[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-1-12 11:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Building Envelope Engineer1 i- @2 ^1 f; [- M
4 r6 |0 ], I/ w
ENGINEERING & RELATED LEVEL 2
% a9 Z3 l: g& S8 i+ L( O( g) I- W; f' P$ t6 w7 j8 \" V/ q" \
Alberta Infrastructure And Transportation , Edmonton - A challenging opportunity exists for an experienced structural engineer with a background in the building envelope design. Reporting to the Structures and Building Envelope Engineer and operating within the Technical Services Branch this position is responsible for government infrastructure including schools and health care facilities. By providing technical advice for the design of new construction as well as solving problems on existing facilities, this position works to improve the quality of government owned or funded facilities. This role also involves promoting an open transfer of information and technology with industry and maintaining current technical and construction knowledge in the field and investigating problems in this area. Strong leadership, communication and consulting skills are required. 1 z! x( `. S+ E

5 W6 p! j: _( B3 R2 m9 v; i0 `/ D2 JQualifications: BSc. in Civil Engineering plus extensive related building envelope experience with eligibility for membership in APEGGA. Experience using AutoCAD and general office software is preferred. Note: Final candidates for this position will be asked to undergo a security screening. Salary: $55,044 TO $76,212 Closing Date: January 24, 2005.  
5 v! Q: r( S$ Z: F2 r/ P& F8 p# h: T# T& K. e" B4 S/ g7 H6 V0 ]9 D, L4 N

& w+ ?( T; c9 v( l3 sCompetition No. 026106-IN' s  [4 [' j$ d% |$ c
Open Competition  / E& T* F2 _- z3 x4 O
" `/ B8 l7 o2 g7 ^  \2 g, B6 b4 G
Online applications are preferred. Please submit your resume quoting the competition number. To apply online visit www.gov.ab.ca/jobs. If you apply online you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement of your submission the following work day; or you can mail your resume to: Alberta Corporate Service Centre, Human Resources Division, 3rd Floor, 6950 - 113 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6H 5V7. Phone: (780) 427-8312. Please ensure you quote the competition number. The acceptable file formats are Word (.doc format) or Rich Text Format (.rtf).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-20 10:54 , Processed in 0.131128 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.