Leveling Mage 70 to 80 - ugg boots

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-9 23:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Starter Zones
# `! [5 x4 X  P+ Q, _8 q
% s" {4 ^$ f% q, A- u" B+ w8 X6 q( v, N0 b4 b) ]4 d
You don't need to wait for level 70 to make the leap to Northrend. Just as you could reasonably step through the Dark Portal at level 58 and immediately start questing and equipping new gear, it's perfectly advisable to start eyeballing the trip wow gold northward at level 68ish. At that level, you'll be able to handle the mobs in the Wrath starter zones, take the initial quests found there, and begin equipping the gear drops and quest rewards, so feel free.3 R5 y& s1 ^/ S. F
% y. @" C1 E: O' H8 @+ k

1 \  V  X! a' Q- fOnce you decide to take the plunge, you'll be faced with your first major choice. Which starter zone should I go to? There are two very nice zones to choose from, and though both offer a fundamentally similar experience in many respects, your decision of where to start will significantly impact your initial forays into the new content. I'm not going to tell you which zone to choose, because I believe the answer is both.( T. j$ @  V! r: u  u

) a3 y; [5 }) v+ N" k
3 m0 y2 K. w$ R7 NHowling Fjord is my personal preference, from a purely aesthetic standpoint. If I'm being honest, I'm mostly just a sucker for the Braveheartish pipe music that plays there. I keep expecting Mel Gibson to look soulfully at me and demand his freedom. You reach it by taking a zeppelin from just outside Undercity if you're a member of the Horde, or a ship from Menethil Harbor in the Wetlands if you roll with the Alliance.9 L  ?* N( P% T- u" ~! K

( v; U- D' g! y* V2 D& K: R/ A( i$ G! g3 E
The Borean Tundra is the other starter zone, reachable by Alliance characters from Stormwind Harbor, and by Horde characters from a zeppelin tower outside Orgrimmar. Both of these two zones provide about the same amount of questing opportunities and a comparable selection of gear to be obtained from those questing opportunities.
$ L/ P% k$ J& `2 j% f, T) N) y: _! e

0 P& G, P. }. d$ RThe most notable differences between the zones, gear-wise, is found at the end of the major quest-lines with a few blue-quality items. Howling Fjord will net you a couple of likely trinket upgrades, including the Horn of the Herald and the Strike of the Seas,cheap ugg boots, while Borean Tundra grants a decent ring (Activist's Signet of Blasting), a selection of neck-pieces (Indomitable Choker of Light or Pendant of Revolutionary Thought for Alliance and Clutch of Undying Will or Chain of Vilgilant Thought for the Horde), and pretty sweet staff (Tower of the Inifinite Mind).
2 Q; v, {5 p. [4 c2 O' n; }- M3 R: M( n0 ?
* B* c4 O( y, q) @. D4 y
) S+ T& V& I* P' X; V6 iLevels 70ish-72ish! g8 a2 z  u8 r6 G
6 p, }5 r; ?8 R7 ^! V9 w! p! j0 N
: M, D8 K& f4 h3 `
Either of these zones will gain you one or two levels,tiffany silver, depending on the level at which you made the jump to Northrend and how much rest experience you had saved up. When you finish up, you'll probably have a quest or two in your log directing you on to the next zone, Dragonblight. I would strongly advise you to ignore this quest for now. Dragonblight is a fine zone, don't get me wrong, but you're missing out if you skip the other starting zone. Sure, you could always tiffany jewelry go back and do it for the money after you've hit level 80, but the zone is worth so much at the lower levels in gear upgrades and experience points that it's just a better idea to do it now, when the mobs you'll be killing will still be worth experience points. The faction reputation alone makes this a no-brainer.
) L2 t1 s" q4 ?! n+ q
3 q: g: C2 Z* o$ L- G- @  e6 V+ t( w
If you do quest out both zones, you'll find yourself somewhere around level 73ish before you ever step foot in Dragonblight, and that'll make the rest of the leveling process that much easier.% b7 O" U# R' }5 l( D4 _
5 w- r" K. ~+ y# R* G0 a

- B, Q) A1 N7 z' @! [8 g$ o2 K4 zBe sure you're visiting your class trainer every time you ding, because he or she will have sparkly new and improved spells for you every level. Aside from the usual new versions of old spells, level 71 brings you a very nice bonus in the form of Teleport: Dalaran. You can earn this spell by making a short detour into Dragonblight and completing a simple quest there. You should be able to handle it at the level without too much trouble.
4 O0 a6 x# e& \4 u- `2 F$ }& H( [7 K" ^! i6 E
; l9 v/ ~1 j* Q9 _9 n
If you need some ideas for leveling builds in this stretch, you're in luck! Arcane Brilliance has you covered.' O1 P% R) q  N1 N

) o- A4 c- |' z' C0 M; E& Z
) c) f$ j6 W& B( w5 TLevels 72ish-74ish
8 G) _  z. g- S9 r& Q4 ~9 z
( Y! ~7 o4 m3 \0 s! y0 d* v
; T- H: Q5 H, q8 P* D/ oIt's now time to head in earnest for the icy wastes of Dragonblight. This zone is huge, and rife with quests and quest-hubs. There are a number of challenging group quests here as well, with worthwhile rewards. Though you may have been able to solo much of the group quests you've encountered so far (depending on your level and gear), even epicced-out Sunwell veterans will probably need to gather friends for the ones found here and in the zones beyond. This zone is also where you will begin (and end) the incredibly long, incredibly cool Wrath Gate quest chain, culminating in several of the coolest lore-moments the game has ever provided us with, and rewarding you with a sweet leveling trinket and some sexy pants.
+ S! k+ V$ n$ C, \" {3 L
; W0 Q1 O5 B2 M5 X+ z" c8 }2 P0 c5 i) Z$ n  J4 B
You should be able to make it somewhere close to level 74 or even 75 before leaving this zone, if you've been questing dilligently. Another word of advice: do the dailies. By this point, if you've completed all three of the zones we've talked about so far, you should have opened up multiple daily quests for several factions. Each day you log in, it's well worth the cheap wow gold effort to seek each of these dailies out and complete them as you level. By giving us access to so many faction dailies so early in this expansion, Blizzard has made the overall reputation grind far more palatable, and by doing each of the dailies every day as you unlock them, you're giving yourself a huge leg-up for when you do hit level 80. You'll be revered and possibly exalted with several factions and be able to pick up some very nice faction rewards at the levels when using them would actually be appropriate. Plus, the extra experience points each day doesn't hurt.' H: `* h" C. S9 `* ^- |! g

( r4 S& p: _) U9 E' m
: \; v! x! U. m8 PLevel 74 brings you access to Portal: Dalaran, which is all kinds of cool. You can pick it up for less than ten gold from the portal trainer in Dalaran. You can already teleport there, right? Go get it, and then enjoy porting everybody there for the rest of eternity at the end of every instance ever.
4 X7 g! I7 F! j- u; ]7 x# W3 f! f3 C2 Q
- x) L! K( ?& S! g, f/ J' l! q; A
Related Articles:
4 I5 K9 R/ y0 q# H, ^ 0 k; H- z, L) o: F$ }* T+ W, T

2 i9 y7 {; m# H5 e9 A   the relaxing sport of fishing - nba live! `2 k, x/ Q4 g  {* L8 F
  ; |/ Q; k$ m: z0 G$ t2 p; U
   the relaxing sport of fishing - nba live
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-17 09:47 , Processed in 0.106636 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.