注册
查看: 2337|回复: 5

[爱城新闻] 爱城电影制片人被指控谋杀

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-2 17:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
一个埃德蒙顿独立制片人被指控谋杀
6 i" a5 l( B% Z) @$ A, c10月10日,被害者先是被网络约会骗去片场,然后被敲头,杀死肢解,还被录影。* b; n! G3 c- k5 o
http://www.canada.com/montrealga ... c-8930-c713b94b0fb0; Q# |# n  @9 T3 l- y" Z1 v

. E% U; q* Y" F6 k/ o6 Y- HPolice say he was inspired by TV show Dexter# D$ u9 d7 z' l* h
Ben Gelinas, Canwest News Service" l  y; O3 z" y" {7 G* G
Published: 12 hours ago
( U8 Z5 C9 {& K& o1 \9 a8 o5 C6 \% `0 B) w' H
EDMONTON -- An independent Edmonton filmmaker has been charged with killing a 38-year-old man who was allegedly lured to the filmmaker's studio last month on the promise of a date with a woman./ R+ h4 A$ F, O* m% G/ f4 z3 `. w

- k% N0 [% [0 C5 k) i- k0 a! bPolice have seized a script from Mark Twitchell, 29, detailing scenes remarkably similar to the assault of one man and the murder of another.
" V4 J# h# Q8 J2 e: ~. t
; ^( z1 ~8 T# f/ RJohnny Brian Altinger was reported missing Oct. 10, after police say he answered an online personal ad for a date with a woman.
7 J8 ^$ g+ t7 z  ZEmail to a friendEmail to a friendPrinter friendlyPrinter friendly
0 w4 u4 Y8 m4 Y# X% KFont:
/ z# ]9 ?5 C6 i8 N. R8 C8 T4 L# C6 R- X9 E& t- b" r; i
    * *4 J- [& [; V$ i$ R, H0 w, q
    * *5 N. B' \" p5 `- |3 e7 F1 e% W3 ?
    * *) s0 T% A/ l. h
    * *! @; x9 ~9 u$ M! m; N4 \

, i; U# e" ]* ^) r1 E! X. L6 rAddThis Social Bookmark Button
. o$ _" ^6 Z" l" A
9 @3 G+ Z, Q/ v) m: }$ [Altinger showed up at a garage that police say Mark Twitchell used to make movies.% L, L0 _& ~* t5 e: W
Police haven't found Altinger's body. But Twitchell has been charged with first-degree murder in Altinger's death.0 |1 S" I9 J/ d' Y2 a2 n: j
! S1 X. U) ]6 L) M2 Z9 e9 f4 L
The script police recovered on a search warrant is in production, Edmonton homicide Det. Mark Anstey said.& w0 o/ F' l% n3 m. w% u
! ?  S$ N! x8 [% }: f* i7 O
"It was about a killer luring a male off the Internet, off a dating site, on the pretence that he'd meet a lovely, sexy girl," Anstey said. "Once (he) was in the garage, he was knocked unconscious and duct-taped to a chair."
6 [6 u1 i, \* ]4 I5 ?$ V4 ^6 E3 a% u# |# H" ]: M8 e2 R, n6 \7 e
The attacker in the film then forced personal information out of his victim, including bank account information and passwords for social-networking sites, which he used to contact his victim's friends to make it seem like everything was fine.( Z5 T, u* R  U  v
/ M% p  [) H7 J# x) w" X# c
In the script, the attacker then decapitated the victim.
9 c9 l+ P5 a" ]4 l$ b8 Z. c( P. K5 Y! r4 X, y) l
"His body was chopped up in little pieces and disposed of."; m/ D9 W+ n  W
: J" v% r( ~7 I. {
Anstey said they believe they know how Altinger died, but would not release details, only hinting at what he said is even more bizarre.
: Y  @# x1 [( U3 e
9 S  T2 c! W, q7 w5 dAltinger's friends were sent an e-mail three days after he disappeared.
4 F, W4 D  x& e% m4 M2 E: Z- Z3 }' s8 A; M1 P7 }2 F
"I've met an extraordinary woman named Jen who has offered (sic) to take me on a nice long tropical vacation," it read.
3 g' ?% \" h% P, c# o. P
; M' m# W+ [. H6 X! V"We'll be staying in her winter home in Costa Rica, phone number to follow soon. I won't be back in town until December 10th but I will be checking my e-mail periodically.", E, F. s0 I8 N1 B- g

/ P% N  H5 \& N/ ?( EThis e-mail was "definitely not" Altinger, Anstey said.
9 g8 t3 I7 A7 z5 [; ]* h  D  @! S) {6 B7 Q
Friends said this sort of impulsive decision would be out of character for a quiet man who was timid with most women.& Q& d1 x# T0 b6 X2 T
0 o8 O, t5 G" o) D9 ~" k. n
Three days after that, Altinger's page on the social-networking website Facebook was updated. "It definitely was not Mr. Altinger," Anstey said.% a% V. p' c" `& Y. C8 N& J
' w' F, L7 C# n/ W
Twitchell and Altinger did not know each other, police said.4 n  T: \; t2 l. G3 W
+ H0 ~0 C! ]& x* Q3 @$ m& v
Anstey said a week before Altinger disappeared, a different man was lured to the garage under similar pretences.
. M8 t4 h/ W" W3 N: Y- X6 H
& K3 a% @: R+ ^. I! E# D3 d* PThis man showed up dressed for a date, wearing a gold shirt and a tight perm with gel in it.
3 ?6 c0 I( g  I! R' b* w6 f8 H# r  \" k/ g, k7 M* D, M
"We believe he was set up by a profile that was not a female, it was a fake female," Anstey said. "When he went to the garage he was expecting to see this female, but instead he ran into a man with a mask."
6 {3 ~5 s5 j/ L+ X
2 l0 L; |' n2 J2 kThe man wore a black, old-fashioned goalie mask with gold stripes. Police say he attacked the man in the gold shirt. They have since recovered the mask and believe it belongs to Twitchell.
7 H, R, O; Y  l% n( \
( ^/ e+ W  z! z7 \8 u" N; B) {"The victim was able to break free and run into the lane while being chased by the male in the hockey mask," Anstey said. "A couple was walking by and saw the altercation."
- p6 o6 X3 Z9 o- a. k% \
+ w" o0 p0 v/ z: D+ A2 @They told police the man may drive a black Ford Ranger.' j9 F# v9 X' X. _3 @! x1 ?
2 l0 t4 E9 p+ B7 h  W$ `
He is five-foot-10, approximately 180 to 190 pounds, and appeared tanned or dark skinned.- a1 o% n: [) F- J- [- e" W
; B' Q  o: S! P  t" m  h6 X2 V
Police want to speak to this man, as he has information that will assist them in their investigation. He should have welts over his left eye, Anstey said, and his name may be Francis, Hank or Fred.
! Z" P- x, h/ _" \4 s, R) s& z% w4 h) [
A woman who lives in the area said she saw what appeared to be moviemaking going on at the house.
/ C2 `$ e2 J& H) O. x$ s* v' e+ W4 \" w, w  ]
Around the September long weekend, she said, "There was a big movie light outside, but certainly no flyer saying they were going to be doing a movie outside.
: {5 I- q3 ?- [+ v, E- J7 T. e; q6 B+ t* i( h8 H3 L" g
"There definitely looked like there was moviemaking going on that one day. But after that, there just seemed to be one guy that occasionally would come over. It's very odd."
# u+ J" }" m6 n6 W& G$ R
' r' p" L! p/ ]! E* V! kTwitchell was arrested and charged with first-degree murder on Friday., b' j; Q5 o1 C! W9 P
3 T- c$ X% Q$ f
He was finishing a tribute film to Star Wars he filmed last year. It featured an international cast, including the actor who played Boba Fett in the George Lucas's films./ i: l" d" o; S( `5 @
) n0 l" _: G; O/ @
People who worked on the film said Twitchell poured a lot of his own money into the project, not expecting to make a profit. He purchased a new digital video camera to film the movie.9 P( Z; N  u, {1 R
% q+ T& q6 t* ]2 x
Twitchell, police said, was an avid fan of the television show Dexter, about a serial killer who kills bad people.
: G; C/ U% C* ^) U( R. E7 v5 [) y0 M: T, [" F9 _  F& r: r
On Aug. 15, he updated the status on his Facebook site to read: "Mark has way too much in common with Dexter Morgan."* }5 G: `& b; O. v9 h

" K  H8 R9 L2 e' ?) {9 UAnstey said: "We have a lot of information that suggests he definitely idolizes Dexter, and a lot of information that he tried to emulate him during this incident."
; l/ n& m" M" `7 O9 `$ [& jPolice allege that Twitchell acted alone.
( ]3 ~: `; s" E  `/ f
) G. l1 b$ N  z1 ^( @  cEdmonton Journal
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-2 18:48 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(49) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-3 00:01 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(13) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-3 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-3 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
恐怖,城市还是大点好,这样不会发生什么大家都一下子就知道了...不想知道太多这样的事,影响生活在爱城的心境
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-3 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大惊爆“剧本谋杀案”导演按剧本杀人
2 ?( y0 g# H- B% i9 |0 r. f8 a- M- r5 y. }# ~8 [! E
0 Y/ Y+ K8 f& l( v  ~; y, B

5 ?4 @. S+ E. P* I$ h' R, K' ]& D
8 `! @5 l6 b7 e2 \  w加拿大电影制片人马克·特维切尔不久前开始筹拍一部剧情诡异惊悚的电影。该片讲述了一名变态男子在网上假扮女子“色诱”受害人并将之残忍谋杀的恐怖故事。但令人瞠目结舌的是,特维切尔竟然按这一剧本,“导演”了一场真实版的谋杀案——他在网上装扮成美女,诱骗了一名单身男子,并将其打死和碎尸灭迹,而所有情节竟和他的电影脚本如出一辙!
( w# k- U8 I. {" t2 O2 a0 k+ H& M3 @% K+ u/ H  S
恐怖片 剧情相当诡异惊悚 ' Q9 x7 ~3 T" \7 z* ]9 ^. t0 r

! Y% _7 ~' d2 S( h% C+ s据报道,这一离奇的“剧本谋杀案”发生在阿尔伯达省首府埃德蒙顿市。现年29岁的马克·特维切尔是一名电影制片人,酷爱电影的他声称,他拍电影只为出名,不为赚钱。不久前,他开始筹拍一部由他独立制作的惊悚大片《不切实际的计划》,并写好了电影脚本。万事俱备,只欠开机。 " r8 L9 M+ L: Y! v* Z* B" E4 {

6 }' _" ~/ N& D" C3 e# h1 }- D; {" b" O7 [

3 m# x' [8 T; F) @/ @( b特维切尔
+ A) j& s& z+ f3 q( f  T! G  |据悉,特维切尔即将拍摄的《不切实际的计划》极为诡异惊悚,剧情讲述的是,一名变态男子假扮成女子,在网络聊天室勾引上素不相识的男子,并邀请其前往某地下停车场赴约会。但在约会期间,变态男子竟将其“猎物”绑架,用胶带纸绑在椅子上,在强迫其说出银行密码、电邮密码等所有网络信息后,这名变态男子将被绑男子斩首,并碎尸弃尸。为了让遇害人的朋友相信他依旧活着,变态男子还冒充受害者的身份,隔三差五地给后者的朋友发电邮,并且不定期地更新其在社交网站FACE-BOOK 上的网页内容。
7 A+ Z7 e4 G* G0 j. A' H  G8 q: j+ z
制片人按剧本“导演”谋杀案 9 Q6 q) z! B. K$ @

h0 s3 {& y; k6 g$ K; {但令人瞠目结舌的是,特维切尔竟然按这一剧本,导演了一场真实谋杀案!今年10月初,特维切尔将自己装扮成一名叫做“詹妮”的哥斯达黎加裔美女,进入一个交友网站的聊天室,结识了现年38岁的单身汉约翰·爱汀格,并与之陷入了热恋。据悉,爱汀格是位腼腆内向的单身汉,平时最大的爱好便是上网冲浪。可是让爱汀格做梦也想不到的是,自己这位“网恋女友”竟是特维切尔假扮的,而他则陷入了一个精心设计的“杀人剧本”中!10月10日,爱汀格离开家中,按照“网恋女友”指定的约会地点只身赴约。这是一家位于爱德蒙顿市南部的地下停车场。据悉,在如期赴约后,特维切尔按照“剧本”中的情节,用棍棒将爱汀格打死并碎尸灭迹。 ; g6 g; g; ^( m+ I5 L- K
5 |; J" U" J5 y, _1 S
“谋杀案”情节和剧本如出一辙
5 H# W* c; A+ ~' o; N: V9 \5 z6 N3 i6 V! O+ _: T0 {; ^
10月31日,当地警方在特维切尔父母的家中将其一举逮捕。此时,距离被害人爱汀格失踪已经过去了整整3周。接着,警方在特维切尔的住所发现了那部名为《不切实际的计划》的惊悚电影脚本。当警方阅读该剧本之后,顿时惊得目瞪口呆,因为种种迹象显示,爱汀格从陷入网恋到离奇失踪直至被害的情节和经过,简直与特维切尔电影脚本中描述的如出一辙!目前,特维切尔被收押在爱德蒙顿拘留中心,等待他的将是一级谋杀的指控。
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-10 10:04 , Processed in 0.135110 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.