找回密码
 注册
查看: 1318|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Two Chemical Technologists Positions

[复制链接]
鲜花(77) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-10-14 10:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Fuels & Lubricants Business Unit (2 positions – 13 month term)
, B. f. i4 @" n, }1 C4 I. W( f) c4 j; c' Q  i
Edmonton, AB0 p) l; O0 R6 S3 ~; H8 G2 Q
2 Y; ~6 o( Y" t- Z+ S) e
Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures delivers innovative science and technology solutions to meet the priorities of industry and government in Alberta and beyond. The organization accomplishes this by providing strategic R & D services to advance research priorities important to Alberta, and technology development and deployment services to enhance the competitiveness and success of Alberta companies.5 T" l/ G6 y. t" t$ O6 n) }
6 D$ W. O; Y; ~" q) p6 v
The Fuels and Lubricants Group (F.L.G.) is a diverse laboratory and research environment providing testing and research focused on refined products and upstream crude.  Specific focus areas are in fuel certification (biodiesel, gasoline, jet fuel and diesel), upstream crude and heavy oil analysis and an expertise in renewable fuels such as biodiesel and ethanol.  Our expanding research program work is also diverse, relating to biofuel generation and process refinement, pipeline crude oil blending properties, as well as specialized test method development.( k* M' h  o4 s2 Q& e* \
8 D: Y8 r9 n4 _9 Z: Z/ ]
We require two (2) Chemical Technologists to assist in three program areas:  the Fuel Characterization Program, the International Quality Assurance Exchange Program and Renewable Fuels.  Responsibilities will include performing analysis of various petroleum products using ASTM and CGSB methods and specifications, assist with the collection, dispensing and distributing fuel samples, analyze Canadian gasoline and diesel fuel survey samples, calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment and other general lab duties.  Final candidates for this position will be asked to undergo a security screening.
# d2 p# A. O$ n/ w5 l3 P! ^+ ^8 u
! N4 t: H8 s/ f( D3 \( T  {% |Candidates will have a diploma in Chemical Technology and previous work experience in an analytical laboratory environment would be an asset.  Equivalencies could be considered. Familiarity with petroleum related laboratory equipment, computer skills and knowledge of quality assurance and quality control protocols are desirable. You must have strong communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.  
, y: b5 }7 B! K- s' {8 B$ u
( _1 w: l+ m  [$ e( FEach position is for a 13 month term and offers a comprehensive benefit package in a stimulating work environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and is included in the bargaining unit. 4 t/ `* Q7 C* R% @0 ~  q9 r6 Q

& v& D$ Q9 G0 {5 C& g# J  l& i+ _" i/ QTo apply, please visit our Career page at http://www.albertainnovates.ca/t ... areer-opportunities and apply on Competition # 2288.  Word format for resume is preferred.
1 p6 H# n2 d. W6 U0 L/ q- W
1 E, b6 b- P0 vThis competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
9 {) `0 k' Z: x1 H( f- X7 @
4 L+ n! g2 n4 S4 AWe wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. 4 f+ c% w$ c$ o

" y# n# p: E( p* i( H/ IAlberta Innovates – Technology futures is committed to the principle of equity in employment and encourages applications from all qualified individuals
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 06:05 , Processed in 0.132026 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.