注册
查看: 1851|回复: 4

[其他] 办公室新政策(ZT搞笑))

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-15 08:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dress Code:
9 ]& H* c. G% O' s3 w1.        You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.   ' q3 {2 t4 G4 k# s9 H6 V
2.        If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
  y& ?. H8 U* n8 r7 ~' I3.        If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
+ h6 r8 I+ Y8 |; P4.        If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise. 5 @7 h- q1 |) T+ S/ _1 J( _

; [7 S9 L0 _; A# Z9 @' RSick Days:
* t" i# C/ b# x) L) ], IWe will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work. 3 e" {/ H& l( V: U  S4 l( b

B3 x$ D( m3 `% y! nPersonal Days:
0 X$ f0 }2 F6 R5 Z: D$ U  dEach employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays. + \' Y$ H- `7 y1 @2 R7 i( M6 j

, ]' f# D2 C# Y* C- iBereavement Leave: ! u$ m# A% P% x3 T
1.        This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers.   
, c9 h) p- b9 p2.        Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements.     U' @( a8 I% k1 w/ {. v0 ^
3.        In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late af ternoon.   
" A: [# x; r+ j# b5 z4.        We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.
& ^, @: e3 U6 U6 ^( y$ y/ z# k, D
: s: @/ @& q! zBathroom Breaks:
8 p" r3 O6 v/ w- \1.        Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls.   - u0 t4 |7 T# @5 d& O! s: R4 c9 o
2.        At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken.   
/ \, h3 R) G! G7 {% e0 u- L% ~3.        After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category.   
" i& x: _- z+ J4.        Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
1 N1 n  A5 R  r4 g: s# z3 E  n3 V6 j( q9 w2 g
Lunch Break: % C# `3 ~0 U8 U3 O, \  S
1.        Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy. 4 p+ D% R1 V- W2 G: T
2.        Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure. ; G: Y  m' _" t% N% N7 ]
3.        Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast. 7 U% Z9 T5 \6 F4 v% j) o

1 C6 w0 F* m; d( ]7 T- C8 qThank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplation s, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere. + {8 y6 w4 t' ]! ~
6 U% @# d& R0 f% _' S
The Management
9 P1 N/ _! ~2 K6 O% H; n7 y; |9 x  X- [# _0 |6 Z2 ?
Pass this on to all who are employed.
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-15 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-25 06:39 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-25 21:01 | 显示全部楼层

这一句实在是太油菜了!

老杨团队 追求完美
Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-26 21:44 | 显示全部楼层
not very understand.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-19 12:35 , Processed in 0.247013 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.