找回密码
 注册
查看: 1390|回复: 0

Men the difference between friend and boyfriend

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-8-25 21:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Male friends: the night will find you to chat to a late call. 1 F$ _3 Y& h; `: T' w2 v( }1 F" T
boyfriend: middle of the night to see you on the Internet will drive you off the assembly line. $ a, Y9 J) Z% j, S+ J. a
male friends: He will ask you to go out and ask you to give up down to business or skipping.
8 r6 D0 G# E! L boyfriend: he will urge your homework faster,ed hardy t shirts, or with you to discuss homework. 3 J5 |/ X* t2 J# k* {
male friend: when you are sick,christian louboutin shoes, talk about good things you care about.
( j9 m9 z/ U9 B+ k. y/ K0 { boyfriend: you are sick, he would care to bother you and force you to see a doctor. ; r+ `* `, H! R' v# O* ^; O9 o8 ]
male friends: He will try to speak good words to please you, you will find him great. - v3 }/ w, K/ I  \" W
boyfriend: his words are care about you, but usually, as in the command.
$ ~5 [. S; F; P  X male friend: His anything with you, as long as you pleased. ! e% n: s' ^# O+ w
boyfriend: he will help you distinguish right from wrong, but you would think he over-regulate. 9 E+ U$ }2 o" K6 s
male friend: he can only give you a guarantee that you with him,chemise ralph lauren, he was the most happy.
: G$ n/ I) i1 T' a. T9 K6 t boyfriend: he will say he will give you the greatest pleasure. ' S4 i6 ?0 g0 m- m. J: B* C1 F
male friend: His mind the details of your life,abercrombie fitch hoodies, even if you did something wrong, he would not point it out.
0 N: @3 S1 I- l& E  D boyfriend: he will pay attention to your every move,juicy tracksuits, to tell you what is wrong, and where what to do, the ;
  z# C2 n0 W) V4 H. U' H9 W& X  k! I how to interact with others.
. T4 h# u" x4 a( r5 V male friends: He will help you buy your supper, supper,nike air max tn, set you on the class or to work. + N$ O# P8 d$ N
boyfriend: He'll help you eat supper, but he will remind you what to eat healthier; he will set you on the class or on
/ d: S& Y! Q/ D, f" X# Q work, but usually a side, because he will not provide you pulled out of school or absenteeism. Because he knew he wanted to come for your efforts will
: a! ~) W# o: c# L* V0 Y, w. 5 ?( B( f$ r! f2 g& |
male friend: He do not care what you do, and what human beings.
4 A" Q0 |) G1 `. X. `  S+ t! Q4 M* d boyfriend: he is very concerned about what you do, and what human beings. He will also warn you not to what human beings.   C2 c6 |6 D$ M- c1 E: O' C
male friend: He just now. 5 u5 c( i, y/ m5 v3 n) ]
boyfriend: he had foreseen the future, how to self-effort, good for you happiness. : C9 W1 B2 a! X
male friends: He will say, I like you. % p- H3 D! m' X/ ~
boyfriend: He would say, I love you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-27 12:26 , Processed in 0.586832 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.