
) M  f9 @* T0 v4 q" g" P$ H5 p3.        In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late af ternoon.   
4 T& R" i2 S4 P% I! b0 t4.        We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early. % j+ l! H* H% m

0 L. V; R5 ?( H' p0 KBathroom Breaks:
& M9 f8 K; O$ n; L. R9 s: d1.        Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls.   , Q3 W: W, Q5 R9 i1 t
2.        At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken.   
3 u  ^) F- o8 ]3.        After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category.   4 n* }) b0 n5 q8 L1 F
4.        Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
/ X  \0 Q( Z1 o# m/ e! ]" ]# j4 C  |, _5 T  ~- A* q! V. D
Lunch Break: 9 N- S7 s% D* W4 e
1.        Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
/ {! j' P8 g) j  z1 w2.        Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
  e6 t& c) L9 `6 O7 G3.        Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast. ; h6 b6 N8 j+ M
) o) ~4 p7 @4 C2 b8 {
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplation s, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.
) w. A1 c! Q- M# t  }
& B1 S2 ~1 i# U( D6 xThe Management
. \3 G+ g: {. y2 X+ r
2 L7 A9 q" Z/ d# j0 a7 ~Pass this on to all who are employed.
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-15 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-25 06:39 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-25 21:01 | 显示全部楼层

这一句实在是太油菜了!

老杨团队 追求完美
Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-26 21:44 | 显示全部楼层
not very understand.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 17:16 , Processed in 0.080605 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.