注册
查看: 1849|回复: 4

[其他] 办公室新政策(ZT搞笑))

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-15 08:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dress Code: 7 |1 `2 O. k$ N; l6 N2 c8 x: X# @
1.        You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.   
! W$ t: G& w8 O  V. ]/ _2.        If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
# r7 P4 T5 D; T1 F) q' |( I3.        If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
! G# O3 X6 d5 J, P* ?: O1 E( }4.        If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise. 4 q3 w6 ?" r, D0 W

1 `4 O- R& b7 m+ W' C  ~& tSick Days:
* `5 Y5 S. b0 \) t( \( l5 C3 M! b- KWe will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
- ~, T: v- P5 d7 R
3 ^1 K/ A" ~8 Y- f1 Q, ?Personal Days: 3 r9 `. ]0 i9 t# J
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays. . F/ k8 y4 w- X5 B4 Y4 \

) }5 @" }9 l" ]# Y0 H8 O. |Bereavement Leave:
* c2 N2 ~3 j# E; F8 [4 `" Z1.        This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers.   
# m! r  k  z  l$ d# _2 s$ U2.        Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements.   
; K; p5 ~5 v# d$ K5 c3.        In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late af ternoon.   1 j) C7 k  s- o% M
4.        We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.
# G( }! ^, ]8 w3 r; B7 |7 f6 O9 g" [/ }- v1 G: P+ D/ u/ F
Bathroom Breaks: 5 w' L) i& }# f/ b' v) s
1.        Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls.   
8 ^. R0 r; x. d2.        At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken.   ) V+ ^* l1 R* m! u+ U; Y' F
3.        After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category.   - e- s* t0 n9 j# X- {. o  R" y
4.        Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
1 G. q2 U! N3 U5 f7 d2 U) G" h+ N
Lunch Break: % b9 }! p  }( I6 E/ v
1.        Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy. ( P' @  x" M  q8 f# o* p. \+ a  W8 P
2.        Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure. & z) L0 a) Y9 Z. r9 v: l- ]
3.        Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast. : h8 R. S; J$ t2 g
8 n$ m* ]) ~+ j' o- e9 {
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplation s, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.
* E$ K2 J  x  O& p4 e" P* s2 ^/ s
The Management 6 i: [6 j2 a+ S9 W! }

, z, E' K7 x' vPass this on to all who are employed.
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-15 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-25 06:39 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-25 21:01 | 显示全部楼层

这一句实在是太油菜了!

老杨团队 追求完美
Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-26 21:44 | 显示全部楼层
not very understand.
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-7 17:23 , Processed in 1.083156 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.