[招聘信息] YMCA Immigrant Settlement Services

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-2 10:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
YMCA Immigrant Settlement Services9 g3 h6 ~* [5 M
Fort McMurray, AB
$ T! p' e! ~; ?( N3 {(780) 743-2970' n4 k5 ]& g+ Y

; _" t, j0 j' CThe YMCA of Wood Buffalo is a charitable association whose mission is to enhance the quality of life by providing safe and sustainable programs and services that meet the changing needs of our diverse region.  YMCA of Wood Buffalo – Immigrant settlement Services is currently recruiting for the following position.
0 U" U7 j) a! O$ W4 a% [4 V* _+ b& o+ |# L) S2 ?$ Y6 [# o
POSITION:  Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Settlement Staff
7 @6 X& v& _9 \& |7 W% cPosition Term:  Full-time
4 `- O6 [4 _5 k+ }1 uStart: August 4, 20085 \2 Q1 x! o# j1 d- U4 w
Submission Deadline:  Friday, July 11th
8 H6 B- w) Y( h3 z+ r* w' Z+ A9 v: S  T3 q* |0 w+ A
The TFW Settlement Staff will have experience and knowledge of the full spectrum of service required for TFW’s specific to settlement, and an understanding of TFW issues with respect to employment and immigration.  7 o+ h: H8 u) p$ q# S5 F

9 r/ j4 ?& {8 F- POBJECTIVE:  . |& E$ ^+ {. H6 C: J
•        To extend the delivery of settlement services to TFW’s and family members to increase adaptation and participation in the community of Fort McMurray.- ^2 w  x4 `+ o" M' U4 G. t% B7 M
•        To work in collaboration with the TFW Advisory office in a complementary manner$ U: O. K2 l+ F- U/ |0 x' C1 L
•        To work in collaboration with community and industry stakeholders to facilitate a community better prepared to welcome and integrate TFW and family members. 9 D7 u2 ^9 @# L4 w3 r

. L4 o+ f4 K: L; k7 u9 |Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:$ S/ i3 ]& ~+ B

$ |: Z2 k/ p) U! {) f$ a•        Working in collaboration with the Manager of Settlement Programs, the TFW Settlement Staff will facilitate and support the planning, development and delivery of the TFW Settlement Program.    6 [& f" x: J- [1 P' }' _( q
•        Provide TFW’s and family members with settlement services including settlement counseling, referral and community resourcing, group orientations and educational services to stakeholders.: O; A9 D# t0 ^9 \) M6 ^
8 l! b( p  Q4 I" r
QUALIFICATIONS:( F- Q. B* S, k, e
•        Level 11 or 111 AAISA accreditation and/or Post Secondary Degree in Human Service
% A. j* q( y* w) L+ |& U- v•        An extensive knowledge base related to Temporary Foreign Workers; processes and issues; T# k' A% P! E! S" i
•        Excellent ability to network and build and strengthen community and employer relationships
* ]/ i% S- V9 a' ?•        Computer literate
( ]0 O* c0 W+ \  @1 S•        Highly motivated, enthusiastic and responsible8 ^) T7 a: S$ |7 w( R! K5 |6 [% E
•        Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
: G9 B# x0 S& \( p
; p% o5 s/ u" K2 G( D. \! ^9 z/ B) q9 [, w- e+ F' _, p: }' i
Competitive rate for voluntary sector salary plus Cost of Living Allowance (COLA).  YMCA co-ed housing available in fully furnished condo, reasonable rent.  
7 ^2 a) p) C' A8 L, |+ Y$ z+ k4 ]
* p* _. w# k" ^3 T3 d4 f! @
Please send a covering letter and resume by Friday, July 11, 2008 to:   myra_mackay@ymca.ca
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-3 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-3 23:26 | 显示全部楼层
无论如何,谢谢先
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-2 06:51 , Processed in 0.119547 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.