埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1804|回复: 0

[招聘信息] [华人社区服务中心]招聘Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(PT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-7 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
ASSIST Community Services Centre6 p8 N2 A7 Y) [+ p- ^7 ~
2 i' W# Z, z, a' _
Job Description
5 F* t& k' K. L6 G) K- }Position Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker& T5 J; `0 W) Z- ^- i4 ?
Hours of Work: Part-time (21 hours per week)
' C2 b( q- F+ ~

" W" K+ a: Q  E( c( a5 YPosition Summary:
7 t. h( H: y3 p" T) Q/ v) u3 g6 MWithin the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Alberta Human Services, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker.
( U  B3 E, F9 @  a9 [% V  l
9 _% _/ L/ Y0 g1 `3 \$ q% B0 hKey Responsibilities:- M3 O0 F5 I3 _
•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person* m: r9 F$ {9 ^' W& d6 v, p2 [. M
•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST
0 I- @7 n' N! h6 W1 u•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately' }: S) J+ r% |: L/ ^1 s$ a; |
•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter
) ^9 X+ V$ h4 ?, b•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents
- `! L( J) Z! u  ]" {2 {5 k# G$ j& I•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker
, p1 l- u+ e/ R8 ]* W& c•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events
1 A8 Q" g: L( |5 h2 D" z3 x•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events
9 O% e, {( \! S$ i5 i•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean
% q$ _  W2 L! h8 r•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters. m5 H6 I% i1 l* y- E
•        Maintain front counter service files
% M% A* G' M- ?0 S4 i/ n" w•        Perform general office duties as assigned( G: t* x2 N- r' d
•        Report to ISP Program Manager
/ n* Z6 s! U- \6 ~) x6 A% }. d
4 p( i  S: p' t" r4 `" JKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:# m  Q+ q6 Z: l& P) a9 u
•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person; p9 d$ _" r; Z4 i
•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset
1 h  Y1 z+ @0 b. q•        Good English writing and oral communication skills' W, q) X  Z# D2 b. X
•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients# }+ C5 g' v& X& w+ f
•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
( I* t. O; t( F•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately
& W9 q6 H  g0 ~) m7 h•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds
/ g0 v- W* h! |1 G" D% C•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment
) }) Y+ |4 @- c' }•        Knowledge of immigrant services1 Q+ V5 l0 v: ~
) J6 X" a, U9 H9 e! R0 ~
Qualifications:
: F7 S& _2 v% X: v) X& e•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience
" \% ^# D& h8 j% {( C7 u•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment
6 v) K' w- g5 B3 ^+ N$ `' F5 N•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism) D$ Q, X1 O" J% W1 h1 @  x4 K9 u
•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision
  H/ X- W* F& F8 {3 d+ z# `2 k' i# d7 ]
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office.
. T0 t/ [4 |, e' [
! S  \* _! f( Y  h  WNote: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.  No phone calls please.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-7-1 19:49 , Processed in 0.129825 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.