找回密码
 注册
查看: 1181|回复: 1

[求职信息] 工作机会

[复制链接]
鲜花(25) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-9-12 13:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
受到我的中介的一封工作机会的email, 目前不想换工作,有兴趣的可以跟帖子里面的联系人和联系方式联系,别跟我联系哈。我跟她也不认识,只是他们公司有我联系信息而已。我看她写如果我不感兴趣可以转信息才贴上来的。4 ~" }8 j' i8 `$ \, f
Dear Martin , 1 j4 h) L6 E" p
I have a great opportunity at a major oil and gas company for the position of Team Leader, Geotechnical Engineering in Fort McMurray. I have the full job description listed below. If you are interested please apply online or email me directly at recruiter@spiritstaffing.com or contact me at 403-244-3012 or toll free 1-866-244-9696. 3 r/ E, M; _' X; X$ s7 v
If you are not interested but know someone who is could you please forward them this email. ThanksMelissa Team Leader, Geotechnical Engineering* to work in Fort McMurray.
* o3 Q* e+ J( L! `* C' Z9 Y1 {5 `  e& K
Responsibilities:  This position is a leader and mentor to the Tailings & Geotechnical Team (TGE). Within the TGE Team provides direction for the team, high-level management of consultants and is owner of the operating and capital budgets.  Must participate in incident investigations within the position’s area of responsibility Provide quality leadership and mentoring of mostly technical staff including direct reports (4) and indirect reports (16) Strategic management of all TGE contractors and consultants Responsible for all AENV Dam Safety compliance and ERCB tailings regulatory compliance, signing as Engineer Of Record on required site documents (may be delegated to qualified senior engineer(s) in the TGE Team) Liaison with SAS Environmental & Regulatory Compliance team to ensure compliance on issues including ground water monitoring, progressive tailings impoundment reclamation, reclamation material salvaging from TGE projects, etc. Accountable person for TGE capital and operating budget and key timely contribution to other SAS team capital and operating budgets for teams including Mine and Tailings Operations Employ sound engineering and decision making judgement for strategic and tactical TGE Team issues occurring in both the mining and tailings end of the business Accountable for tailings facilities, dams, pit slopes and waste dump safety within the Mine operating area Coach and mentor TGE Team engineers in managing and coordination of structure designs, construction and surveillance programs Accountable for basal aquifer technical programs (investigation, modelling, pumping wells and monitoring) within the Mine operating area to provide trafficable pit floors and stable pit slopes Ensure tailings facility and waste dump construction material Quality Control and Quality Assurance programs are in place and specifications achieved; including construction records Accountable for ensuring that all instrumentation of tailings facilities, waste dumps and pit slopes are installed according to design and operating requirements Ensure all tailings and geotechnical systems (dams, tailings facilities, waste dumps, ore stockpiles and pit slopes) constructed, operated, maintained and procedures are applied consistent with acceptable standards of practice Accountable for the training and communication of tailings dam emergency preparedness and response procedures to other stakeholder departments (HSSE, Mine Operations, Tailings Operations, Mine Engineering, Extraction Engineering, Extraction Operations, Utilities, Communications) Responsible for compliance monitoring and reporting on tailings solids and fluids according to ERCB Directive 074 and is accountable for the Geotechnical Advisory Panel (GAP) and Mining Advisory Counsel (MAC) tailings and geotechnical related recommendations Accountable for designing, installing and operating groundwater management systems to meet geotechnical, environmental operating specifications and regulatory approvals within the Mine operating area Provide Key technical support to the Tailings Opportunity Team and Tailings Business Opportunity Manager to: Provide a minimum of 6 month’s fluid tailings storage contingency at all times Comply with ERCB Directive 074 Physical capping and reclamation of tailings facilities Develop and trial new tailings technologies  Requirements: Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full time basis for anyone other than current employer No "fly in, fly out" option is offered with this position. Relocation to Fort McMurray is required Geotechnical, Mining or Civil engineering or equivalent Master’s degree in an engineering related discipline is preferred 10+ years experience in tailings operations, large civil earthworks, 10+ geotechnical/tailings engineering in a mining, consulting or 10+ equivalent operations environmentMinimum of two years of supervisor experience of more than two direct reports Proficiency in English, both written and verbal Proven leadership skills of technical teams Strong communication, interpersonal and task management skills Ability to multi-task between various strategic and tactical technical interrelated issues Registered or eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer (geotechnical, civil, mining, geological engineer) in APEGGA Project management experience in a mining or heavy construction related environment Relevant experience with preparing annual budgets, cost forecasting and engineering administration This position is accountable for the capital and operating (2009BP - $17M) budgets for the TGE Team, along with providing key input to the Mine Operations and Tailings Operations budgets A total of 4 direct reports, and 16 additional indirect reports This position is responsible for the strategic management of all contractors and consultants including contractual and budgetary negotiations and approvals requiring exceptional time management skills, the ability to multi-task with an extremely large number of critical and interdependent projects while maintaining and executing the strategic vision of the TGE Team Responsible for Dam Safety and Alberta Mine Safety regulatory compliance Our Client offers an outstanding benefits package.  Application Deadline: Tuesday 29 September 2009  Number of Vacancies: 1  Please contact Melissa at 1-866-244-9696 or 403-244-3012 to discuss this position further Melissa Khalifa, Staffing Consultant Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc.619B - 36th Avenue N.E , Calgary, Alberta, T2E 2L8Tel: (403) 244-3012 (ext 223) Fax: (403) 244-6033recruiter@spiritstaffing.com www.spiritstaffing.com  Spirit Staffing and Consulting Inc.www.spiritstaffing.com
鲜花(20) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-9-14 19:42 | 显示全部楼层
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 23:30 , Processed in 0.156162 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.