[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-8-17 13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Infrastructure Engineer7 e$ ]' |& n- V! P+ y" h( {
5 S, U  V6 z/ H8 R9 }' G
ENGINEERING & RELATED LEVEL 2
& E) e. ]- R1 l6 S, w+ B, I% u* T  _) k
Community Development , Edmonton - We are committed to preserving, protecting and enhancing the natural heritage of Alberta within a network of parks and protected areas. We are looking for a creative civil engineer to join our team of professionals to assist us in developing our Capital Program.   R6 D* Q; ^) X9 ^/ i& u& h" l# F5 ^1 u
Reporting to the manager of the Parks Operations Section, the Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the development and maintenance of infrastructure planning, policies, standards and guidelines for park facilities and the monitoring of project funding allocations. The position oversees the preparation of a long range capital planning strategy; and has the overall responsibility for provincial coordination of approved capital and major repair projects. Works closely with the Area Infrastructure/Maintenance Team Leaders to ensure consistent, efficient and cost effective delivery of the Parks Capital, Professional Services, Facility Replacement and Development Levy, Major Repair Programs and special projects. Interacts with Alberta Infrastructure and Alberta Transportation and other departments to ensure that development and replacement of parks infrastructure is delivered in the most cost effective and efficient manner utilizing the available resources of the these agencies, as well as those of the Parks and Protected Areas Division. Excellent communication (written and oral), organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary to work with a wide variety of people within and outside the department. The ability to work independently within broad directional guidelines to complete assigned duties and to effectively direct teams to ensure province wide consistency; and the coordination of project schedules and budget control are required skills. Strong computer skills are also required. / L! l# ?" i  q: i& H" `
7 j- ?  I2 n7 b3 _- k5 v# a
, e; Z) H# G$ P! J
Qualifications: University graduation in engineering with considerable directly related experience/expertise in engineering; specializing in a wide range of small scale infrastructure that is typically found in parks and recreation areas located in environmentally sensitive and remote locations. Position requires considerable knowledge and background in civil engineering with skills in interpreting "as built," maps, aerial photos, legal surveys, road, building and utility system maps. Expertise in construction standards, codes, technical specifications and techniques as applied to parks infrastructure is required. A good working knowledge of trades is critical.
- ^) {4 L, t6 c6 I$ P+ S, S) cMust be eligible or be a member of APEGGA. Successful candidate will be required to get a security clearance.
7 V9 G6 ?7 m) _Online resumes are preferred. Please apply at www.gov.ab.ca/pao/jobs or send to 7th floor, Standard Life Centre, 10405 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB T5J 4R7 or fax to 780 422 3142. - e% W. x: D# e  H5 A
Salary: $55044 TO $76212 Closing Date: August 20, 2004.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-20 07:47 , Processed in 0.139700 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.