埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 798|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Risk, Compliance & Gating Analyst (Edmonton,AB)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-18 06:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
2010/06/172 F) [4 H4 W+ t" q
Job Title:  
+ L; {# H& x: V& O Risk, Compliance & Gating Analyst  
5 {3 m1 n- H5 R0 X+ V# x Job ID:  0 j! c  R/ a# {8 i0 T
12184  ' b: ?2 t8 x- ]% p! F8 `
  ; j$ q1 {! H2 K7 O4 ]" f! }
Full/Part Time:  5 s: i1 l& p/ V4 w+ A
Full-Time  - v+ e( [! z+ g3 Z/ f( z
Regular/Temporary:  * x7 {  X0 m6 z4 e6 G1 A. g' p/ H* r
Regular    V9 f0 Y$ f+ Q& F( I/ ~. m/ l
Primary Focus  
5 ?1 B' l% u# V% R3 o Monitor, document and report on project risk, compliance and lifecycle stage gating activities for projects managed by the MP Upstream Facilities Projects department.  This includes providing support throughout the planning, design, procurement, construction and start-up stages of the project lifecycle.  Ensure activities and processes are aligned with the company's business practices as well as with Major Project's goals and objectives.  
" S! n  L: b1 K Responsibilities  
1 p% j* n0 B/ d9 {5 E Overall 1 F" I+ i" K, y( C' T

2 H0 `4 d+ s. T, d) H! bDevelop and achieve specific deliverables for multiple projects in accordance with Major Projects' risk, compliance and project lifecycle stage gating processes
  _6 _1 `; c1 b: W$ `
4 k, o% ]* H( P4 `8 [: H9 P. xPrepare status reports and coordinate meetings with internal stakeholders to review the status of risk, compliance and gating deliverables
4 U# [6 Q. n9 i& w$ `% r4 }( ~2 _* c! [
Risk
" k! U5 _" T' N
; @2 H: [$ ?' f, d+ hWork with project stakeholders to identify and assess substantial engineering, procurement and construction risks that are applicable to the project and enter them into the risk register along with an assigned owner ; a( R$ `1 ~% s9 |4 e

6 p# Y2 @" D* _, XWork with risk owners to develop effective and timely risk response plans and mitigation strategies ) w- L) a7 P7 Y! n7 c. l, x
9 k3 S" C" }0 S
Complete qualitative risk analyses on all identified project risk items 1 Z2 n0 A9 X0 N: K
2 B, {/ p3 E+ n+ p+ _, z( d
Support quantitative risk analyses required for major procurement and construction contracts % P6 Q! C1 x4 G" B" }
Compliance % a, t" N2 I$ F! W* w/ N4 C1 n- l

8 p! t. A& E* \0 T8 `1 q; KWork with project stakeholders to identify all regulatory requirements and stakeholder commitments applicable to the project and enter them into the compliance management tracking database
- f: v9 L* n' c: @( P& F" B% t' g+ S
Conduct research into matters relating to the interpretation, communication, application and review of regulatory compliance laws, regulations, guidelines, applications, licenses and inspections affecting the project 4 ?. j' E1 i5 L' h

3 v) |# Y& N+ H) W" `# A* wGather information required to confirm that all applicable regulatory requirements and commitments have been satisfied before field construction activities are allowed to commence and subsequently conclude
7 ]  m- @' E  }4 L( O8 C/ R
! r* `1 L" [! dSupport routine audits for the purpose of verifying the ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements and commitments throughout the course of engineering, procurement and construction activities 0 b& {) }4 }2 }4 k* C4 g; j' G( e1 Z
: T6 r& C& s/ ^* |) ]; V
Support investigations into instances of non-compliance on the project & y8 Y9 J( W3 |# W5 P
% U4 b2 N( B- Y. Z0 V* d0 q
Lifecycle Stage Gating " H- M; a7 u  Y
+ T: D' x" X  }( j* c: h0 F* I& O
Interpret project-specific business requirements, ensure alignment with the project lifecycle gating methodologies and that all gate deliverables are evidenced and compiled in a manner which demonstrates compliance
0 L: B4 D% E( v* [* g
4 o8 e9 M/ _: B, b' _Map, track and report on project deliverables' adherence to project lifecycle gate requirements  9 v. `, f! b6 @7 c

: B5 D/ r- C/ o: kDevelop and maintain a RACI matrix identifying the role of project staff and stakeholders in each of the gating deliverables.  
2 p  F5 d& N6 e3 H1 X  K Qualifications  
! d" \! s- ?) P% @: p* V( | Technical degree in a related discipline with 10 or more years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience 2 R8 Y$ K' F" i$ W3 `

1 y. ]9 U+ A9 v4 z0 nExperience with project risk management, compliance management, project lifecycle stage gating and/or quality assurance and control
5 g# r$ j) e  {, t) p' J! e2 C: u
8 k' _$ t5 r% g* xBasic knowledge of regulatory compliance laws, regulations, guidelines, applications, licenses and inspections related to pipeline pump station construction and operations # F" q1 w* G' c9 v5 E7 @
# A4 }- N7 @+ }- b
Proven ability to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment
7 ]) v) W* ~# L7 s8 u$ k7 W
+ W# |9 t  g$ X2 e( U/ RExperience with database operation and management
6 S+ E$ n  F1 v+ |( G3 I4 m1 \5 B; z1 `) J- F
Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel software, basic knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint software ' [9 H9 D- A# F4 i; D8 }
! x+ b" E& g' R5 o
Existing knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn, Methodware and Teamwork software
- a8 U/ V% B5 y; j' F$ R
3 O' G: D8 f- j! JHave an extensive knowledge of Enbridge's organization. This includes having a strong appreciation for and understanding of the responsibilities in the other departments and business units and how they relate to capital project development and system operations. " b/ ~  G! s% S$ D% W

+ @" w1 ]* A$ Q) b& O; RAbility to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.  This includes the ability to effectively interact with peers, internal and external stakeholders.  Strong written communications abilities, including good spelling and grammar are essential for this position : e$ ~6 _: z. ?$ l. v3 L
! e& X0 t) L! [6 P7 I
Possess an aptitude for successfully building relationships with employees, internal stakeholders, vendors and service providers  4 p3 k6 |' ~. _! }/ j* m4 M
Other Information  8 L8 t, N  X5 n1 \# |$ B; x
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online through our website at www.enbridge.com in complete confidence before July 5, 2010, 12 midnight Eastern Time, quoting JO #12184.  Enbridge employees may apply directly via the Careers section on our intranet site.
2 t1 F7 v* ?# @: Y4 x" V; y( c/ Q. m6 z) o& k9 p
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
. X: H1 n# q* S# Q) [' R
4 y! U' {9 Q2 @- E" {) S2 ~Enbridge, where energy meets people, was named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Alberta's Top 50 Employers for 2010. ' p3 u- V+ v% Z

- ]+ j2 x7 m. @& A$ c- y" C, _Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services8 h4 n9 b/ j0 E
Edmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit:workexperience.cn
. g, y7 V& q- Y8 T. {7 {/ t$ Z需要找工作的朋友可以上Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 23:50 , Processed in 0.148297 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.