埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 944|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Program Coordinator(12 month contract,)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-26 15:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / YWCA - EDMONTON
! A" a5 y4 s: e/ U5 CFor more information, visit: ywcaofedmonton.org
- s( ?' I+ D) I- X7 `8 w
1 T  T. O- r+ e) z% BPosition: Program Coordinator / Terms: 12 month contract, flex hours., good working conditions / Location: Edmonton / Closing Date: July 10, 2009.0 I8 ^* N6 M$ R" t2 f( }
- j" W3 _' `- o1 V, k, E
Wish to join an organization that makes a difference in the lives of women and their families? YWCA Edmonton is looking for a Program Coordinator for its Services for Persons with Disabilities program. This position is a 12 month term contract (37.5 hours/week) with flexible work hours to meet the needs of the department team and individual caseload.  . J. Z, K- _% B( P$ L2 \
% t2 A+ ~! [+ y" q4 T
Responsibilities: coordinate with clients, family/guardians, staff-contractors, and other community/government agencies to meet individual support needs; conduct client in take process as required; supervise, train, evaluate, and support staff and contractors; prepare and submit budgets for individual funding; work closely with the Lead Coordinator to develop and implement program processes and procedures; assist the Recruitment Coordinator in the recruitment process.4 @% Q- S: K4 u$ a" `. }# y
3 X% Q+ i! a3 M3 q7 {/ @' ~
The ideal candidate will have: Post secondary education in Social Services or related fields; Minimum 3 years experience working with individuals who have mental/physical disabilities with an interest in community integration of the individuals; supervisory experience including supervising/training staff; experience working in a diverse environment; strong verbal/written skills; a valid driver's license and vehicle.# }! Y; A4 Z6 _& k. a; ]) j7 K  y
$ X4 T7 l0 V8 \* d: ]2 o5 S) O0 e7 q
TO APPLY - Mail, fax or email CV & cover letter in confidence to:7 a7 u) c9 W! L
% I" _( s3 T" Q7 k3 r; u9 ~$ w
Human Resources, YWCA
! y8 W) r$ D% g' N) y, B- r#100, 10350 - 124 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 3V9" j% {* ~" D% g( q
E: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org / F: 780.425.7467
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 02:39 , Processed in 0.202688 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.