[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 东北老农民 于 2009-8-27 10:23 编辑 ; r( u) b9 z! U
$ Y' r% L2 A* r/ `( Q
Closing Date: 09/01/2009 Location: Fort McMurray, Full-Time
- ]$ Y3 k0 y* o9 ]Job Duties / Responsibilities
' P* ]0 }; p( `. Y• Supports company environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies.
: k8 w8 `- M3 h3 u3 S  h% w• Is compliant with Nexen corporate policies on integrity, ethics and drug / alcohol." ?6 \7 R) w% y; m& W+ k
• Ensures that health and safety standards are achieved and maintained by the warehouse team.
$ A8 J9 Z+ ]' c; p9 {• Is participating member of the Material Management/Warehouse Team that receives an$ r. U  X! a6 h- c% \- M
distributes material and tools in a timely and cost-effective manner.
/ {5 r% d9 c3 ~- @9 S• Ensures that the right goods, in right quantities, in the right condition, are delivered to the right0 r& q6 K% b* U) U
place (person), at the right time, for the right cost.
6 Y; x/ d& k4 q# w% O$ G4 o• Preserves materials.
8 j5 t3 A7 {; y9 t1 j! q3 s9 m• Reports to the warehouse supervisor who is responsible for the to day operating activities within the warehouse.
1 q. k7 `: M' V# x! m8 B• Participates in special projects and continues improvement initiatives. & O2 @. p' U: Z) f5 r0 c& W" I
• Receipts of goods to ensure quality and correctness In vendor shipments.: Z; k" H+ q$ j1 b' E
• Complete all shipping and receiving records for incoming and outgoing consignments of goods including T.D.G. % B7 ^+ d/ l* e* z  W3 o/ O7 Y
• Ensures materials are inspected and received into inventory, issues materials on an ad hoc basis to end users. . X6 R7 m, ^/ ?
• Hands out material and ensure quality and correctness of goods. ' D3 s* I, m* z5 |0 s
• Maintains accurate inventory records to optimize material inventory. 5 B0 r) t6 s0 G) Y
• Manages bar code labeling process and ensures all materials received are issued a bar code label.
' {# c. r9 [2 I8 l4 d• Conducts warehouse and yard activities to ensure that all materials received or issued have documentation and that this documentation properly processed within company SAP system. % b# `$ H" w9 c" |. U# [
• Reports of shortages, damages and deficiencies in timely manner.
2 [6 q6 R3 m9 `4 i# k• Works together with other warehouse team members , planners, maintenance team, vendors and transportation companies to assure that materials at site meet timelines and schedules.( h/ N2 t2 g+ ^- z6 |: y% M
• Runs SAP reservation orders and picks and stages materials for pick-up by end user./ J; m0 k& L7 X6 c1 m
• Provides SAP transactional support to end users as required.
' _9 L5 O" A1 F  `0 ?9 P) g• Arranges for SAP to Plant transfers as identified by the re-order report.
( T/ J9 E, H5 p5 i4 {5 G- d3 }1 l• Reconciles and resolves inventory transaction variances in SAP.
  P  G5 p8 }, K* g# B& b0 J% V) N• Forwards Material Master Description variances to Inventory Control coordinator in Calgary for
+ }- l/ ^/ q) u) c2 d9 Z' k9 Oresolution.
) ?% ?- H2 `( o" S2 d: b8 n• Identifies material standardization opportunities and proposes changes with end user.$ h+ {* l7 _& L+ Q& H
• Ensures documentation is completed for processing repair and return materials.$ a' d" i  Z0 s
• Manages the issue and return of tools from the Tool Crib.( A' Q; k. X3 S- \5 u: X3 T$ G; \) M: \
• Inspects tools returned to Tool Crib, sends tools out for repair or initiates replacement for tools that are not in good working order.) a" g: B" ?$ Z- }' \4 }! x( c
• Is familiar with MSDS standards for handling of hazardous products.
$ Z* W; W" a3 l7 e/ U4 p$ e# N• Ensures all issue counter transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner 0 L4 }" P- S% E: i3 K0 |9 P
• Establishes and maintain cooperative, respectful and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work. (Various Site Team and Groups). 4 B% X- H: t8 Q8 u- x
• Acts as a first line of contact for expediting delivery of goods.
9 d9 a! k, a  I0 U3 h4 \$ x, t• Ensures that all items are stored safely, accurately and securely.
" U1 ]- O" u: _• Assists warehouse supervisor as required in review of MRP re-order reports for inventory replenishment
+ w  s6 M' M( \- v• Manages schedules, deadlines and accountabilities as assigned.
3 b7 Z" ?, }5 h6 C• Assists in inventory analysis process, in the performance of audits, cycle counting and stock checking of inventory.
0 E3 K0 M9 S- c. k4 T# G! u# w• Has ability to rotate within all Warehouse Positions as required. Provide support (training, practices and procedures) to the warehouse team members.
1 b& n4 @# R' a' O, M0 ]7 g' \7 i! M4 Y• Aids in the facilitation of process streamlining and implementation of effective material management solutions. 0 G* s: B; A0 Q: C
• Performs other Assignments or Project work as required.2 F/ P) L" V, x! T* B( M4 H
. X/ p* J% k$ `2 x6 Q; ]/ o: Z

- g2 g/ K/ \. s+ Q3 `/ ~Education / Experience
8 K5 N# H2 E; t, b  F; s/ y3 N7 x• Grade 12 / GED.
2 j1 t8 {4 R; r/ a4 A• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, MS Word & Excel. + G, A6 W3 X& }6 I% t( s7 Z) r
• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written. ' ?% S) U$ X. r: [) t
• Warehouseman¿s trades certification an asset.
! h3 n( c) S9 i; i9 p- c• Oil and Gas material experience an asset. # D6 v/ t9 e1 t! ~- t; ]
• MSDS, TDG, WHIMS training is required.5 H- K! V$ {0 O' Q& Z
• 2-5 years warehousing and materials experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-10 13:47 , Processed in 0.561178 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.