[复制链接]
鲜花(36) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-22 11:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老柳教车
鲜花(36) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-22 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
这哥儿的评论就更直白了......* f2 j; @! F" F0 ]6 @7 A

" }6 u$ ]! m) r$ ]$ M* UIn response to Rudiger:* ~8 r* q) I, Q

& o+ `( Q' \8 z. e" T( zYou stated that "my family member believes that this is a worthwhile organization because they see the potential for helping claimants" but you then go on to state that the system is built on distrust.4 s; F: O. \4 S, u

Z' T" _8 r: _8 Y  ^3 ]It seems that the environment generated by the employees themselves have gotten out of hand. Distrust has turned to greed and helping other claimants has changed to helping them out the door on to the street.
9 j+ i: Z# Y4 Q1 C, r& B
4 O: f0 s4 k0 ^  o) H, L) e/ ]The government truly believes they have put a system in place to protect injured workers which was to be administered by the WCB but they have taken advantage of this and are exploiting it to their advantage.5 x6 c( d: b& F3 Y4 x2 n( a( D
2 M6 O$ B0 B7 j0 g
No one does anything for free but no organization should be allowed to operate with such disregard especially under the watchful eye (supposed) of the government.
& S5 ?4 k4 S  @+ f$ ^: b4 v
0 X5 y. ~( O( O+ rBy the way, I'm an injured worker and speaking from experience, I have never felt like WCB was there to help me get back to work. They make you feel like you are a burden. I even found another job that wouldn't further impact my injuries and they refused my request and turned down my employment offer (it was an office management position). 2 ~; `" w4 p0 e$ q# d3 j: z
+ }) F! F  H7 m
WCB is no different the EHealth, OLG, BCRail etc - an opportunity to exploit a bottomless pit of taxpayer money regardless of province. It all comes from the same pocket - the "average" Canadian.
鲜花(62) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-22 18:23 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(78) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-22 19:49 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 09:20 , Processed in 0.134571 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.