[招聘信息] Program Manager Abbottsfield Youth Project

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-4-20 09:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Title:        Program Manager Abbottsfield Youth Project
/ v. l- B" X& I9 P: F! m* ^: ]  E+ A6 ]! x
Job Purpose:, z4 H" [. f% r2 I) ~
To support the Executive Director with fundraising, special events and will be instrumental in the development of our Social Enterprise.  This position will also be working directly with children 6-12 years old to teach life skills such as self esteem, communication skills, peer relations using recreation and physical activities to promote growth.  Small group facilitation, one-to-ones, family support, advocacy and referrals are used to achieve program outcomes. 4 m3 p2 C: E9 j$ ^! p
  F$ _% y8 l) f" }! d' B
This is a full time, one year term position working 37.5 hours per week with 10-15 hours per week dedicated to the children’s programming.   (Continuation of this position will depend on available funding)
$ r% T' ^4 H4 d5 ?" v6 }8 N  I# Q: O0 m5 z
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities include:
. h0 [0 S8 O/ S) ?, F, U" K# [9 t•        Working together with the Executive Director to solidify new funding opportunities and write funding reports as needed;
+ |# \9 I4 S: ~4 R7 y•        Supporting in the overall development of programs and activities that benefit our community and our children;" h* [& q3 z2 o1 E! n# T! D
•        Maintaining and evaluating program outcomes;+ f* Z" C  A, s6 S
•        Spearheading the further develop our social enterprise; 1 ^3 Y7 j+ e) V) x
•        Risk Management and succession planning;. z' l, b. u/ S0 Q; E* z* X

- N* U/ R5 E, v7 c& rProgram Duties and Responsibilities include:  9 }% Y  o2 q9 e& _2 K& @5 d! E+ l
•        Maintaining comprehensive and objective contact notes related to child or conversations with others about child;
* ?  R5 s- Y$ Y+ }•        Maintaining confidentiality related to all participant information;+ H- w4 @0 k- Q! Y1 I- m" }
•        Liaising and/or advocate with school personnel, parent/guardian, and child, as required;
+ `7 D; }$ Y) C) N+ s: t+ A•        Creatively planning, organizing, and evaluating small group and one-to-one activities- A5 ]( `; }: X
•        Participating in establishing achievable program outcomes and employ group strategies and activities to achieve the same;; a$ s- Z7 E8 h! M$ |9 z7 E
•        Meeting with participants on a one-to-one basis to help them achieve success with their goals;2 v7 i) h) @3 [
•        Building and maintaining positive relationships with children in groups;6 i; C" z  R' A  B, l0 U5 E
•        Participating in the planning and implementation of family activities for participants & families;* X6 _% q& y+ j. u! C" a& v

1 A8 P5 D' h( IQualifications:
+ I; Z0 Q8 O# A•        Degree in communications, human services or related field;
: ], ~& Y: Y9 X4 \! s+ W•        Extensive knowledge of the not for profit or voluntary sector;
9 [8 _" G  P( D' N4 ?3 A' v8 P•        Knowledge of all federal and provincial legislation applicable to voluntary sector organizations;  % }4 J; y8 Q7 m' @9 @5 U
•        Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience in writing funding proposals and reports a must;. C- u" T8 {4 l; B$ K2 J
•        The abilities to multi-task, creatively problem solve, communicate effectively, foster teamwork, and build relationships are critical.; ^& M( b" `! q4 M& Q
•        Extensive experience in group facilitation and working with children;
8 O8 I0 }9 \- m4 r3 t; ^•        Current certificates in Aboriginal Cultural Awareness, Suicide Intervention, Standard First Aid and CPR, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention are preferred;( X" w) ^. d& X# E9 D# {$ M
•        Clear CYIM, Security Clearance, and Driver’s Abstract;
2 Z. M; e" g1 s: D% W: r) U•        Current valid drivers license;& `, `7 N6 O$ @
•        Knowledge of and comfort with the implementation of behavioural intervention strategies;- m$ a( o& s# U- e' X( B
•        Conflict resolution skills;
4 H7 i, W; \6 q; S* M9 I) n•        Clear understanding of professional boundaries;
; O& Y- t! P9 _+ `' W7 ]2 C•        Committed and passionate about children;$ l0 K) W4 a1 O* c/ s
5 x" f: h8 z, i2 L" S; L4 V% C8 v$ G

9 P" \" M" b4 e/ C) B7 TSalary is negotiable and will depend on qualifications and experience.
3 Q  F/ C  ?- ~& `  \7 D; V# e6 _
9 P  G1 C. c  I0 Y7 J( Y1 e6 ^+ F# y  `2 ]
How to Apply:( U: L) G7 X5 ~4 |. Z
Submit your resume by mail, email or fax to:
9 y4 X2 Z, [# ^( `% U+ U& }- }9 Y
. b6 H# r7 s8 N, o( ^Kristi Beckett, Executive Director, Abbottsfield Youth Project (AYP) Society- W" O' Q3 j/ H* w% v2 C$ _" z% E: K' i1 w
#256, 3210-118 Ave * ^1 A3 e5 L# M0 {
Edmonton, AB * }0 \: T* W4 Q& Y
T5W 4W1
" Q$ u& ~3 v: D4 B1 j4 g
  k3 g/ [! r/ [1 wEmail:  kristi@ayp.ca  c: u0 d* P" M9 e5 J; S6 @- b
Fax: 780-477-2022  
& L) O4 U, d# d/ [% r( R( u9 h8 b8 d% c
The closing date for this position is Wednesday April 25, 2012
! t( t( S' v3 X5 L
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-30 14:27 , Processed in 0.098924 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.