查看: 891|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Outreach Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-6 14:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
POSITION:  Outreach Coordinator
6 i! [7 y2 y3 x, V6 O$ @
" t7 s2 e) Z3 R  H4 z+ r3 @Job Title: Outreach Coordinator, Family Violence Outreach Program: M2 c& Z2 w: w' e& G  o9 H
Hours: 30-35 hrs/week Salary Range: $42000 to $45000
! S4 v: e5 e9 n% U5 ^; wDetailed Position Description. G' [: p; q* s6 w% o$ F

' P9 m  z5 Z4 ~/ e) }ABOUT IFSSA: ' M# V2 H  U, \9 R9 z) G
Established in 1992, Islamic Family and Social Services Association (IFSSA) is a registered charitable organization dedicated to provide social services to the community within an Islamic context.
4 u0 s7 _  W+ L4 i$ T4 WSome of IFSSA’s services include a food and clothing bank, social development programs for youth and parents, counselling, settlement assistance for immigrants, and connecting individuals in need to a variety of other local support agencies.) e5 c4 y' m! S( A
  x' @% F1 d3 K0 c
POSITION DESCRIPTION:
1 g! X7 R' z, w: I0 ?The Outreach Coordinator will provide a variety of social and outreach services to the Edmonton community, with a focus on immigrant Muslim families in Edmonton. He/she will implement the policies, directives and guidelines provided by the IFSSA Board. A key role of the Outreach Coordinator will be to coordinate all activities and assignments to achieve the objectives of the project.
( ?8 R3 F2 l+ I. JThe successful candidate should be a personable and compassionate individual with a positive approach to challenges. He/she should be able to work well with minimal supervision. The position requires good leadership and communication skills and the ability to prioritize multitasks. 8 I) ~- |6 {' [, Z8 |+ h) }

, l$ c7 R. w0 M" \6 X7 d# lRESPONSIBILITIES:5 E- Q6 `* A2 [+ P$ c
Your role will include, but is not limited to the following:
7 G% k: r% J0 O6 e1 c•        Organizing regular information sessions, interactive workshops, and other activities to enhance awareness and prevention of family violence
3 j# q. B  N% [; A; q•        Developing communication tools such as pamphlets, brochures, and website content
. w6 Y, [( }  x$ N•        Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with community partners9 t4 i8 x# M  O- M# A' U  R
•        Developing  relationships with individuals and families
$ A; K* h6 Y: V! d6 N; u•        Assisting individuals and/or families of violence to the appropriate resources! Z, v. }% n) ?" z8 @5 d
•        Providing psychosocial assessment, counselling, problem-solving, mediation, conflict resolution, and crisis intervention as needed) m5 T/ _6 R. R6 D
•        Providing outreach to other immigrant communities (Somalian/African/Middle Eastern/Asian etc.), as well as service providers in Edmonton  ]& m% _- u" d
•        Using the Family Violence Project Plan as a guidance for delivery of the Family Violence Outreach Program9 w# _+ T8 j( S
•        Submitting regular activity reports to the Family Violence Chair, and a bi-annual and annual progress report to the funding agency
" ~' @  D# S; _( d: L9 AACCOUNTABILITY:- q7 H) x! H) W9 m
        The Outreach Coordinator is accountable to the Board of Directors.3 N+ L  [# K2 W+ a
        The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for keeping the Board and/or Chairs informed about matters that need their attention, action or intervention
. |/ C8 G3 P4 v2 U0 N! @: e        The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for preparing and presenting to the board of directors a written plan of action to achieve the desired objectives of the project.
# k: B9 h; s8 ~7 ]        The Outreach Coordinator will be advising and recommending to the Board on changes in policies, procedures projects or services
: X" L- R% _4 W0 ?  s        The Outreach Coordinator will be reporting to the Board and/or Chairs on the status of special projects.9 }" @5 J9 L" i  Q2 h

" g2 L& H" Q% W7 qQUALIFICATIONS:
# t& v: J$ |! j. y  ^# OA Bachelor of Social Work and some directly related experience is required. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide proof of active registration with the Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW) and to maintain registration throughout the duration of employment. Good working knowledge of community resources, computer skills in Microsoft Office and a reliable vehicle with valid driver's license is required. Awareness of Islamic values and culture is a strong asset. Flexible hours including evening and/or weekend work are required. The work also requires a great deal of sensitivity, intervention experience, community, culture and linguistic knowledge.
. `$ L5 U- f- [: e# nFinal candidates for this position will be required to undergo pre-employment and academic checks, including a security screening.
: T, C8 J5 j# T7 l: s$ A7 i# O5 U/ p1 p: p3 C0 f) |6 l

- o* `7 ^+ w& T- oPlease send your resume with the Competition Number 00240 along with a cover letter with Attention to the Executive Committee. Applications will continue to be received until a successful candidate is selected By Mail:   #85, 4003-98 Street Edmonton, AB T6E 6M8, By Email:  info@ifssa.ca     By Fax: (780) 466-9280
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-30 00:02 , Processed in 0.294421 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.