找回密码
 注册
查看: 822|回复: 0

The inside layer - cheap wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-7-29 06:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
You've followed some good advice about finding roleplayers -- maybe even joined an RP guild -- and you're meeting characters you ,world of warcraft goldwow gold think are interesting, and you really hope they think your character is interesting too.
- L* ~+ J8 ~2 ~0 T. I5 _: n+ `. u+ T; p# l  z4 q
/ \/ T7 E. P* g7 u
But then something goes wrong and you feel that special RP feeling start slipping away. The people in your guild stop talking to you as much -- sometimes the whole guild atmosphere seems to go quiet and dull, and no matter what you say, nothing seems to get the actual spirit of roleplaying flowing again. You start to think maybe your interesting character quirks aren't all that good after all. You keep trying to think of new ones, but no matter how funny your accent or entertaining your antics, people just aren't getting into it like they used to.: ?/ F0 S" D8 N1 S1 V% G

( Y7 h+ n9 F7 N% j! N$ v- c; m1 O; ]9 \9 e0 r3 m: I
The problem here isn't actually you -- it's an assumption that many roleplayers, even experienced ones, sometimes have when they are in new roleplaying situations. We take the burden of creating a roleplaying atmosphere too heavily upon ourselves, when actually what we need to do is not create the atmosphere, but nurture it. Questions are the key here -- if your character has a genuine interest in other people then he or she will be able to draw out the spirit of roleplaying in them, get them talking about themselves, and start having interesting interactions together.
; P6 D5 P% ~6 w1 |' x: h: Y8 h( D1 @: K9 G/ o# v
/ N# m; R/ r5 f2 e; i
The eleventh commandment
' J. w; q' Q$ p
; u- ^" g$ Z9 J' p" I
, o8 A7 U) H# a! {) [: nEvery roleplaying character must have an interest in other characters -- otherwise that character will be a failure. This is one of the differences between roleplaying and fiction; roleplaying environments are human social interactions first and storytelling opportunities second. If they fail to obey the laws of human social interaction, then the storytelling part will go absolutely nowhere. An author of a book or director of a movie can use special wow gold plot tricks and characterizations to force characters into lots of interesting situations even if they are egotistical, whiny, shy, or otherwise not very interested in other people around them (indeed the whole story might be how a given character learns how to correct their previously antisocial behavior). But in WoW, the lack of an author's absolute control over the environment means that this probably won't work for you; if you're antisocial, people will just ignore you -- end of story.2 E. o( r- ?  L( Z. w! U

+ W" }+ C; P1 I. }$ O
6 N0 O  [( g1 k* `  O! DIt's important to keep in mind that many roleplayers fall into the trap of trying to be the center of attention and entertain other people too much without even intending for their character to be antisocial in any way. In their imagination, their character is a wonderfully sociable person, and they don't fully realize what they're doing wrong. In fact, they may not even need to be in the spotlight -- they just don't know how to inspire other people to really roleplay and have fun at it.9 z7 q( i' {  U' `8 y9 D! A

1 o/ ]3 f4 x! G) _5 H  B* e- m, F1 V1 ~/ \, `
Audience + Performers = Fellow Roleplayers
5 Y4 J% c  G( P8 m( ]  k+ \
3 H( R4 |0 {% @7 g* @
' u' A1 f1 E, I( Z- FEspecially at this stage of your relationship with other roleplayers, there's a big shift going on. The game is no longer about you entertaining other people as it was at the surface layer, instead it's all about establishing patterns of cooperation that work with individuals that you'd like to continue interacting with in the future. They're both your audience and your fellow performers, so everything you do is a kind of back and forth between you.
- `6 Z5 L4 |3 h( c* u2 x) C/ m
% A4 L" w+ z# R3 C# X
( y3 r* h$ |' d5 @- z; IImplications of interest in others6 Q$ [- e9 g4 x: Z9 {8 B. o5 e
- I) o" X& }; j& o0 h$ b

4 k: a$ k8 N' q: I" uThere are a number of possibilities that open up once you place the emphasis on other people's characters rather than your own. As several of our commenters pointed out last week, this enables you to have an open-minded buy wow gold and inquisitive attitude about other people, the game, and even your own character. It allows, even requires, that you refrain from excessive planning for your character on your own and instead work on it together with others once you get into actual roleplaying situations.1 S+ t6 _, u8 m$ |2 y$ \! W, h
Related Articles:4 U, L& X( m# I% D. M; M7 W7 G

9 S; S" j- X% d" ~  * g/ E4 T6 L  q4 p" z7 ]+ q
   The Future of Death Runes - buy wow gold
; G! }# k0 R# r8 r0 I  2 f$ a1 m" }+ V# \, V9 ?+ y
   Shattered Halls Guide - buy wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 19:40 , Processed in 0.174691 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.