找回密码
 注册
查看: 1031|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Storage & Backup Administrator

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-21 15:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我公司现在招一名SENIOR Storage & Backup Administrator。 若有人感兴趣, 可以发简历给我。arthurkong513@gmail.com
1 r3 n7 z) r- v' l) ]* q, {4 CResponsibilities  
, n1 ^2 d9 c' t  | Identify and evaluate strategic technologies that are beneficial in enhancing storage and backup infrastructure services
) T7 G- S) f, V. V' `
( S5 }5 E  O5 ]Provide secondary triage of client issues and problems that have been escalated from the Service Desk 6 v) D; Z: x9 i1 E, c

+ o- T* E8 t0 o( e2 V; rInstall and configure NetApp  Data OnTap, HP EVA Storage Array hardware, HP Tape Backup products, CommVault Backup software, Legato NetWorker Backup software (Legacy) and various other appliances
4 N  Z. r, n* Z! a3 L* E+ S
9 ~5 {8 w8 b5 u" G$ UWorking with other OSS team members to identify, plan, and configure Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows servers for integration into the Storage and Backup environment $ B3 ~# l' M+ Z# b& t, P
4 o, ^& ^7 @; G# v: B5 U
Manage applications that support the Storage and Backup infrastructure, including  CommVault, Legato NetWorker, DPM, Quest, and other custom applications   [& S, \/ n9 C! {

6 ?  W- w0 s5 p1 Y  KImplement and support vendor and industry best practices and procedures for the storage and backup environments 3 d" J- i, r" i& z

- @9 X- Y" K$ a$ e# BProvide recommendations and design strategies to improve the operation of the environment based on analysis, trending and forecasting / a) K" d/ {0 C- E, A" @

/ D- Y2 J0 J  u0 w0 DDesign and implement processes and procedures to improve the operation of the environment.
+ |# _- [/ q0 W! v& C' V* t! t
# J0 h$ \( j1 lWrite and maintain Perl / shell scripts for day to day administration and automation , ?' m% L5 s7 d7 n

0 L0 d' |3 d" z& U0 mLiaising with IT customers to determine their requirements and ensure that business needs are effectively translated into solutions
) W% w, k! `' j; S8 K
/ q1 L+ j. R% e1 s0 `; k$ L: EProvide after hours support for  business critical systems  3 g0 e1 {/ N; L1 I  g7 s% @
Qualifications  ! ~$ ^( M4 o! C% Z1 _. z
A degree or diploma in Computing Science or Computer Engineering or a related Information Technology discipline - C" k) H+ i! G' L2 X; f
  t" s. Y5 u6 g- [
Excellent working knowledge of SAN topologies and technologies with a primary emphasis on NetApp data OnTap, HP EVA storage arrays and Brocade switches.Previous experience managing a SAN with the above technologies is mandatory 7 Q) ~1 j  F3 N; k

, _0 C' U& F4 j3 W2 f, C1 C" q3 cExcellent working knowledge of CommVault Simpana 8 or higher,  Legato NetWorker backup software
/ }, S7 I; \4 r' y/ c
+ c; C2 p& c7 |4 e& i/ M1 }+ q* F( kExcellent working knowledge of storage virtualization technologies and concepts
+ j% Z& k* b2 i% f7 }' p( y
# d7 E9 q7 a; T" O- C2 ZPrevious experience with administration of Solaris, HPUX, Linux, and/or Windows would be an asset
6 C7 `( z) r5 K, A+ J
: p6 s1 I2 |/ ]# m3 `Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating effectively with various levels of management 5 p9 r* G2 s4 j) Q  L5 c- w8 U
" G3 b" S% e7 P% Y  o) b5 n
A high level understanding of IT technical infrastructure requirements for large enterprise deployments - c' n- Y4 e5 U& T
. j. z5 |6 P8 Q! [; t* v! x
Ability to interpret business drivers and translate into technical solutions / B' s4 }1 a2 n6 }9 f

* ~( x+ C  h9 C: i! o5 CThorough understanding of Information Technology business practices and processes, including ITIL , `  P1 }; q5 B3 P+ `. U, ~

2 E% [' n1 a/ M0 I( T8 `! wAbility to excel in a self-directed environment : y6 U( `( f. D7 v1 |2 w; c
1 V/ I, Z) q& z" I3 Q
Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Visio, is an asset
0 p' a8 r  H, j. }8 O
* o3 h- ?$ X" Q0 bValid driver's license with a clean drivers abstract & C4 G& W8 j9 L4 ]
5 G& ^  S0 _  M# Q& k
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience  3 |! H5 A7 p( O+ ?7 u, E& g
Other Information
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-26 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
1# blazingocean : }6 r4 A3 |; F2 S3 P: s
4 g3 j8 r  ~7 m! ^" X
: U& p/ f& M; \( {
没人感兴趣这个工作吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 03:19 , Processed in 0.163171 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.