查看: 907|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Family Group Conference Supervisor

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-9-29 15:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Family Group Conference Supervisor – Competition # 944
# X( x- ?% t2 Z3 w6 R4 K          - u8 v2 z: U2 _$ H+ \8 r# r* _
Please include competition number when applying.
* }% Z% m5 w. R# f3 W' i; n) }! a
Category:         Supervisor
; C( e: q% }- k  s  @Closing Date:         Until Suitable Candidate Found9 y6 m+ D7 [9 e5 y; u# e: e/ v. l
Employer:         The Family Centre" r- Q& j3 W( p; \7 J$ y
; V" q) ^" Q7 a. p' `
Title:         Family Group Conference Supervisor
) x2 P2 G3 ^$ D. Q5 |3 {# K* }Address:         20, 9912 - 106 Street3 C1 V4 e0 H. e9 z3 O' r8 I
City:         Edmonton9 c0 t0 t% d- t5 k9 e6 L9 Q% E
# C; ^1 {' n( r& l4 I0 _
Date Posted:         2009/09/10
7 G0 [; |- S" f7 f4 C0 `0 k
$ K/ `. |2 k+ W) |& A, S" \Salary:         Starting salary $41,000 a year
) f) h" m4 W% X8 K& }* a; v% i! V3 g+ A
Summary:         . x4 R1 N. A( P+ s( b* r
This is an opportunity to recruit and supervise a team of Family Group Conference Coordinators.
: R! E6 w- a/ A; K9 PPreference will be given to those will formal FGC training and experience.
. W% s4 o8 k* H. g4 O* `
3 V9 b/ B5 G& @; @Qualifications:         ) ]/ Y8 j) O: Z2 j
A degree in the human service field with knowledge, experience and competence in working with children and families. Three years direct client service experience is required.
/ C2 E7 \, n; {- J  `3 f8 p! n2 t7 ~; H
Knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of Family Group Conferences.
8 o4 V$ P* t6 ?( B* x  k4 N3 x3 h/ b! `% Z2 S; V
Ability to work independently outside usual working hours to fit in with the needs of families., `" q& f) r( f

) L' i0 i$ s0 I% XAbility to travel, current driving license and use of a car for work purposes is required.
( S8 ]5 q: N4 J
. o, g7 @5 f6 |Description:        
0 j  ^% {: ?: o" A" V' bThe Family Group Conference Supervisor is responsible for providing high quality Family Group Conferences. Receive referrals for FGC and work closely with children, families, agency staff and communities to deliver Family Group Conferences.
6 S) Z! a. W0 l( C  c. @3 H2 Q/ h3 ^! b  I, A6 N3 V, U
Provides advice, support and training to agency staff to the appropriateness of FGC referrals, supports staff and other agencies with FGC practice, and facilitates the conferences based on agreed guidelines. These will cover preparation, planning, chairing and reviewing the conferences.# A1 ~! N. C( f5 f+ s
* W2 f6 u" e2 O% f2 F2 s
Is responsible for recruiting and supervising a team of FGC Coordinators as this service grows.
9 V6 v/ t/ r# ]9 ~0 L# d9 c
# Q! d# X! a- O( U% e" {Contributes to the research and evaluation effort to understand and measure the effectiveness of FGCs as part of the overall service development and improvements in The Family Centre. They will develop local, national and international links with other Family Group Conferences projects and ensure The Family Centre incorporates any new initiatives/research information from these projects.
6 f0 W  b, Q5 c$ F0 ]- n$ m
- `7 F8 w$ l% i5 L) U' H1 t; `' \Please forward your resume to:        
5 G+ Q5 N& Y9 Q) R9 P& T
' R5 l* r# J: R1 F0 _Bill Smiley - Clinical Manager - bill.smiley@the-family-centre.com! U1 H- c* C. N# w  E3 U( d! b+ w

- ?+ a2 U' f6 d- f$ MPlease include competition number when applying
0 W% B3 X3 E' q3 F4 s         
9 {7 z8 Z1 v8 N3 R+ V          Last Modified : 2009/09/10
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 02:09 , Processed in 0.079221 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.