[招聘信息] Communications & Fund Development Assistant

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 12:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / YWCA EDMONTON. Q' [4 \1 X. u1 r7 K" a$ G3 L6 i
For more information: www.ywcaofedmonton.org
$ f* I1 ?" j, x2 M, _6 E* U
0 V9 W3 M1 j2 K8 |0 R+ p" ~8 JPosition: Communications & Fund Development Assistant / Salary: competitive Note: this is a one year contract position, 30 hours/week, with possibility of extension. Flexible work hours required to attend meetings/events in the evenings / Closing Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009.
7 E( h+ f  n. e( f
5 g$ D1 A& g8 ]- A' MYWCA Edmonton is a multi-service agency with the vision of Women shaping a world of equality, opportunity and choice. We offer programs and services that support girls and women and their families in the Edmonton area, ensuring that each program marks a turning point for the women and girls we serve.  }- y) f3 {- z5 w8 L( K

l7 ~  Z* o8 S6 _We are recruiting a Communications & Fund Development Assistant. The Assistant is the link between the fund development/communications for YWCA Edmonton and has a crucial role working with the internal and external publics. & N! l8 ]( \+ d. Z9 ]% G" Z2 \
/ _2 T, X  i$ T5 Y
Responsibilities/Administration: data entry, prepares mail outs, collate, photocopy, scan documents & prepare materials; learn, populate, and maintain fund development management systems (i.e. Raiser's Edge and relevant systems); assist Managers with marketing/communications materials; organize meetings with external publics.
# Z3 o# j  A% {: a  O- |/ F. }3 m3 U8 N9 a, \7 ?% C4 u; x
In addition: maintain communications materials; type/file various documents; organize office files to ensure they are complete; meet weekly with Managers to discuss work priorities; provide information to callers by assisting with requests and responding to emails; records and distributes meeting minutes as required." U1 c8 q9 g' x: l$ W  U- y3 n0 r% h
) q9 k: K  \/ i! ^7 K0 t4 \
Records Management: create new & maintain current donor/sponsor files, both hard copy/electronic; organize and assemble information packages accordingly for current and perspective donors and other publics; review newspapers & magazines for YWCA Edmonton related articles and organize press clippings; identify/regularly update media contacts, websites, and community calendars.
7 @) O" m# r  h" ]+ `3 c$ J7 i- U  }" g
Qualifications: Post Secondary education in Office Administration (or five years work experience equivalency); advanced experience and proficiency in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel/dBase programs; intermediate experience with Raiser's Edge Fund Development relationship dBase; mature/professional attitude possessing tact, diplomacy & a clear understanding of confidentiality.
+ z0 Y# E  _* m7 R! T5 Y
3 L6 H. y* n1 RPLUS: strong organizational skills pertaining to an office environment; exceptional written/spoken English; able to research, organize, and summarize information in an efficient manner; can effectively manage timelines to meet deadlines. Assets include: experience with website management, a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle.  r, q3 u$ h) j$ m+ X

y/ ], g6 e* e* Z) {TO APPLY - Submit CV & cover letter in confidence to:5 b6 y! Z5 e$ z- D; `& D8 _* N" }
E: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org / F: 780.425.7467
3 M* b- b; ~# n6 XMail: 100, 10350-124 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 3V9
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 21:03 , Processed in 0.137310 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.