查看: 981|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 4 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Staff

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-12 09:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area
/ c" y, ^- t5 M' ]) K
+ f8 n  b8 Y/ B0 K/ W* |, j! EBig Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area provides mentoring programs to more than 2,800 children, youth and families.  We are looking for 4 temporary full time summer staff.
% Z& Y  O- [' I
( S- I0 l& W5 P1 {" N( B4 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Staff
+ W7 v: c1 K- n(8 week contract @ 35 hours a week)
  J6 ^/ o/ d- J4 a
! y5 {) Z# S* ?Key Responsibilities Include:9 {1 L; N8 v  y
Activity Planning and Daily Activity/ n2 F3 b* T, t* n
•        Assist in planning, organizing and relevant activities for children and youth to explore new avenues including leadership & life skills, recreation, and their cultural community that enhance their  resilience, relationship building and leadership.$ O& _& w+ D% i2 ]9 C' x" a* p
•        Participate in the delivery of all programs in the areas of crafts, sports and tutoring. ) p2 }8 k( D5 u% R" {
•        Participate in and lead sporting activities; know and have the ability to apply game rules for basketball, soccer  and volleyball,
5 ?- U/ Q/ L" M+ A) o! k# \0 C•        Provide proper supervision in all activities to ensure the safety of the program participants.
$ d" t4 D8 j) _•        Supervise the children and youth at breakfast and lunch time.5 n; \, |5 Z: s0 u
•        Help to maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring all program facilities are left clean after each activity and each meal.
  F  T# q5 e( P4 d) [  W5 g* g
& g, W: W/ S: z# C" j8 J6 q# T2 C4 VThe successful candidate will have:3 E: ~" t& ]1 \, r5 m
•        The enthusiasm and ability to work with a variety of ages of youth in a group setting
5 u1 Y. u# Q" K4 i•        Experience with children$ R. @; ^; {% W
•        Demonstrated knowledge of sporting, activity planning for youth # b. D2 t( Z2 H; N
•        Knowledge the English language and the ability to support math tutoring., ]/ G! P2 |6 q
•        Ability to manage time effectively and be results oriented.
6 O9 W9 m+ o+ E6 K•        Knowledge of children’s activities and community resources
+ O& f& U9 V5 D$ r% K7 t" I3 b•        Documentation of a clear CYIM (Child & Youth Information Management) check  
/ F& l) S; g1 z  ?2 |6 T4 ]4 w•        Documentation of a  clear vulnerable sector Security Clearance check
$ z8 e" F) o& I5 v% ^9 P1 Q4 [
% D4 D( M* l1 W' y% q. wIn addition to an excellent work environment, The Africa Centre & Big Brothers Big Sisters offer an hourly salary of $15-hour .
! x5 Z7 O" N+ ]; y+ s/ q. {* [8 B. T  d: Z& M
Please forward your resume, by June 15, 2009 to:- _; D: @! t7 `

" y! C  ]. x& ^* v/ u( LAttention Summer Program Coordinator / n2 v- v: q- A5 D" s
E-mail to a.lee@bbbsedmonton.org+ U% b8 [" l& y3 A* u3 L6 @( K
Fax: (780) 426-6689  
/ w2 Q- t/ H- ]7 G% q. x9 v, o, ZNo phone calls please.( Z$ B& I4 }5 h- ^3 c
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 17:07 , Processed in 0.081390 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.