埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2359|回复: 0

Bags this idea has not become a reality.

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-2-15 21:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
in Los Angeles, audio, image, James Chen (James Chen) audio equipment store owner said he was 3 years ago to stop selling products on eBay, but using Amazon's service, because eBay charges too high. But last December,Bags, he began selling goods on eBay. He found that eBay launched last year, describing the proposed product is useful, it does not write his own description of their goods. In the mobile retail
# @6 v: Y1 u! C' M9 M% v growth was disappointing 7 F/ H+ m% n# Z
2 G) W- x7 t5 s" H0 c/ S
5 z4 q' K  Y) A8 B
) M) W. O/ g0 T

8 b; w5 V* C4 `$ \& p6 Q eBay's initiatives have achieved initial success. This year, eBay's site to buy smart phones is expected to consumers at least 40 billion worth of goods, twice in 2010. In addition, eBay introduced bar code scanning applications RedLaser can help users to compare the online and physical store prices. EBay acquired last year, Milo, to help users find what kind of goods sold in local shops. 0 V  T5 P" N4 Z' `& k/ N# Z" Q
need to address 3 C8 _$ j2 k4 B$ ?6 m
this is only part of eBay's current strategy. Through this strategy, eBay and Amazon want to compete more competitive. Amazon's reliability, the discount rate, and numerous third-party retailers to gain competitive advantage. Amazon showed a profit last year, the company's revenues grew 40% to 324 billion U.S. dollars.
: o( b5 m( [$ d& g' X been adjusted several times
8 A" C* v1 V$ J% B. A4 R) u9 a2 e
) ~+ N6 T3 C: d' q6 I: [/ f challenge Amazon 7 a0 e- }- R) L6 t  G! }
the following text of the article:
; `# U' D9 S$ h # E4 v7 F: ~6 n& e) k& \3 [) `
analysts and investors continue to put pressure on eBay Donohue made his earlier commitment to achieve, even if the growth rate to catch up with eBay's global e-commerce market growth. JP Morgan predicts that global e-commerce market will once again increased by 18.9%. Achieve this goal is difficult to eBay. ! @" D  p6 {$ G$ c! p' i
Donohue said: PayPaleBay 5.59 billion, the fourth-quarter net profit fell 59%, eBay last year, about 2,000,000,000 yuan
( k4 j2 N& ^, d* X2 G8 C6 e does not include vehicles, including, eBay's sales growth and merchandise trade since 2006, the total value of the site, has stopped growing. After the start of the recession in the United States,designers handbag, eBay Trading Web site, or even decline. EBay expects the economic downturn will lead consumers to save, then eBay will benefit. However, this idea has not become a reality. " q1 b/ j/ L) `% [6 L, V; j! ^
8 b$ ?( O* S7 k2 M) Q) U

5 ~. R5 ~4 P  ~4 p7 q/ f
# V3 T" m' U: Z7 K% I1 ]  
: k5 d# P' U0 b8 f in
6 i" ?' C" F5 n7 F, X addition, eBay is now a different type of goods, the design of the interface with different areas of concern. EBay believes that depending on the product search, the user will be different ways to purchase goods and to provide appropriate means and the user will be to promote sales. For example, in the field of fashion, users tend to browse pictures, not words. When consumers see a black purse, she can click the eBay in the car, home and garden products, and other areas of focus to take a similar approach. 8 E2 V) v4 T1 L; g0 [' S
( G8 `! Z9 |# a. s8 B. q3 o
But a recent survey, there are many buyers and sellers, and eBay did not find the site design changes, but they believe that some of the measures taken to make eBay easier to shop on the site.
. W' c, s+ T" x  ~) s company in the early, based on the rapid development of eBay. Former eBay CEO Meg Whitman (Meg Whitman) has joked that Whitman's successor, Donohue also tracks eBay, but eBay's growing faster competitors.
- Y, `/ p1 _/ W. ?( I
* J1 d7 {/ I" f  MeBay CEO 约翰多诺霍 (约翰多纳霍)
4 w4 y1 w2 L6 C9 ~3 v7 A' B' [ Lead: But, eBay remains committed to reform, eBay CEO 约翰多诺霍 (约翰多纳霍) that, eBay's rapid growth is still not over .
! o) ^; Q; e" a) F+ Z# y Donohue served as CEO of eBay 3 years, but to promote growth in eBay, Donohue's work well. He redesigned the website and eBay eBay for relocation. EBay is no longer concentrated in the current auction, but as a discount retail site, and the rest in the first quarter of the site by the retail sales. Donohue said last week: down. In 2010, global e-commerce market, sales rose 18.9%. Amazon to expand the lead to purchase such as professional eating up market share eBay's Groupon Etsy site and other retail sites.
* c9 b* o. ]9 Q- e
0 [. @- T+ l9 o+ R
! V% E/ k6 _6 T * @6 Q# V5 r8 i- p
a soap Utah businessman 克丽丝汀布 rand (Krisitin Brandt) recently left eBay, switch to the other sites. She said, almost impossible to make money on eBay. Since eBay charges too much, she even eBay as Brent said: Although the Etsy site traffic is small, but the charges low.
* n7 }. s- Y. l; T. Q' L6 N5 M6 s Global mobile sales
6 ~4 w6 A& Q+ h0 e  O4 V2 I $ i/ ~" T$ W& D: f

0 [8 h0 z& Z9 N6 P Standard & Poor's analyst Scott Kessler (Scott Kessler) said that many problems: they have many problems to be solved. Buyers think, eBay's search results are confusion, correlation is not high. In addition to eBay, there is fraud. Seller, eBay's fees are too high, more likely to major retailers.
& q  G  R/ s/ |. \ ( k# ^, w* h2 c0 q8 q: Q( M& u
Donohue said analyst day on Thursday, he plans next to Wall Street analysts eBay policy. EBay will be more active in the mobile retail and measures, and will enable Web Services integration and PayPal better. However, Donohue is not expected to introduce new products or new services.
2 J5 T' k* t9 K,Five Finger Vibram Kso, the eBay site design is more clean, so users can focus on product above. Donohue eBay's search engine also has invested so that users can better filter the search results. / A& o2 O3 e' w2 H; V3 v$ |# K
Donohue is trying to change the eBay online cheap commodity market to the outside world the impression. He invited major retailers through eBay last season, slow-moving merchandise sales, while more prominent fixed-price goods. In this way, users who do not have patience, you can purchase products directly, without having to wait for the final auction bid results.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 15:48 , Processed in 0.085021 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.