找回密码
 注册
查看: 2183|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Client Services Representative - The Business Link

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-1 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The Business Link is a not-for-profit organization committed to the success of the entrepreneurial dream and fostering economic development for the benefit of Albertans.  , M$ ^! b/ |$ V' r

/ F! j8 }+ ]1 T2 T& _Our mandate is to provide access to information and resources that will assist entrepreneurs and the small business community to start and grow their business. The Business Link’s toll-free business information line, web-based services, innovative uses of video conferencing technologies, and walk-in centers in Edmonton and Calgary ensure clients throughout Alberta have access to our many resources.
$ _: T! {. m0 r' S. ^3 p' Z! |# S' h; K$ B: O
We are currently looking for a Client Services Representative to assist us with welcoming clients to our centre, recommending services based on their inquiry, coordinating office maintenance, administrative duties, and data entry.! M5 K; N+ u1 b8 J2 Z

9 b, |4 K+ u/ wPosition Summary
) O+ ]4 w( o% }1 j/ E- M8 C
% ^+ m, _0 d  ~! D•        Providing exceptional client service to walk-in and phone clients of The Business Link and tenant organizations ! [3 \/ i5 w; m) v2 {+ l7 `7 X2 v# K9 c
•        Keeping calendar of events up to date including arrangement and acceptance of new bookings and successful completion of scheduled meetings
4 |" F; _4 s) T1 _( D•        Working closely with the Business Marketing Officer to ensure that the front desk displays are in compliance with TBL’s marketing approach
- {, X2 S- H. E* |•        Promoting TBL products and services 3 C) e% Q2 a) u2 o5 S* C4 {
•        Accurately processing sales and performing daily cash balance . E0 |- O1 E3 ^. K4 i  m& _
•        Providing appropriate paperwork to account payables and receivables
0 Z7 A; f$ R5 ~/ B2 a6 T•        Taking part in team and individual projects that will contribute to efficient provision of TBL’s services across Alberta
. s, D9 ]' ~3 r( T% H( p: Y& ~9 E•        Keeping accurate tracking of client interactions – data entry% E% u5 }  w( C, _! T" t
•        Assisting with administration of the Guest Advisor Program
% R; i* k- h' F1 A- P: [. z•        Arranging catering for various meetings , l0 w( i% c3 i; B6 P- ^9 K
•        Opening and closing of The Business Link Office
, h" n3 i* Z( W% j% i( Z•        Ensuring that the front desk and boardrooms are clean, tidy, and stocked with supplies at all times
+ H0 h" ^. p" b7 }7 g" ]•        Other duties as assigned. 3 S- L4 A2 s" e( R! I
: n" a) ?# x1 o$ O5 x. w6 ~9 P' g; @
( g1 F3 j1 E5 a1 {% i6 V/ P
If you thrive in a fast paced, changing, entrepreneurial environment, and are a team player with exceptional customer services skills and ready to jump in and help the team, we would like to hear from you.9 n9 @8 V0 {$ L7 e! A% W
1 \, `/ b' q3 ]9 b9 O  w+ Q  _% `4 G7 O
, d  i* m8 _7 W! w+ G! _" ~2 K0 [
Qualifications
* J8 L4 i& G  {* ~6 \8 B6 Z9 k+ Q& O. K
Education and Experience9 Z$ g% L1 K& j1 K. Z/ I& r

; `1 ]& m" Z" ?6 ?8 i9 m$ q•        Minimum 2 years of Customer service experience 5 p# o8 m4 [# f- z
•        Administrative experience including reception, cash register, and scheduling+ I* ?0 b/ O" N/ x
•        College Certificate or Diploma in related field.
$ x. h) ]6 d3 N% y' @4 s3 H- i* E0 B6 z7 @9 b
Skills
  y% S8 M5 t& A3 T( Y
# C! B; t$ j, h+ p' g7 W! V0 x        Strong work ethic; o. m+ `6 V) g6 K7 S1 E6 X7 C
        Professional, diplomatic and  self-starter# X$ }! v7 f: t% z" n# V
        Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook! \6 X3 P$ }' U, b
        Problem solving skills to define problems and recommend practical solutions
+ t! V0 m) n2 p9 t        Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels of the organization3 @+ R: R' Y: N" Z( P
        Strong organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities
- f+ ?2 c! Q- @7 g. E        Continuous learning is essential to perform job effectively
, H6 [$ G8 m: n+ h- Q4 l0 C5 n4 R2 `2 B9 `' I7 _4 n
A combination of education and experience will be considered.
1 @7 t/ l. Z: i5 ?' R) @( o( L0 F" H2 N( h5 Q
The Business Link is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.  
: d. b9 G5 F& O  [7 C  |
, K, z( j; _/ x# q+ [5 d9 FFinal candidates will be asked to undergo and successfully complete security screening.% e' U% h6 g  d) a( a2 j

" R2 P/ J9 \7 B7 JIf this opportunity appeals to you, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations by Oct 5, 2009 to:
# C8 J- s4 B2 V; }5 K" ?( i
& p/ v* l" @; M& I8 |Kevin Ramnarine. j' N" N5 b/ B4 Z( H
The Business Link                               
, i0 n5 R3 y- O; g- [100 - 10237 104 Street NW  w& f- N# Y! X- N8 H. U$ `5 `
Edmonton, Alberta
' [; v% b6 G/ uT5J 1B1- \1 p# C% }) e, H: ^& @
E-mail: kevin.ramnarine@canadabusiness.ab.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 11:51 , Processed in 0.128547 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.