鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-12 10:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Requisition #:         73083 ' h& ^! [# ?5 Y
Job Title:         Sales Consultant 4 X& {/ N6 y- ^
Job Category:         Sales# b8 G. [0 m" o+ M- m8 V4 d
City:         Edmonton
0 Z( d; T/ M; F0 XState/Province:         Alberta
- N3 M3 _: p' x2 s! wCountry:         Canada8 ], H2 g+ @' Q" q# ?( I$ ^# y0 v; |
Company Overview:         Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We recently acquired Mint.com, and we’re taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
+ i" J% Y& o. h5 {; k
& [( D. f  Z+ s- \7 eCome join Intuit as part of the Global Business Division team as a Sales Consultant. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. / y+ n' m* F9 E- f
Your Opportunity at Intuit:         As an Outbound Telephone Sales Consultant, you will be promoting and selling Intuit's products and services to customers.
. q5 i$ g5 \0 O2 U
6 ~$ y+ d5 e1 t8 h& L& E8 v: {2 xThis consultative selling team sells products and services to the unique and vibrant small business community across Canada. Our award winning products include QuickBooks - a small business financial management solution and payroll for effectively and accurately paying employees.! D* W. H2 S: O' C
1 t+ v5 v  K0 A/ V$ i- P' z4 U) G
- Using listening and proven consultative selling skills to assess and understand the unique needs of each of our customers. D) \: E$ D+ G: Z" g" ]5 K
- Positioning, promoting and selling our portfolio of products and services to current customers and prospects.
6 b/ |0 H5 z, e3 B0 H- Accurately tracking sales and orders into our information technology systems; ?0 Q8 g4 C2 u2 C0 t3 ?9 {
- Providing a delightful customer experience as they interact with you, the face of Intuit4 N- O7 S5 d, h
- Achieving your individual sales goals while contributing to a fun, positive, learning team environment 0 b! |0 b5 x& M+ a' h5 G4 v7 q, S
Your Talents:         The ideal candidate will have:
/ J! |2 U1 I5 L" K-Minimum two years of sales experience in an inbound or outbound call centre environment' O0 Y5 r2 O4 l
-Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals4 Q+ a! W& p2 m
-Strong listening and problem solving skills
. z1 w7 ]/ e4 p+ x3 J-Excellent verbal and written communication skills (primarily using e-mail, fax and telephone communication)
9 F6 N% X4 l" p' u" U/ i' E+ b# u-Strong customer service attitude, focus on making sales while also creating loyal, delighted customers: e4 j) ?* W5 a9 L
-Confidence, be a self-motivated individual and a self-starter! {! g* ^& d, @8 h8 {6 U
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and on individual assignments
' I/ e$ V+ `' f1 h2 H) P! l-Able to change direction and focus quickly and effectively
0 R1 Q& Y# O* ~9 D-Intuit Software familiarity an asset
4 I1 b# M( Y" a9 |+ B
- L3 }9 l! n6 b6 a3 l6 o0 \7 ~- pLearn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it is like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com + B: z1 b' d( V/ m2 p
0 x0 |. P+ H# T  E
Please e-mail resumes directly to rachel.hope@gov.ab.ca
鲜花(657) 鸡蛋(3)
发表于 2011-10-12 19:28 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-19 13:49 , Processed in 0.256205 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.