埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 872|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Senior Legal Counsel (Calgary,AB)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-18 06:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Title:  1 w; s$ h/ e; r! a2 D
Senior Legal Counsel  + s& F- Q7 q8 n4 _) v
Job ID:  
& Y9 D' L9 a7 [7 }  v4 x1 _; ` 12165  
# u3 o& H% T+ @0 x: x Location:  Calgary,AB  6 z& q! Q$ n- n& h- D& \

4 L  i, E. [5 v% \, E* | 2 f# t# g/ L) J7 d
Full/Part Time:  
! V$ |/ v' u- j Full-Time  
* p' |& ], i. o# L( S Regular/Temporary:  ) c( [1 V# a, Q, _2 i
Regular  ' T. c, M+ G1 i1 {' X# t, a
Primary Focus  
' L6 n) n7 U! g  Z+ G( L! T As the successful candidate you will be responsible for senior level corporate/commercial legal work in the corporate office, including the drafting and review of term sheets, memorandums of understanding, letters of intent and sale and purchase, partnership, trust, joint venture, financing, transportation, services, technology, guarantee and credit support agreements, and a variety of complex corporate and commercial documentation, as may be required. Retain and supervise external counsel, as required on a project-by-project basis to fulfill the legal needs of the Enbridge group of companies. Lead or assist as required in the negotiation of commercial terms with various counterparties, service providers and government departments and agencies, and provide necessary documentation for such relationships. Evaluate, in conjunction with local or other counsel, relevant corporate, regulatory or other legal issues. Ensure that the management of relevant Enbridge entities are apprised of all aspects of the development and implementation of business opportunities. : M& P. s: u9 |/ f# V# ?9 D
  T3 h! z( @1 w7 W- X+ m
In addition to general corporate/commercial legal advice, responsibilities may include the provision of legal advice to various energy marketing functions within the Enbridge group, including Tidal Canada, Tidal U.S. and Enbridge Gas Services (U.S.), and providing legal support to Treasury, Risk Management and Tax as those functions relate to energy marketing, energy transportation and financial hedging. Other responsibilities may include supporting the legal needs of Gas Development and the International group (acquisitions, divestitures and project development, including providing legal support regarding Enbridge's interests in the Alliance and Vector Pipelines and Aux Sable entities).    t9 M) \& u  J) i5 V/ g
Responsibilities  ' i! B! H$ Y) S$ I1 L
Provide legal support and guidance to the Enbridge group as may be required. . ^6 ?! G' f( o3 U
4 f) V! S) @# d* c" y9 l9 _
Retain and supervise external counsel and interact with counterparties and their legal counsel and advisors as required, including negotiation with counterparties and others and the preparation or review of relevant documents.
& X0 v: a% E# c7 N( M6 l: z( V& }9 P4 `. X& ^
Provide legal assistance in dealing with reviews, investigations or claims against, and by, the Enbridge group.
: J1 x/ L% O  z* p: F0 j! e" h. a3 M# Q
Advise Risk Management and Contracts Administration and ensure protection of Enbridge's interests in a timely and cost-effective manner.  
$ B& U9 i( F# a( x+ ? Qualifications  
/ q  i) {1 d4 Z/ c; G& L. o A law degree and qualification or ability to qualify as a member in good standing of the Law Society of Alberta.
8 S1 Y0 `5 i  x$ u2 A" W$ j7 [) E1 y8 w
A versatile and broadly trained corporate/ commercial law background, with a minimum of 10 to 15 years legal experience and having the ability to identify and respond to complex legal, regulatory and business issues on short notice and under strict time constraints.
) u/ C, u) u/ k+ H) B8 ~
+ m9 [1 J# }8 dA broad understanding of oil and gas transmission and distribution (including technical, operating and financial aspects), general energy marketing practices, derivative transactions and risk management practices in the energy industry is also preferred. 3 R* C9 D4 n6 N5 W) a$ ?- U" j( ~

' R6 @& t$ K0 ]7 g2 N" u9 pA business, financial, technical or accounting background would also be an asset. 4 a; Y6 R2 o0 A, ]9 S: ^9 h. j
0 Y1 y; p2 t+ v$ @% `
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.    s- ~8 x; q( y0 x# G2 n0 a
Other Information  
& B' O% P1 `8 |/ F, ^5 q6 h) x If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online by 12:00 PM Eastern time, June 27, 2010 at www.enbridge.com # ?: G+ w8 S; H4 ^1 F2 F

1 V+ G4 i: ]" V7 H4 q& ?% i, W; C8 e) kOnly candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted " E: m( X! |9 l
+ q: c% S/ J9 _5 {+ y$ J1 _
Enbridge, where energy meets people, named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Alberta's Top 50 Employers for 2010 $ z7 Z- n- @4 g2 o
0 E7 m+ W: c; i/ j
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
5 y  |, |- F* J" X: G% `/ h# lEdmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit:workexperience.cn
5 ]* O  |/ P+ n" ]需要找工作的朋友可以上Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 15:21 , Processed in 0.074680 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.