找回密码
 注册
查看: 3861|回复: 1

赵堡太极拳怪手李宗有武林逸事(ZT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-28 11:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
  赵堡太极拳名师,河南济源五龙口人李宗有先生(1916-1997),是赵堡太极拳陈清平高徒李作智一支的传人之一。先生一生与赵堡太极结缘,是传奇的一生。他留下的拳谱,比较全面地反映了赵堡太极拳的面貌,他留下的拳架和功法,是目前较为完整的一部,有大架、小架、发功架三套架子,两仪九功、四象八法、二十四捶、七十二擒拿手、三百六十单元手、拳艺八法等等十余种之多。今天,每当我们读这些拳谱和功法时,他的一生就会栩栩如生地浮现在我们的面前。
) {1 B/ H' q( j- U: _) R1 O
& ~3 ~, ^% C$ M  x: t6 P  1933年,李宗有先生随其伯父到山西太原以打铁为生,工作之余和几个年轻人一起习武练拳,学了一身长拳好功夫。1938年,在太原做生意的河南籍人成立了同乡会,叫江淮泗。同乡会聘请河南温县赵堡镇赵堡村年近古稀的赵振绪为武术教练。大家不知赵老师功夫深浅,就让赵老师表演一下。赵老师和他的大徒弟李再亮(李再亮也是河南温县赵堡镇人)各自搬来一个一百多斤的打铁砧子,两人分别用脚轻轻一挑,铁砧子飞出二米多远。赵老师和李再亮各自站在一个铁砧子上,打了一趟太极拳,而且脚步始终没有离开铁砧子。众人拍手叫绝。李先生亦感惊奇,当下拜赵振绪为师,方知赵老师打的太极拳是赵堡街太极拳。从此,李先生苦练赵堡太极拳终日不辍。
  \* \. p1 o2 H4 q' F  x: L
1 ?; z* g! w6 f  1943年,李宗有老师到西安前,向赵老师辞行时,赵老师告诉他:“听说西安有很多人练赵堡太极拳,这太极拳和咱李作智一支的太极拳都是赵堡街陈清平教的,你有机会一定去拜访一下,看看人家的功夫如何,看看人家耍的东西多不多。当年,陈老师根据七大弟子的个人条件,传授的拳术不大一样。你若有机会,一定要把这七种拳法总结出来,发扬光大。”
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-1-2 10:11 | 显示全部楼层

a1

Those who knew the secret of his parentage thought that the answer meant that he too was aware of it, but he had really never been. Pilar Ternera, his mother, who had made his blood boil in the darkroom, was as much an nike dunks irresistible obsession for him as she had been first for JosArcadio nike dunks then for Aureliano. In spite of her having lost her charms nike dunks the splendor of her laugh, he sought her out nike dunks found her by the trail of her smell of smoke. dunks short time before the war, one noon when she was later than usual in coming for her younger son at school, Arcadio nike dunks was waiting for her in the room where he was accustomed to take his siesta nike dunks where he later set up the stocks. While the child played in the courtyard, he waited in his hammock, trembling with anxiety, knowing that Pillar Ternera would have to pass through there. She arrived. Arcadio grabbed her by the wrist nike dunks tried to pull her into the hammock. I can’ t, I can’t,Pilar Ternera said in horror. You can’t imagine how much I would like to make you happy, but as God shoes my witness I can’t.Arcadio took her by the nike dunks waist with his tremendous hereditary strength nike dunks he felt the world disappear with the contact of her skin. Don’t play the saint,he said. After all, everybody knows that you ’re dunks whore.Pilar overcame the disgust that her miserable fate inspired in her.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 11:16 , Processed in 0.147925 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.