Job Post: Infrastructure Engineer

[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-1-12 11:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Infrastructure Engineer* @" V+ E6 C# |

G7 ^3 s5 y% E) l+ k& i) GENGINEERING & RELATED LEVEL 2
+ m1 u+ U* l, k0 Y1 Q
7 _& n! S  h$ n7 z1 M5 lAlberta Infrastructure And Transportation , Red Deer - As an active team member, you will be involved in the development of the provincial highway construction program for the region and administer preliminary engineering assignments supporting the delivery of construction projects. Balancing the transportation infrastructure needs within available funding elements is a key deliverable. This position includes assisting in the administration of municipal grant programs and technical reviews of planning studies. You will also be required to address a wide variety of transportation related issues raised by the public and stakeholders. Strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems having competing interests, are key to your success in this position. Your knowledge of the provincial highway network and highway design standards, as well as your ability to make best value decisions would be an asset. 3 C) N; P5 x4 H9 S! \: G
' t; f. B, A0 }2 g3 F" z& M
Qualifications: BSc. in Civil Engineering with extensive related engineering experience. Eligibility for membership in APEGGA is required. Salary: $55,044 TO $76,212 Closing Date: January 28, 2005.  
$ _' Y; x5 H6 s: Q7 [7 k% J. B2 d* k8 X7 V8 V- R! e# O/ a0 {

6 j. H0 K* [0 \$ P. i! D; gCompetition No. 026114-IN: n6 z: i( m4 q+ w- N- O8 Y$ r* j
Open Competition  
, ~- @0 u0 e! ~5 x9 J9 n$ o8 Y" l
2 s$ J- b) c# i4 M3 E" [ Online applications are preferred. To apply online visit www.gov.ab.ca/jobs. If you apply online you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement of your submission the following work day; or you can mail your resume to: Alberta Corporate Service Centre, Human Resources Division, 3rd Floor, 6950 - 113 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6H 5V7. Phone: (780) 427-8313, Fax: (780) 422-5138. Please ensure you quote the competition number. The acceptable file formats are Word (.doc format) or Rich Text Format (.rtf).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-20 14:29 , Processed in 0.132189 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.