找回密码
 注册
查看: 1208|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Fulltime Administrative Assistant

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-9-3 14:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Calder Seniors Drop In Society has an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Assistant position.3 H+ R' q! G+ [7 K
Reporting to the Executive Director this position is responsible to provide administrative, secretarial, volunteer management and technical support for the functions and activities of all departments within the Calder Seniors Drop In Society.8 a1 p; d, @+ ^, |
Qualifications:2 J5 l6 I5 |2 m
•        College or University degree/certificate in Volunteer Management.
1 F+ L9 x% H. g' S4 C8 D•        Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in office administration.7 ?4 X6 c3 ^- F3 O- P2 ^
•        Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Premium including; Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and Simply Accounting.
4 P" N/ W0 p- m2 p: c- m* H•        Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, working with seniors and coordinating volunteers. Effectively plans and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
+ S5 E" z; {2 b8 J•        Strong communication (written &verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment., A5 K, p7 E6 a/ s4 m* ^& I
•        Ability to carry out assignments of confidential nature and handle appropriately.5 k( @) x) |" b2 x

1 W: `' s( `' j' y3 t& ATo be eligible for hire, candidates will be required to complete a Security Clearance Check satisfactory to the Calder Seniors Drop In Society.
; [3 F- m6 v: I9 k1 r
, d7 w9 ^& q6 t2 iSubmit your resume stating qualifications, experience and salary expectations to by September  30, 2008:+ W3 @! U- k$ H0 ?4 O
Calder Seniors Drop In Society! ^# }$ d( V1 C2 [6 n! W
Brenda Shewaga% X+ G0 m5 T* l5 p
Executive Director
- a0 I/ ~1 Q: o3 l) ?Fax: 780-452-7537) d' }# q$ \8 l% l& q! ~6 N
E-Mail: execald@telus.net
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-9-7 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 21:38 , Processed in 0.120653 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.