鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-7-21 16:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 LoveSnow 于 2011-7-21 17:03 编辑
1 Y  R$ {0 x7 K2 n9 v$ U- Q0 }) m( [( N: t
我们公司open一个如下的职位, ( ~- O* j; y, l) K* K$ }
同时如果你有类似的qualification,可以将简历发过来,进入公司数据库$ a' R* ^( N8 \6 \. x8 V% o5 g  k
Summary of responsibilities:
) ^+ S, M+ N; m% o/ ]' M. d- d9 LThe primary purpose of this position is to understand client needs, develop and design advanced communication and control systems for industrial and utility applications.  The work is largely centered in the utility and industrial environments.  The candidate will be responsible for interfacing with the client to determine system requirements, development of control/communication system topology, producing detailed drawings, specifying equipment and writing construction & commissioning specifications for site work.  Design of PC –based or RTU-based substation control systems including software configuration and design and implementation of substation HMI PCs will be part of the role.
3 M( u7 @) u( r: Z2 s6 zDuties would include self-management of assigned projects as well as team based project assignments.  Job cost accountability to perform work within budgeted cost estimates will be required. The ability to write clear and concise specifications is a necessary part of the job.  
  T; u% x; F4 m0 A6 O( o- wCuriosity and ability to adapt to and learn new and varied software platforms is essential.  
- M, ~3 x$ J4 {Successful candidate must be a self-starter that works independently on several projects simultaneously in an overall team environment, while interfacing effectively with external clients, owners and stakeholders.
; y4 r' y4 B& `# ~
- U, Y' n1 O6 ^9 h5 O
, B. E3 P; ~: B5 }5 E1 }: l$ CQualifications spécifiques / Specific Qualifications:" M5 Z3 y5 \; w4 _; |' r$ v
Qualifications  z5 I( F+ z! `) `
· BSC  or MSC in Electrical Engineering
0 c# B2 K5 S! C& P1 L· 5+ years experience in utility or industrial design/operating environment0 M; v3 L) `0 J* E0 h
· Proficiency in the English language with excellent document writing skills would be considered a key asset
) }' h' }4 |' R5 U6 W, D' Y$ S· Familiarity with various common utility and industrial communications protocols including: DNP3/Modbus/IEC 60870-5-101/103/104/IEC 61850, ICCP, IRIG-B, AB Data Highway + would be considered a key asset.
4 ?0 L% \9 B2 \( J5 p. C· Familiarity with utility and industrial communication design concepts including: Ethernet, EIA-232, EIA-485, singlemode and multimode fiber optics, OPGW, and wireless implementation.+ ~. s: M1 N6 D' G$ [) k
· PLC logic/control and system design and programming would be considered an asset.
2 ^; c' ?! L9 i) @· Design experience with GE Harris RTU hardware/software platforms (D200 ConfigPro),  Subnet Solution’s HMI software, and Open System International’s (OSI) scada system and Rockwell AB PLC/RTU products would be considered an asset.7 i6 U3 E; Z2 Q0 m% }
· Familiarity with TCP\IP, FTP, and serial communications is required.
$ W! \; S, p, y5 z/ s" j· Familiarity with various manufacturer’s protective relay hardware and software platforms./ S  W! K: F7 z
· Ability to interpret electrical AC & DC schematics would be considered a key asset.4 y2 v( M+ ]8 X5 L
· Commissioning and trouble shooting experience in SCADA system would be preferred.
鲜花(54) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2011-7-21 16:44 | 显示全部楼层
没说公司,没说邮箱。
  F# y0 Z2 H/ _+ m* I; e我估计是Atco。 ; w* X1 w  S( i% H7 ]6 U
说错了当我没说。
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(219) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-7-21 16:52 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-20 13:25 , Processed in 0.092065 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.