找回密码
 注册
查看: 1030|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Storage & Backup Administrator

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-21 15:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我公司现在招一名SENIOR Storage & Backup Administrator。 若有人感兴趣, 可以发简历给我。arthurkong513@gmail.com6 X+ g( l0 Z: |) `: I' E) [
Responsibilities  
0 y  B7 H5 C# r& ]1 Q1 T Identify and evaluate strategic technologies that are beneficial in enhancing storage and backup infrastructure services 2 Y3 Q  t$ ^9 D& C9 e3 t
, u2 E: L/ W9 |7 \' u, l" M
Provide secondary triage of client issues and problems that have been escalated from the Service Desk
% r4 D2 f5 U4 j1 c" U
2 t5 @8 [6 n1 m% P& u% y- HInstall and configure NetApp  Data OnTap, HP EVA Storage Array hardware, HP Tape Backup products, CommVault Backup software, Legato NetWorker Backup software (Legacy) and various other appliances 1 k- A4 p& i8 q' m6 i
3 k# o, `. q$ u8 N1 C  U2 U
Working with other OSS team members to identify, plan, and configure Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows servers for integration into the Storage and Backup environment 3 X' t1 ^2 a/ N* f$ y# g/ k
" M1 I" o" y! ~* S
Manage applications that support the Storage and Backup infrastructure, including  CommVault, Legato NetWorker, DPM, Quest, and other custom applications
2 X$ s* R: J* E' V! k/ X% r' |' Q$ C! Q5 V* F2 C4 b9 ]$ {9 z1 p
Implement and support vendor and industry best practices and procedures for the storage and backup environments
, n% |3 E& g8 m& h& @& [( U9 R: }, u
Provide recommendations and design strategies to improve the operation of the environment based on analysis, trending and forecasting . @! ~6 F% z- {8 u0 i

% |! n. t* l5 W# b2 qDesign and implement processes and procedures to improve the operation of the environment. 4 R. |; [5 n- F
3 K9 K6 t& i( g2 }# T. t/ R& _8 v
Write and maintain Perl / shell scripts for day to day administration and automation ! {" I( l; `8 q/ I- ^2 x" ]

2 f/ B9 m, a2 n2 gLiaising with IT customers to determine their requirements and ensure that business needs are effectively translated into solutions 4 G) P4 u! d4 R. |/ k. W" u, s
; _4 U! l; Y" \" g
Provide after hours support for  business critical systems  5 G" U- p! G4 b9 r7 b$ ?
Qualifications  
, {) x% Q. p- Z$ H* e  x, L' Y& v A degree or diploma in Computing Science or Computer Engineering or a related Information Technology discipline ( r1 [; a5 Q, }8 j

: R6 j3 c: t4 }; P( }Excellent working knowledge of SAN topologies and technologies with a primary emphasis on NetApp data OnTap, HP EVA storage arrays and Brocade switches.Previous experience managing a SAN with the above technologies is mandatory
  D/ y+ j5 z2 ]$ D8 a/ }
, G; f0 Y2 i. b7 z, n2 N6 fExcellent working knowledge of CommVault Simpana 8 or higher,  Legato NetWorker backup software
$ G' l; j  o. \8 j! K# B# V' j/ @% L9 R8 K# j; }: [! Y
Excellent working knowledge of storage virtualization technologies and concepts
$ H+ N) A: }7 z2 p; d6 _6 X! u% `9 M5 Z  J' c
Previous experience with administration of Solaris, HPUX, Linux, and/or Windows would be an asset " F7 n+ y+ i& O( L# q

" [0 z0 U5 E) h: g! d$ k& hExcellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating effectively with various levels of management ! ~2 h% g$ m8 Z+ ]- N4 v
1 L& g/ y$ a0 U* `- n( H2 {
A high level understanding of IT technical infrastructure requirements for large enterprise deployments
- o5 F$ P) n% L' q2 F; q! |3 w/ @$ T
Ability to interpret business drivers and translate into technical solutions
& o) @$ [" Q7 D( c- n0 f8 ]+ _( o- [- h* F+ V
Thorough understanding of Information Technology business practices and processes, including ITIL
% _) ]/ M* M- L: E& L7 P# u4 u. `! Y" K( L1 C' ^' z
Ability to excel in a self-directed environment
6 S6 f9 \6 j/ J. \5 \" s3 P& A( t; d3 x# U+ y! A1 Q  L. h
Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Visio, is an asset
1 a3 V2 N5 |. y3 z6 p2 M' y) U
; e, y2 U* m6 c* Q- E6 ~* yValid driver's license with a clean drivers abstract
; U: q7 q# f7 ?$ `5 |4 P. ~7 O7 e! A' A$ @
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience  
9 m3 j  n& C8 b9 l% [ Other Information
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-26 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
1# blazingocean 1 u* r( Y% e! j  W

- j) P% n+ J, J$ \0 g- x
7 r6 _) b6 P! p* q没人感兴趣这个工作吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 01:01 , Processed in 0.146820 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.