查看: 1161|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Warehouse Technician

[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 东北老农民 于 2009-8-27 10:23 编辑
" b! v* Z/ n4 p$ o: n/ E  X/ q. r6 w. _
Closing Date: 09/01/2009 Location: Fort McMurray, Full-Time: o8 V) V" W  T, e& e
Job Duties / Responsibilities0 y4 [5 A9 C2 X  H
• Supports company environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies.
+ p& x; x5 P. D5 K/ F9 v7 k3 O- s• Is compliant with Nexen corporate policies on integrity, ethics and drug / alcohol.
# @1 d6 u4 W8 W' e5 B& u: U% _• Ensures that health and safety standards are achieved and maintained by the warehouse team.% m; Z7 ^; l" `% E* v
• Is participating member of the Material Management/Warehouse Team that receives an- H$ i7 j" s; w+ l+ h6 H
distributes material and tools in a timely and cost-effective manner.
$ @- _( B: U% V" U# E* u) a9 i: E, \• Ensures that the right goods, in right quantities, in the right condition, are delivered to the right& I1 U9 J: h$ o6 h$ {2 N0 {; F
place (person), at the right time, for the right cost. 0 j: m0 n1 ~) H% m0 z  a# g7 L
• Preserves materials.
, [( ^* f3 X5 ~2 b: M6 ~. {9 x• Reports to the warehouse supervisor who is responsible for the to day operating activities within the warehouse.' T/ z' U) V. }! b8 A
• Participates in special projects and continues improvement initiatives.
# F) i8 @; S" C$ b. q( E; ?# \5 ?• Receipts of goods to ensure quality and correctness In vendor shipments.
, W' A( S; r' M+ f5 h8 h7 d8 Q5 [• Complete all shipping and receiving records for incoming and outgoing consignments of goods including T.D.G. " o0 `7 N6 Q! d- L) ^
• Ensures materials are inspected and received into inventory, issues materials on an ad hoc basis to end users.
5 E! T" c6 T0 e  F• Hands out material and ensure quality and correctness of goods.
) b! @6 f* r4 M; l* }• Maintains accurate inventory records to optimize material inventory.
" d2 H) z% Y2 @, c% Y7 M• Manages bar code labeling process and ensures all materials received are issued a bar code label.
  o+ G  C' e+ M( m8 E• Conducts warehouse and yard activities to ensure that all materials received or issued have documentation and that this documentation properly processed within company SAP system. 6 j; i4 ?" q! F8 V/ u" d
• Reports of shortages, damages and deficiencies in timely manner. # r5 Z& t. @1 T0 H( N
• Works together with other warehouse team members , planners, maintenance team, vendors and transportation companies to assure that materials at site meet timelines and schedules.
  T; V$ B1 e9 |# z1 X& m' r• Runs SAP reservation orders and picks and stages materials for pick-up by end user.
: {4 ]- T# r4 J# U• Provides SAP transactional support to end users as required.1 u6 d6 q5 k: }
• Arranges for SAP to Plant transfers as identified by the re-order report.9 ?9 R4 ^& w. M$ ~/ C5 a
• Reconciles and resolves inventory transaction variances in SAP.
% }2 b7 n' l( a7 U! u2 f5 k1 k• Forwards Material Master Description variances to Inventory Control coordinator in Calgary for9 {& L7 g9 u- P4 U8 m
resolution.
8 H! O4 v; n" v• Identifies material standardization opportunities and proposes changes with end user.
3 ^/ t. h4 A* h0 _- F• Ensures documentation is completed for processing repair and return materials.
3 e: I2 j. |- \• Manages the issue and return of tools from the Tool Crib.; G7 ~+ W. g1 q5 n8 \: u1 U- L
• Inspects tools returned to Tool Crib, sends tools out for repair or initiates replacement for tools that are not in good working order.# Q" A- G( n8 \& Z
• Is familiar with MSDS standards for handling of hazardous products.
6 \8 v; |! b8 |, c" M' Q• Ensures all issue counter transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner : k; `2 s- I8 Z9 S8 g) I
• Establishes and maintain cooperative, respectful and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work. (Various Site Team and Groups). 7 h  B" g2 m1 Y
• Acts as a first line of contact for expediting delivery of goods.
5 Z2 d9 v/ d( U9 N• Ensures that all items are stored safely, accurately and securely.4 [7 ]/ p7 U9 h5 [7 ^/ j
• Assists warehouse supervisor as required in review of MRP re-order reports for inventory replenishment
) g2 o% U1 o9 z7 Z  k) o• Manages schedules, deadlines and accountabilities as assigned. + _! e, ?, a4 X- l9 `
• Assists in inventory analysis process, in the performance of audits, cycle counting and stock checking of inventory.
, T$ P3 y$ A8 x+ Z* V$ Z• Has ability to rotate within all Warehouse Positions as required. Provide support (training, practices and procedures) to the warehouse team members.' M  R0 ?( ^; H1 o
• Aids in the facilitation of process streamlining and implementation of effective material management solutions.
* W# ^6 t# y4 Z1 h& n: k+ S* Z• Performs other Assignments or Project work as required.: j; `  h  p( E, E( U* P+ |+ M" u

7 m/ R' b, r( a
; M4 l9 |  T/ J' F2 S( @Education / Experience
' P% {8 m% i/ b4 ^/ M) Y& x& c: G• Grade 12 / GED. / q3 ]; \. S: D( r+ B5 i
• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, MS Word & Excel. 3 k! i& M  x0 x+ L# u  d& {0 Z) Z6 u
• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written. 5 k7 S& d7 {+ Q' w
• Warehouseman¿s trades certification an asset.
, f) ]4 Z1 [! m2 Z5 Z) ?) Q• Oil and Gas material experience an asset. # T* q3 H3 m' w
• MSDS, TDG, WHIMS training is required.
( L: d9 C7 M  `) @3 C- f/ o1 N' n( w• 2-5 years warehousing and materials experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 03:15 , Processed in 0.158249 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.