查看: 774|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Facilities Technologist

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-16 10:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
感谢李宏提供下列招聘信息。
# u" [  R9 s3 W# R) e: {( A
3 R! L2 ?% d: C+ {. U4 V1 DThe Alberta Research Council’s Facilities Unit is responsible for the planning and provision of office, laboratory, and pilot plant space in a scientific environment where specialized equipment and furnishing is required.
/ |  D5 u' [" G. [6 Z! G& d/ k# E! N8 I  |/ M
We seek a qualified, customer-focused technologist to handle a variety of technical, accommodation, and operational tasks including the preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications for facility-related projects; and liaison with Alberta Infrastructure, contractors and users to facilitate program accommodation.
5 l" C/ N% }) F2 s1 l4 j2 P. T5 ?7 I; V$ {+ Z4 s
Candidates require a related technical diploma, experience with respect to facility management and building systems, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Equivalencies may be considered.  Proficiency on AutoCAD is required for this position.
/ j" y; L2 ^) h, y# n6 y
# ]( O- x# @" S% D0 ?+ W. pSalary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. This position reports to the manager of Facilities Services, is part of the bargaining unit and is located at our Millwoods facility. Final candidates for this position will be asked to undergo a security screening.
$ m3 l+ x& g2 J, }4 _; E+ C6 E2 [7 v( W" q2 Z

0 a$ D" z3 N4 a* O9 B1 ^If you are interested in the challenge of contributing to our growth, please forward your resume, quoting Competition #ARC - 2248. This competition closes June 21st, 2009.2 v1 G1 L+ }! \. w
) a' J9 S; X/ K" u3 p$ Z: [
Alberta Research Council
" Q4 a/ ?' O1 E; f( hHuman Resources Department
8 |8 W) `! @" I4 m5 f250 Karl Clark Road                                       
7 L7 V9 C1 L" A# k5 }4 OEdmonton, AB  T6N 1E4' f( M- B% P. ^$ o8 `' j2 I) Z& A, J
Email: careers@arc.ab.ca
  Z* ]( U/ ]* _. y5 ~" MWebsite: www.arc.ab.ca
鲜花(77) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-16 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-30 00:00 , Processed in 0.209906 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.