鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-18 06:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description
& o1 s9 _* S" }; B; R
9 S2 e. z, A' k, [. rSenior Planner; @( p, w6 l2 l1 M% H
Job Number: 53456 m6 Q$ S2 f4 n* P
! R" a6 \# H* p2 U) c& s& s% m
As a Senior Planner (Land),  you will primarily be responsible for leading a team of professional planners and support staff in a number of roles in the Parks Branch. This role will include primarily functioning as the senior planner for the land planning function but with an understanding of parkland strategic planning and parks project planning. Duties include:" m+ l" L1 ]; ]7 Q, C
Developing park plans, undertaking and completing planning studies, preparing and updating policies and procedures;% k" c2 X- B! T& N/ X$ c
Conducting development review and processing of land development applications of all kinds (Municipal Development Plan, Area Structure Plan, Neighbourhood Structure Plans)
+ {6 b/ W, S9 d1 {7 f, V( E; ~9 l1 kEnsuring planning applications and information requests are responded to within established timelines and with consistent messages from the unit
2 {% a. Z( ~2 i6 X. P5 ZAs Capital Budget Profile Manager for grade level and seed of new park spaces, you will monitor progress and provide status reports
% Q6 j) i# R! C8 i; U2 [& g- uRepresenting Parks Planning on various operational committees5 Y6 `4 ^) L  b4 k5 G- ^7 k
Assisting middle and senior management with staff management and section administration) b* Q$ g4 B5 f& V3 S& T+ e9 `
Producing planning information and education programs and services to the general public and interest groups
0 C. v4 l" D4 J( @( AInterviewing and recommending appointments, preparing position descriptions and assigning, documenting and tracking work.
  i5 O. X; W# O$ c* w  _' ?' n  v+ LQualifications:: o6 Z! J; E  a, a' f
A Bachelor's Degree in Urban Planning and/or a related discipline.  A Masters is preferred.
+ o  o! `6 V5 w* V; VRegistration, or eligibility for registration, as an Alberta Community Planner, pursuant to the Professional and Occupational Association Regulations Act of Alberta. Must be eligible for membership in the Canadian Institute of Planners.
1 {5 P! E  V) BMinimum of six (6) years' of progressively responsible experience after completion of a recognized degree in Urban Planning or related field.( T2 r  _$ H& V4 ~' x/ c, c
Knowledge of the analytical and technical tool (including computerized information systems), laws and regulations, principles, concept and theories (ranging from concrete to conceptual) used in the planning profession.) a" E0 F6 j4 [% F1 l! K; h
Demonstrated working knowledge of Municipal Government Act with respect to acquisition and management of municipal reserves.6 Z1 `1 y* O$ M5 e' O  g
An in-depth knowledge of land use planning, development regulation planning, policy planning, corporate planning, strategic planning and research methods.% A( ~, O8 O7 s- B# x* ^
General knowledge in economic development, community development, service delivery systems, the planning and development of transportation systems and other infrastructure environmental conservation and protection, and intergovernmental and interagency relations, communications, etc.1 s) j- _- @, ]+ ^/ n
High degree of supervisory, project management and coordination skills acquired through training courses and experience., \6 \* O3 o3 j1 ^) C- N7 R
Knowledge of the Corporate bylaws (i.e. River Valley Bylaw, Land Use Bylaw) and strategic plans (i.e. The Way Ahead, Urban Parks Management Plan, Recreation Master Plan, etc) is an asset.4 J+ c9 P0 S# c7 _% U4 h4 u
Excellent communication, mediation and conflict resolution skills are required.
' l# h3 R3 R3 W3 b8 NHOURS OF WORK: Up to 36.9  hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program.
, t& x" R" v2 P8 l0 i, W, {7 O. d - q1 G  v& j* t& j
SALARY RANGE: 91M, Salary Grade ML2: , $83,898.00- $104,985.00 (Annually).  + L2 [) I$ o# G3 u  L  ]
: U' M& C4 \% c1 [6 e8 U
GENERAL: The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
! B: K9 W. S+ z  6 X$ i+ g3 u& c1 n
The Province of Alberta is a signatory to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade and the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia. The City of Edmonton will accept extra-provincial qualifications which are accepted by Alberta regulatory authorities and legislation in accord with those Agreements.
4 z0 p$ ^8 s, L- l& I1 H
5 F6 F. R* G: Z( ?2 f9 _# j; LHUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT:   MM/ VG
7 I# @  g2 N9 B6 }6 Y. ~, Y: S: k$ `
6 L* I2 {6 a) w" F
) k# T4 U! e/ l4 W' V" ]& PPosting Date: Jun 17, 2010
5 `1 Y0 @9 u8 W& m, LClosing Date - 11:00 p.m. on: Jul 2, 2010
; P  H' k: C3 S$ d6 ?Number of Openings (up to): 1 - Permanent Full-time
: t$ T* W" p9 d" i- QUnion : Management9 }% D8 w6 e0 u2 n  _
Department: Parks Planning (Asset Management & Public Works Department): F) y- X. E8 V  N0 G  o, V
Work Location(s):
  _0 {/ G' R. ~$ GCN Tower, 10th Floor (270)1 p: x5 s  M( J6 u! D9 y
10004 - 104 Ave : K6 `& M" j" @$ @0 n; ?* j
Edmonton, T5J 0K1
+ S3 l, }$ i, k; k  f/ f
! O: h% w2 I* r/ L/ Z$ pEmployment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
( }2 R# M' p/ K" p; Y- CEdmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit:workexperience.cn 0 I& G% Q& ~/ A; L5 i: ], L" B
需要找工作的朋友可以上Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 15:03 , Processed in 0.154987 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.