鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2006-3-4 11:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
http://www.canada.com/edmontonjo ... 5abedd7&k=26058
5 R( y9 P. P8 N% @. h8 T
) z/ g. h! g0 w" CNo new mad cow cases found as CFIA completes investigation
' Q) O2 @, Z, w/ l+ g
( O; v3 @: \0 C3 lPublished: Friday, March 03, 2006 ! }! Z! y8 K6 i0 n
OTTAWA -- The investigation into Canada's most recent discovery of mad cow disease has wrapped up without finding any other cases, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said Friday.
' o& r9 j; e  h# z# y1 N7 i' h8 e
渥太华-- 加拿大食品检测中心发言人在周五说,即加拿大最新发现的疯牛病引发的调查已经结束,没有发现另外的病例7 o! c9 `% o$ [: }* [

9 F0 O0 A' m8 D, \  qAfter identifying and tracing two of the affected cow's offspring and 156 other cattle born within one year before and after it on the same north-central Alberta farm, investigators concluded that the case was an isolated one.
( E& \- B; ~# f: A7 V
8 d& z7 G, H9 K, E经过鉴别和跟踪两个感染疯牛病的病牛的后代和另外156只在该农场(位于埃尔伯塔中北部)内一年之中降生的牛,检测人员得出结论,最上一次的疯牛病属于独立病例
/ u: [+ C& O; u: p9 |4 G# m& e% w7 H- N+ K, z
They looked at several possible sources of infection, of which contaminated feed was the most likely. Since cattle are most susceptible to bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) at a young age, investigators focused on what the animal may have consumed early in its life. ! y. i' T6 j" |: g0 s7 P5 ^) A
调查人员检测了一些最可能引发喂养感染的病原。由于牲畜幼年最容易感染上疯牛病海绵体,调查人员把焦点集中在动物早期生活的饲料来源。; R$ K. q+ b/ W+ t( p& F

+ H/ F! i; Y. I1 |2 T8 [, bAlthough an exact source of the infection could not be confirmed, the agency said it is likely that the food was contaminated sometime during manufacture, transport or storage, since the animal in question was born after the implementation of a ban on animal-derived feed. 7 O9 l4 M6 |4 |( J/ m

7 Q1 T8 n6 i2 p5 {* K# ?3 @即便一个准确地感染源并没有被确定,检测中心的人员说,由于可疑的动物是在禁止动物来源饲料喂养实行之后出生的,本次病例有可能饲料在生产,运输,或者储藏的过程中被感染。
; O/ L  Q+ A6 I5 [
) i  ~6 f0 q  K, M! M& Z$ B& C2 eThe feed ban was designed to eventually eradicate the disease, but federal veterinarians say the potential for rare random cases to develop will remain.
) M6 o: F. L, w/ a) Y/ v( u% D; t' m0 D& e
该禁止令的目的是最终根除疯牛病,但是联邦素食协会的人说个别案例还会发生。
0 L) H9 h) ]; p$ n, ^/ b% S" b7 [  P* U, a, `. h
The cow involved in the latest case never entered the human food or animal feed chain. It was the fourth case to be discovered in Canada, and came more than a year after the last one.
% g  g; Y3 x1 x0 ?! }" V$ E3 X( E+ X1 @
前次感染疯牛病的牛肉并没有进入人类食品或者动物食品供应链。这是加拿大发生的第四次病例,在第三次发生后一年之后才发生的3 Z7 p* w: \1 E4 }) k

# H. t4 C- V. |. M% CThe first case in May 2003 temporarily shut markets around the world to Canadian beef, and cost producers more than $7 billion. ' l- [3 I" a, s! u1 c
2003年五月的首发病例曾经是世界市场停止了加拿大牛肉进口,损失超过70亿元4 z/ T/ l  i" G: d% M% h% \/ e' M
© The Canadian Press
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 03:54 , Processed in 0.097823 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.