注册
查看: 1015|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Provincial Coordinator, Alberta Father Involvement Initiative

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-6 13:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Alberta Network for Safe & Healthy Children
1 K  B1 o. @; b5 cLearn about our community work online, visit us at: www.ahvna.org9 b& o, x% q! W7 l

" g3 G5 R3 x' mPosition: Provincial Coordinator, Alberta Father Involvement Initiative / Terms: contract position, with salary based on an expectation the coordinator will work approximately three days a week for a 32 month period and is located in Edmonton / Closing Date: open until suitable candidate is selected.
$ @  W# j3 G6 y
' ^& o" B1 j2 l+ VNote: As a thorough understanding about men as parents & strategies to engage fathers is a requirement for this work, this recruitment is limited to men only., v5 b2 Y( I* I2 ]& O
* X# ^. T& |' U4 Q4 x* I; a0 u. z
Context: The Alberta Network for Safe & Healthy Children, located within the Stollery Children's Hospital, is a provincial collaborative committed to encouraging positive parent involvement in Alberta and recognizes that supporting & informing parents is an essential component to achieving this goal. 9 j& a* Q9 S: i% e+ ~: `+ ^1 t9 G: w- ^

$ {9 z8 v9 y5 K. [1 _" MWe also recognize that the particular needs of fathers are typically not well served by programs designed for mothers. Alberta Home Visitation Network Association (AHVNA) and Alberta Health Services - Capital Health are working in collaboration to pursue this essential work.  
% b: X  B' \& [
1 }1 }9 R( I4 B9 N$ IThe Provincial Coordinator will take a leadership role in identifying the specific issues experienced by men as parents by engaging community agencies, health, education, enforcement and others.
4 {% M' A/ q2 o4 u/ I* H- x  z  Q( \/ ~( K/ n; @) C
Major goals for the initiative include: developing strategies for responding to the service needs of fathers, increasing the awareness of service providers with respect to best practices in serving fathering, and developing a website as a communication vehicle for service providers and fathers.
2 i2 C  n, e( \* t1 W
8 v2 y3 G2 Q) Y0 q( F- W; bResponsibilities: within Alberta, negotiates, establishes and maintains effective partnerships to identify and implement multi-sectoral program initiatives that target individuals, families, groups and communities; within Alberta takes a lead role in organizing, implementing and coordinating plans, projects and activities around education and support for fathers as well as child abuse awareness and prevention; promotes and facilitates cooperation, information sharing and joint programming between programs, organizations, communities and across all regions in the area of support and education for fathers and child healthy child development.4 K8 q5 v% V2 |8 R7 G  |* E
) G, x  `4 H' J: j1 N
In addition: identifies opportunities and facilitates collaboration between community partners in regions to initiate projects that meet individual community needs; will develop a dBase of current and relevant parenting information about Fathering; monitors and regularly (as Identified in contract) reports progress towards established outcomes; source funds to support the sustainability for the initiative.
8 g& l5 k# u! n& b3 G! S' T! t7 s4 J9 n1 C
Required Qualifications: Baccalaureate degree in education, psychology, social work or a related field required. Masters degree preferred; a minimum of 4 years experience using a community development model of practice; knowledge of child protection, positive parenting, family violence, cultural and sexuality diversity, and health promotion; proven ability to understand and represent men's issues in the context of parenting.
5 f& ]% j) w( T
: R" r1 [, ?; B/ O% e) c, WPLUS: strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with public speaking; strong assessment, analytical, organizational, planning, time management and program evaluation skills; willingness to travel. Must possess a valid Alberta Drivers License and have access to a vehicle; Criminal Records and Child Welfare clearances are required." \" @4 z1 ]1 `$ d" z
, J  K/ T1 i) L7 i6 R
TO APPLY - Submit CV, cover letter & references in confidence to:7 g% N1 U: u8 k) O1 X

+ h$ P  X% i) |2 lAlberta Home Visitation Network Association
( N( y" n+ r& e- j5 @) r9321 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB T8N 1R4
/ v! q% }" X; R# O$ {  BFax: 780.429.4784 / email: info@ahvna.org
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 18:32 , Processed in 0.062011 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.