查看: 3352|回复: 6

[招聘信息] 招聘24人 - 市政府311

[复制链接]
鲜花(21) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-12-20 14:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
311 Agent - Clerk III, A& ^) j- M: i( R  s
Job Number: 15516
* u; h% C) m, u& Z* Y& O& Hhttps://edmonton.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl . j7 d. o3 u7 G! R3 h
9 X+ \' k) y# n
4 s/ B- J. J% l0 H, P2 m: M
This posting is for up to 24 Temporary Part-Time positions that may continue for up to 11 months in duration.
' M/ _- ~7 C% ]* \8 S: A9 M% P9 S9 O8 I
311...The community's first point of contact for information and easy access to the City of Edmonton's programs and services 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Q3 s/ Y" ]2 o5 U4 R
! u* n. O. m/ FThe 311 agent plays a key role as an ambassador to the citizens of Edmonton while providing quality information and services in a timely, courteous and concise manner. Agents use their exceptional customer service skills to determine citizens' needs, take appropriate action and facilitate resolutions. Are you ready to be an important link between your community and the City?# k: U. I1 k! m- `" ?  m
5 @9 S- B3 k+ |: ]
In this role you will:! _& n7 g; Y. [- A# g
Represent the City of Edmonton while answering inbound calls ensuring a professional and welcoming caller experience
, t3 H' @0 @( r4 N; QRespond to inquiries and determine services required by utilizing active listening and probing skills to facilitate a resolution thus meeting the caller's needs
" h4 n" B9 L1 k' B- X& G; _Apply problem solving skills by concurrently using multiple systems to handle inquiries, researching answers, entering requests for service, comments or complaints for investigation and other purposes
6 j  V! a) A* W7 cIdentify and relay emergency calls to 9-1-1 emergency services
: L, K* l1 K3 G$ j& Z6 R! f9 KRespond appropriately to incoming e-mails ensuring consistent service standards( P1 U3 ?! e) r% u
Keep up to date on the City of Edmonton's activities and programs
) U" L# W/ ^$ K" FTo visualize what it is like to be on our team, visit The City of Edmonton Talent Hub.
% q4 J. }- Q/ A  k5 F" ]' W
. l6 e. j% H: u) [1 ~0 zQualifications:( x# [0 t8 D# [. ?* N7 _
Grade 12 including business subjects with emphasis on general office practices
# I- L  o- F/ M7 b+ {Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service call centre environment5 i- [' h  b6 i# ~  {  x
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and knowledge of other database tools
( u2 z6 t/ z. vExperience using Google Mail, Google Docs, POSSE, TACS and SAP are considered assets
* b& w$ e& M0 f# L% V! nHighly developed customer service and telephone communication skills with a focus on active listening0 J$ v) R- i" ?3 y" S" l+ Q
Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume, detail oriented environment with a strong focus on multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
+ Y1 |! @/ U0 g6 C5 Z) P" oProven success performing individually and as an active team player- Z% i  x- G1 t# M0 m0 E
Demonstrated professionalism, displaying a courteous, friendly and positive attitude) c9 x- U& f/ i
Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and problem solving skills  f2 R. D' b$ P$ d1 [* l
Ability to exercise good judgment in public relations when dealing with members of the public, media, all levels of staff, including elected officials
) V/ `0 t0 k3 K) `Experience conducting research using various tools with emphasis on delivering accurate information
5 r% D$ F! @( d$ b8 CProven reliability with a consistent record of attendance at work
  \& k; Y; k7 d. s6 {( {% {* G: RAn original Police Information Check of Certified Criminal Record Check issued within the past 6 months that is satisfactory to the employer will be required before starting in the position. The new hire will be required to obtain this check from Edmonton Police Services or a local RCMP detachment. Please note, this may take up to 3 weeks to process- ?! [0 X+ u1 E9 G
Hours of Work: 20.25 hours per week are guaranteed, however all successful applicants must be willing and able to work up to 40 hours per week based on business requirements.
8 Z0 s4 S+ E3 r3 {3 q) V; F% F$ l8 ~2 F9 ^  v
Note: 311 is a 24/7, 365 day operation; therefore, shift-work is required. Shifts are determined by call arrival trends with an average schedule of 28 hours per week. Training will begin on January 27, 2014 and will run for 3 weeks over full-time hours through February 10, 2014. Candidates MUST be willing to work all training days.
. @2 A. X- L  d- B. P1 I: C5 g  V0 ?
8 ~) c/ ?- V7 ]6 f" xSalary Range: 21B, Salary Grade: 013, $22.378 - $28.062 (Hourly). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton. This union contract is currently under negotiation. 4 [" K6 t9 b4 F4 x

' |0 [1 a! }% h4 bGeneral:
9 W$ r9 l1 E7 t, f6 n8 WApplicants may be tested$ f2 h  d! x) j' Z- U6 W
Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office
* |* q; W8 e, b. \The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted
2 @; J' [+ K0 v+ B$ m5 ?! JWe are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals 4 L: s& Z# N7 x+ G
The Province of Alberta is a party to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia, and the New West Partnership with British Columbia and Saskatchewan. All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the provinces. Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extraprovincial credentials at http://www.newwestpartnershiptrade.ca/
3 h( Y! D- q& u; p9 U/ J- P2 U. h& R
Recruitment Consultant: CB/MG+ N: |; @6 J7 P. F, u/ {
0 j7 _) V/ O- L: t# M5 o; j0 {
3 p1 T" u1 \" ^7 |  Y0 y6 G( {- \
Classification Title: Clerk III - 8 Hours
- E2 R4 R2 t/ Q0 TPosting Date: December 20, 2013
( Z7 T9 d) m; o) wClosing Date - 11:00 p.m. MST on: January 3, 2014% r- x/ `6 H' e+ p6 R" }: O
Number of Openings (up to): 24 - Temporary Part-time
+ o  v7 `; p% m9 s1 c& {Union : CSU 524 C: V2 n6 \5 y
Department: Call Centre Operations (Corporate Services)+ p* ]4 S2 s  P' N" A; g# ]6 v
Work Location(s): Edmonton City Centre West, 10200-102 Avenue NW    T5J 4B7) t2 H- X/ \4 s: @' U& ^; n8 n( @

鲜花鸡蛋

windplum  在2013-12-22 02:00  送朵鲜花  并说:谢谢分享工作机会!
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-12-21 00:10 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(13) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2013-12-21 08:01 | 显示全部楼层
做不了,语言要求达不到。
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-12-21 14:44 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
这算是好消息吗?
鲜花(8) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-12-22 02:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much for your kindness to share the value information. I am very interested in it and could you refer to this job?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-12-22 03:02 | 显示全部楼层
just wonder if this job position requests Canadian citizenship or PR Identification to apply for?
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-12-23 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
英语的要求高。。。。。。打311电话的有不少人很急躁。
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-2 13:29 , Processed in 0.131168 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, APC On.