注册
查看: 1191|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Volunteer Program Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-11 09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / The Support Network, Edmonton
/ w+ d6 O4 K3 E' i0 B& dLearn about our organization at: www.thesupportnetwork.com/ X; l' ?# ]9 q2 h
' u7 X1 L7 b% ?3 k& E/ O- A
Position: Volunteer Program Coordinator / Terms: 5 month maternity leave, temporary full-time salary (35 hour work week) with flex time, competitive within the voluntary sector and commensurate with experience and education / Position start date: September 8 / Closing Date: noon, August 28t, 2009.
1 {2 R* h5 p9 {/ k4 s! L! X4 j7 ^4 s- e
Context: The Support Network, Edmonton's Crisis and 211 Centre, is seeking a proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic person to administer our Volunteer Program. " [& e8 N& E8 ?& n; c/ P

9 P# J7 X- y* q4 T! r5 w( JPosition Abstract: Are you someone who is passionate about volunteers? Wants to make a difference in the community? Likes to connect people to meaningful volunteer opportunities? Want to challenge your volunteer management skills? Looking for a job with benefits and flex-time? Would you like to work with a team of exceptional people in a positive environment where we work hard and laugh a lot too?
* n" i. x: a: R
/ L' d$ p4 T+ b! rDo you have? Strong interpersonal, oral & written communication skills;       experience with risk management and screening of volunteers; experience with volunteer interviews; proficiency with MS Office Suite including dBases; the ability to implement internal volunteer communication & recognition strategies.2 F* d' q( `. O! s) e/ {' g% r. T
$ W+ B5 V$ w, M: ~  e  L5 u4 y
PLUS: experience with volunteer job design and job descriptions; experience coordinating volunteer programs; the ability to work with grace under pressure to meet deadlines; Post secondary training in volunteer management an asset.8 ^) U- K( {# R7 E
5 g( J* X* f4 P+ _+ F% o, p: s" F- V; Y
Key Requirement: Audit of Distress Line Training.
7 O. v0 d5 j5 \3 r. W
" m  k% j, e& G' `' K) |TO APPLY > If you believe you have the necessary qualifications, related work experience and/or fabulous transferrable skills, please send your resume and covering letter no later than noon, August 28th, 2009. 3 A6 x: r1 W* x
* ?( j' q8 Q0 p, z8 B! u/ q7 _; E; ^
Colette Mandin, Director of Resource Development$ R2 `. f0 p: j) Z# h. B2 I
The Support Network / E: cmandin@thesupportnetwork.com
3 I! B4 r4 o( f. y% L7 q9 x  Q4 m. k( s& O0 k; v2 n
PS. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted to schedule an interview. No phone calls, please.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 17:56 , Processed in 0.242421 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.