[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 东北老农民 于 2009-8-27 10:23 编辑
$ [0 Z! s# q. G! m2 N  ]: e1 N$ q; }5 P
Closing Date: 09/01/2009 Location: Fort McMurray, Full-Time
) G' z0 _5 I2 V$ e0 T2 EJob Duties / Responsibilities$ V/ o5 \0 w6 W# m9 u
• Supports company environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies.5 g) B8 o$ A, j$ J2 U$ v
• Is compliant with Nexen corporate policies on integrity, ethics and drug / alcohol.6 o% U0 B3 A4 _2 ?3 u
• Ensures that health and safety standards are achieved and maintained by the warehouse team.) p. w- g7 P; ^! G
• Is participating member of the Material Management/Warehouse Team that receives an4 E' G! J0 i. h* T
distributes material and tools in a timely and cost-effective manner.
, A/ a2 W  c' T$ v& M/ d• Ensures that the right goods, in right quantities, in the right condition, are delivered to the right
7 G& {" I5 @& dplace (person), at the right time, for the right cost. 6 j, m+ w9 P; w4 r$ ^
• Preserves materials. ! a/ z4 U) c) [. f
• Reports to the warehouse supervisor who is responsible for the to day operating activities within the warehouse.
! A' D3 l! ]* U) e( a: K" N• Participates in special projects and continues improvement initiatives.
; w  Y/ L$ q0 C. T$ p6 d$ u/ b• Receipts of goods to ensure quality and correctness In vendor shipments.
- _" G5 N* O# N0 J/ g• Complete all shipping and receiving records for incoming and outgoing consignments of goods including T.D.G.
/ \; P8 l4 e6 d1 D: i• Ensures materials are inspected and received into inventory, issues materials on an ad hoc basis to end users.   {/ i0 m" N/ c* F
• Hands out material and ensure quality and correctness of goods. + `+ @& |* ^  D4 ?9 i
• Maintains accurate inventory records to optimize material inventory.
6 l; f2 h. Y5 g/ x. w• Manages bar code labeling process and ensures all materials received are issued a bar code label.
+ L+ s! `3 c  q) ^• Conducts warehouse and yard activities to ensure that all materials received or issued have documentation and that this documentation properly processed within company SAP system.
4 [6 [2 V* U! G, W& |" p• Reports of shortages, damages and deficiencies in timely manner. ( S/ c, A4 K2 y0 O. d' C: p% L" \
• Works together with other warehouse team members , planners, maintenance team, vendors and transportation companies to assure that materials at site meet timelines and schedules.
5 x' C$ B9 V) z5 v  Y4 Z7 ]2 \# A• Runs SAP reservation orders and picks and stages materials for pick-up by end user.
& E1 v- G9 S+ M# U• Provides SAP transactional support to end users as required.
' e- T  R% Y: A+ u. X( T* P3 |+ R• Arranges for SAP to Plant transfers as identified by the re-order report.% A. c/ X& Z+ @& ?4 Z2 E
• Reconciles and resolves inventory transaction variances in SAP.
% I, j" X7 E; G- e• Forwards Material Master Description variances to Inventory Control coordinator in Calgary for
% m, c" H: ]2 f& G+ {  M8 J# S+ Sresolution.+ j! t6 t- p4 s0 A6 l% ?
• Identifies material standardization opportunities and proposes changes with end user.
$ X1 f7 d9 C# J; n9 n; _• Ensures documentation is completed for processing repair and return materials.
+ r) T" N5 P6 p% _% A5 d• Manages the issue and return of tools from the Tool Crib.
) e+ T6 _) @5 V1 g1 m" z• Inspects tools returned to Tool Crib, sends tools out for repair or initiates replacement for tools that are not in good working order.
- l7 A6 x  I! j  o4 t& V3 Y0 v8 Y" Z$ i• Is familiar with MSDS standards for handling of hazardous products.6 D5 a) e9 Y6 |
• Ensures all issue counter transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner ! {. v) e$ B0 C4 r$ e) n  o
• Establishes and maintain cooperative, respectful and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work. (Various Site Team and Groups).   ^- k) m8 B4 a3 }% y) d
• Acts as a first line of contact for expediting delivery of goods. 7 _! l: X8 T& a  w/ B, l
• Ensures that all items are stored safely, accurately and securely." \, j+ |0 X( N8 @' _$ {6 n/ r1 y' G
• Assists warehouse supervisor as required in review of MRP re-order reports for inventory replenishment & F8 |+ ?1 |0 D9 _- g" V) e# {
• Manages schedules, deadlines and accountabilities as assigned.
: M* ]0 F2 \* P! }/ [  t• Assists in inventory analysis process, in the performance of audits, cycle counting and stock checking of inventory.
; [' l# k5 m. ^1 Q: p5 G• Has ability to rotate within all Warehouse Positions as required. Provide support (training, practices and procedures) to the warehouse team members.& d$ H& S: \: X" h! x# {/ s
• Aids in the facilitation of process streamlining and implementation of effective material management solutions.
; _/ R# R- m! C• Performs other Assignments or Project work as required.5 d! G: b+ I" @) Y

8 e" ?/ V4 U+ \
" s/ Y9 d2 ^* B/ t+ p) [5 iEducation / Experience" }8 K! \2 x4 y* ]! T: ~
• Grade 12 / GED. . [7 p* j, Z  z  N3 X0 {) V
• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, MS Word & Excel.   @, }# A9 g% ~8 R, f
• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
& F. T# h/ U: S( b5 w• Warehouseman¿s trades certification an asset.
7 q, x2 U6 M" K4 y• Oil and Gas material experience an asset. , y) P" z9 \3 V8 T& B) i3 u$ w
• MSDS, TDG, WHIMS training is required.% `! u+ q) E( _
• 2-5 years warehousing and materials experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 11:34 , Processed in 0.699994 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.