注册
查看: 817|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Social Worker

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-13 11:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity: The City of Edmonton
6 ^: V' p5 @! `8 G$ M# v7 E3 \Position: Social Worker / Job Number #6049 3 I: M4 i7 t, B0 s1 }3 I6 G
To Apply in confidence: www.edmonton.ca/careers % T( I, H7 F; C0 x2 q

9 h; F7 u9 ^6 T. m3 j. w: f" jContext: The Social Development Section requires an energetic, experienced Registered Social Workers to work in a unique position on the Domestic Violence Intervention Team. This position works collaboratively with an Edmonton Police Service Detective, victims of intimate partner violence and a variety of professionals to provide intensive interventions in cases of intimate partner violence in which there is a high risk of further serious violence or homicide.
! z( \0 L8 v4 q* h  h( h* Q6 r/ |8 u5 A
The successful candidate will provide a range of services, including: Ongoing risk assessment & response; Consultation, liaison and collaboration with multiple professionals and agencies to weave together effective safety and support systems for victims; Crisis intervention, trauma counseling, safety planning, ongoing case management, advocacy and referral.
. D) J( K" T/ w( c9 Z: S
8 k4 f  v9 W, U$ X; A5 _Plus: Providing support and assistance to complainants through legal and judicial proceedings; Engaging with perpetrators when motivation to change is present; Providing training presentations to professionals and agencies; Preparing and maintaining professional documents and files; Participation in disaster social services.
( b+ d6 B/ X' X. w( n% R; \
5 C% Z5 F: i% I0 a: ]5 lQualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and three (3) years of related professional experience in the provision of social services. A Master's Degree in Social Work is preferred; RSW designation; Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to risk situations and provide intensive social work interventions including crisis intervention, short-term counseling, family counseling, advocacy, brokering, linking and follow-up; Superior problem solving ability, judgment, and confidence to deal with complex issues, competing priorities, persons experiencing trauma and diverse professionals.
+ N( u& q7 l: I! V. z$ v) R# m2 E0 g" `9 _/ a9 @
Plus: Advanced knowledge of domestic violence, community resources; Able to work independently, with a partner and within a complex partnership that involves two distinct but complimentary organizational cultures; Ability to think creatively and critically, and act decisively and confidently; Hours of Work: 40 hours per week - 10 hours per day, 4 days per week - either Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday. / h, [7 Y' F: X# ~1 W+ }3 R7 l
3 G4 m2 R6 S) s, K, P2 L
Salary Range: 21B, Salary Grade: 027, $31.01 - $38.93 (Hourly), $2,480.48- $3,114.24 (Bi-Weekly), $64,740.53 - $81,281.66 (Annually). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton. Note: This is a temporary position is for up to 11 months in duration. Closing Date: 11:00 p.m. Dec 22, 2010.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-1 13:06 , Processed in 0.063933 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.