[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-1 08:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / The City of Edmonton( U' q# i. S2 C% Y: M! d
Learn about our city here: http://www.edmonton.ca/% G6 E: X$ r5 q2 t. L2 U
For career information, go here: www.edmonton.ca/careers
' |* U3 \. n, j2 z, c# x4 \9 n2 @; Y: \: }/ g$ N
Position: Social Worker #5148 / A temporary, full-time position for up to six months. Hours: 33.75 hrs week, Monday - Friday. Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program. / Salary Grade-Range: 21M, 025, $32.811 - $41.195 (Hourly), $2,214.74 - $2,780.66 (Bi-Weekly). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton / Location: Mill Creek Site, 221 Bonnie Doon Mall / Closing Date: 11:00 p.m. June 8, 2010.% L# L" f! s) W, L/ i. x

9 B: {: M' ?1 e+ {" O' {( G% `Community Building West requires a Community Capacity Builder (CCB) for the Neighbourhood Empowerment Team (N.E.T), a multi-disciplinary approach to crime reduction and prevention. As a Registered Social Worker you will work in a variety of settings and with a variety of citizens and professionals to prevent crime in specified neighbourhoods. / B+ P0 a1 d  y$ a: F/ S4 y
7 M+ W2 V( P: v
NET CCBs work in a close and equal partnership with a Constable from the Edmonton Police Service to assess crime prevention needs and opportunities, implement existing strategies/programs or develop new strategies/programs as dictated by community needs and to demonstrate and report on results. The NET CCBs and their police partners initiate contact and develop collaborative relationships with key organizations and individuals in their assigned neighbourhoods, including Social Workers and Community Recreation Consultants in Edmonton Community Services.3 u, @' ]( q/ D
3 `( Q, o( N7 }
Responsibilities of the Community Capacity Builder include:
( s% d8 @% ]- @
: d- [4 l3 b: x) i4 u! n0 U; Fa) Initiate, build and sustain effective working relationships with the community, colleagues and other agencies for the purpose of crime prevention, including active outreach to ensure stakeholders have opportunities for involvement in community solutions to crime in their neighbourhoods. Solutions must be citizen driven.
6 b5 E  u% J8 ?
" |( x# m0 j( e2 }6 A1 a3 X/ n* Yb) Provide advice/mentorship that develops leadership skills & abilities in citizens/groups so they can form their own collaborative approaches & act on their own behalf to prevent crime. This includes but is not limited to helping to establish crime councils, assisting groups to explore governance models, leading community engagement processes, providing information on funding sources/proposal development & fundraising, and providing board/committee development training to crime prevention focused community groups.& J/ q4 K& A% s' j6 F: ]
5 j. {8 W1 U) N- O7 n: q7 ^: E. S
c) Develop, implement/evaluate crime prevention programming that is citizen driven & meets the needs and circumstances of the neighbourhood. This can include implementation of existing NET programs (e.g., Bullybusters, HALO) as well as other EPS (e.g. School Resource Officers) and City (e.g., graffiti removal) programs or it could mean developing a response that is more appropriate to the identified needs and circumstances.
, n( n3 L5 i# X3 S) y: X9 e. D: e2 p/ M1 e+ C/ d
d) Provide public education, including preparing, distributing and facilitating discussion of relevant crime statistics, demographic data and information on identified social issues in order to engage citizens in awareness and action.
4 P. H/ _% o" Z7 T2 r$ ]* o6 [2 I+ L* ?( B1 @$ e; Q5 _* F5 o6 W0 n
e) To provide appropriate referrals to individuals and groups that need assistance from human service agencies, government departments, health services, shelters, addiction treatment agencies, etc.
0 N; Z' }/ @2 |2 i- I+ G7 i+ I: I% @7 N/ _
Qualifications: completion of a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and three (3) years of professional experience in the provision of social services. A Master's Degree in Social Work is an asset; eligible for registration as a member of the Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW); demonstrated skills/creativity in the above functions, including strong skills in multi-disciplinary teamwork, community and organizational development, and project management; excellent communication, negotiation & collaboration skills; experience in the use of short-term intervention approaches is essential; a sound knowledge base in community development, and preventative services; knowledge of community resources.
7 f/ f. F1 w% l! p! J5 n4 k; g4 D' w  R7 y  w6 [* L6 l
Note: A satisfactory security clearance is a condition of employment. It must be provided before your start date and it is the financial responsibility of the successful candidate. Applicants will be required to arrange their own transportation and where appropriate will be reimbursed in accordance with City of Edmonton policy. This may require the applicant to obtain business use auto insurance.
6 h/ {! \/ c( a/ b" z: b
- `' ~! \1 S: W4 v" vGeneral: Civic Service Union 52 members are requested to send a copy of their application for this competition to the union office. The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
1 g9 q' L8 t1 c/ p+ N$ G! g( @: n $ ^" K  n) L0 T$ d- i! C4 O
PS. The Province of Alberta is a signatory to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade and the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia. The City of Edmonton will accept extra-provincial qualifications which are accepted by Alberta regulatory authorities and legislation in accord with those Agreements. $ u6 h# A+ T- m9 Y+ q; R4 R" T

% n7 J1 B7 b8 C# }5 T, h# oTO APPLY – Submit CV/cover letter in confidence to:* c6 n8 {/ A1 M/ E# _

# H. y5 ?( [6 t, I/ C3 AChetinder Brar, Human Resources Community Services
$ j  D5 o% V. N, VThe City of Edmonton, 11th Floor, Century Place Suite 9803
0 q; W- V/ g0 r102A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3A3   R  d2 @$ t- ~4 p
F: 780.442.5285 / E: Chetinder.Brar@edmonton.ca
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-1 08:41 | 显示全部楼层
感谢christmas分享招工信息!
. z! p+ |! z" C0 ]( C$ yEmployment Opportunity / City of Canada Community Services
  G- f$ ?6 D& U( I0 M1 ~+ @" rCanada TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: workexperience.cn
0 y8 m; m2 ]+ m: A8 ^需要找工作的朋友可以Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-1 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
英语太烂,没看明白这工作到底是干嘛的,有人给中文总结一下吗?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-1 22:40 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
英语太烂,没看明白这工作到底是干嘛的,有人给中文总结一下吗?
! l' y8 V4 P2 C6 h8 U0 `' T' @流浪的小孩 发表于 2010-6-1 13:52
+ _8 ]" U& ]( z
临时全职社工* E0 F4 u% d; |( ^6 V
位置:社会工作者#5148 /临时,全时间长达6个月的位置。7 V3 b. v+ G/ \( m8 L6 U9 v2 i
时间:每周33.75小时,星期一 - 星期五。工作时间可能会受到的条款和工作方案的一个变量小时条件。 /薪金甲级范围:2,100,025,32.811美元 - 41.195美元(每小时),$ 2,214.74 - $ 2,780.66(双周)。该报价是根据双方的联盟和城市集体协议埃德蒙顿/地点:密特,221邦尼杜恩商场/截止日期:晚上11:00 2010年6月8日。
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-1 22:56 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-10 04:06 , Processed in 0.985141 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.