找回密码
 注册
查看: 1093|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Manager

[复制链接]
鲜花(53) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-7-10 20:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
What is Labour Mobility? * getting a job in the industry of your training*  A( i2 c0 E$ K5 q, D8 Y- q

" H" E6 g/ g; k; P$ Vor the government defines it as ..."Labour mobility" refers to the freedom of workers to practice their occupation wherever opportunities exist. Every year, approximately 200,000 Canadians relocate to a different province or territory and look for work.
. m. r5 e. A" J/ w7 [7 g, f% \
% d, M2 G8 a5 d5 `( YEncouraging the recognition of qualifications across Canada benefits workers and employers alike. Workers have a wider range of opportunities and employers have a broader selection of candidates.
0 n( ]" B- v, k
" e+ P- |9 }+ {/ |& k/ X; I5 x- {Job Title: Manager, Labour Mobility5 `- ^2 S% M' w

7 H- d8 X# q/ e& a* s7 }Job Classification: MANAGER
" J. k5 z8 @! a4 l2 x$ I. k3 \% o4 |/ U5 ^9 K: K& |
Salary Range: $73,692 TO $99,168
. m% j, W) `3 _* N0 C5 A4 m1 B* U7 x2 ?6 o- P- g
Closing Date: July 17, 2009.
- `) J% k, ^8 k1 q3 F9 g" T, |* k) _! y% [  B- G/ @6 G
Open Competition - Number: 0573560 ^, l2 Y" u- ~! \$ @  U; c
Quick Links
6 \) V4 F4 f9 O9 l# u) v% O; k1 t4 m, Z* J
    * Research Careers and
, m6 x/ b1 e0 i7 t; {      Calculate Pay & Benefits
2 ]& M1 b/ k! u7 Y& B' p    * Ask Our Employees Videos
! x# ~& [. v$ O% J$ @1 g8 r( O    * Job Posting Subscription Service
9 y5 y& w& U) ]: c$ I' x    * Contact our HR Offices4 [7 Q. P' H( N" z+ j$ N
    * Interested in Relocating to or within Alberta?- r, j! [: [; K
    * Send this Posting to a Friend
1 Q$ j% o4 J8 ~2 c1 o! t  C0 w
7 z+ d, w5 h/ {$ T& lAlberta Employment & Immigration , Edmonton - Take on the challenges offered as a Provincial Labour Mobility Expert promoting full labour mobility for workers within Alberta, across Canada, and among Alberta's occupational regulatory organizations.
' U  P  N) C" d6 i8 [- j$ |
$ }, v% F; z" Z  q1 q9 n+ fThe Labour Mobility Unit of the Labour Force Development Branch is responsible for overseeing labour mobility policies and practices in Alberta. As a Manager in the Labour Mobility Unit you will be responsible for assisting over 160 regulated occupations to comply with the labour mobility provisions of the pan-Canadian Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) and the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement between Alberta and British Columbia. You will be a key resource on the Assistant Deputy Minister level cross-ministry Labour Mobility Steering Committee which ensures a consistent whole of government approach to labour mobility policies and practices. You will also represent Alberta on the pan-Canadian Labour Mobility Working Group to collectively resolve labour mobility issues and facilitate a common approach and understanding across Canadian jurisdictions. This position is the focal point for addressing complaints from individuals and governments, undertaking consultation and mediation to resolve issues for both occupations and trades.
0 H8 f8 i6 z6 X$ h. f) p+ g' x# @
As an ideal candidate, you must have diplomacy, tact, and a high level of knowledge to effectively interact with registrars who have authority under legislation to regulate their occupation. You will work with regulatory authorities, and the provincial ministry responsible for their legislation, to ensure full labour mobility. Proven interpersonal communications, innovation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills will support you in the challenges associated with this position. Strong relationships and networks within the Government of Alberta, with the registrars of regulated occupations and with other Canadian jurisdictions will keep you abreast of occupational changes as they evolve, ensuring that proposed changes do not result in a barrier to labour mobility. Monitoring international labour mobility practices and synthesizing the linkages between overlapping agreements will be important. Knowledge of federal and provincial labour mobility strategic directions and an understanding of labour mobility issues and challenges nationally and internationally will be vital to success in this position.$ y1 f; k5 C. X$ Z3 q! u0 i! E
0 |$ i4 w0 Y  }& w3 k
Learn more about us at http://employment.alberta.ca.
2 \2 Z7 `/ ]7 z1 r
7 m1 i  @. Z' D  f' XQualifications: A related degree (business, commerce, economics or social development) along with a minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience with labour force development policy, implementation and/or occupational regulation is required. Preference will be given to candidates able to demonstrate experience in research, developing policy, providing technical advice, problem solving, conflict resolution, analyzing data and preparing reports. Related experience with labour mobility initiatives is an asset. Equivalencies will be considered.
2 M) {" j9 Y& W! k" w2 L+ i
' Q$ ]) c8 l) ~This competition may be used to fill future vacancies. Candidates with lesser qualifications may be considered at a lower level of classification and salary. Final candidates will be asked to undergo a security screening. Interview will be held the week of July 27, 2009.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-10 14:54 , Processed in 0.087271 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.