找回密码
 注册
查看: 1231|回复: 0

WINTER CAMPAIGNING IN INDIA

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-4-2 00:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Winter campaigning is a sport which is full of adventure and fun. One can have lots of fun in this activity but it is important that all types of precautions are also taken.
. |6 U* p/ ]3 g" E  h?
# W. i1 r5 z6 NWinter Camping- Stimulation & M5 q1 \% H! f: h" ]! F# C: o0 r
?
& B, f( O$ W3 U" ]! P3 EUsually winter camping is done on the places situated on high altitudes, the temperature of these places is generally low.?
! x2 e& j$ Y4 x8 ~2 x; eWinter camping – this is the most favorite adventure sport and many people love to go for it. If one feels the signs of hypothermia then one must walk briskly or jog. There are certain dangers that one may face during winter campaign these include hypothermia, avalanches and frostbite.?
- Y+ \5 s" L. X& R: J. P?
! P5 ~# D5 {. u+ b9 ^6 ?# v, G* O5 }Winter Camping In Indian Himalayas& c* X- b! J. M! V
?6 [3 I& `( {+ D+ d4 y8 U- h
Himachal Pradesh,abercrombie polos, Uttranchal and several areas of Jammu /Kashmir are best for winter campaigning in India. Kalpa in Kinnaur,ed hardy hoodie, Sarchu in Lahaul, Sangla and Kaza in Spiti are some of the most sought after places in Himachal for winter campaigning. It can be best enjoyed in the high altitude of Himalayas one can experience here maximum peace and tranquility. The camps which are for the travelers try to provide lodging facility and look after the catering needs.?
- u* p% M9 H! j$ ?Choosing of the Right Tent/ other Gears' G  f4 z4 N) X! ]; K: x: X6 X
?& X9 n  A6 M0 h( g( A
One must go for a bigger tent as lots of time is spent inside as lots of time is spent inside the tents. It also becomes comfortable to store the goods which are carried by the trekkers. Aluminum fitted nylon made tents are the most appropriate to carry as they are light in weight. It is good if carries self-inflating air mattresses.?
. @1 i& I8 l3 r% D( b?
' f/ v& y! K  W& hClothing 2 Y5 e6 h. Q7 j( N% k. {4 A# X
The campaign seekers must take proper clothing which would protect their body from extreme cold.? & B+ l" E9 y& g. r3 p  c
Hat: A wool hat a important,juicy couture purses, as the body looses maximum heat from the head.
9 u, U4 E- K9 l! R# }?5 D1 g' j; s8 r9 x" ?) T
Long hand cuffs: The long hand cuffs keep the hands warmer than the gloves. ' q; T8 J; b- F
?
- O( |6 P1 W: [" k' o7 r( {( U; nSock Liners: Proper socks should be worn with poly-sock liners. + P* o1 l6 g' W5 f) H: f& f
?" z$ R" t2 A* h7 }$ ^1 o
Dress in layers: Dresses with 3 type layering help to keep the body warm and protects it from freezing temperature.?
9 k9 X! U( b% L2 G) y3 T$ G( mFootwear: one must wear the boots bigger than their own size,louboutin pumps, these boots must have water proof outer covering.?
- F' h  o+ e! FExtra Caution
7 D" S6 v/ _$ h6 e" W) GWhile going for winter camping one must make some prior arrangements to make the excursion successful. One must carry certain things like Matches, Knife,tn air max, Candle, Water Purification Tablets, Map/Compass, Extra Food,ralph lauren pony shirts, Space Blanket, Extra Clothes, First-Aid Kit.? 8 Y# D# M# l/ ?5 i! `# j" l3 }
?7 L/ R% E: D; D9 R
The 'winter camper adventure seeker' must be well equipped with the things before moving for the campaign
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-27 06:22 , Processed in 0.152397 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.