埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2227|回复: 3

一个有趣的工作,Salary: $60,528 TO $83,964 , 19号截止啊.

[复制链接]
鲜花(9) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-5-11 06:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dear All,
0 ?4 ]/ b6 M% V' T/ v3 x7 Q
" m  ~4 z* I, x, W+ g9 m. Y( x; ZThere is a very interesting job.  Please see url:
1 @% q/ C4 |1 n& g" {& F2 p* B& Dhttp://www.pao.gov.ab.ca/jobs/033820.HTM
& w  Q& T, Q9 g' `% Z# V; C
' \  ~* A3 W5 _# [. d2 F
0 h: H+ s! M9 ^. V. k4 v6 @2 K4 {* f- h+ P( a( E. {. E
Management/Administration 4 T9 \. q# o$ R: t6 v/ g
2 e6 T9 n; c% ~" P( F; |* K
Manager, China And Emerging Markets
. p0 j! V+ n% g% ^
4 ]4 Z. `% W* [$ r  t& B9 LMANAGER
* g: a' D  Z% I, N  f; x( |
0 i+ l9 B8 b' g" JEconomic Development , Edmonton - Alberta Economic Development's vision is that Alberta is the best place in the world to live, visit and do business and this will be accomplished by facilitating Alberta's business and community prosperity. ! P& Z' ^' ^  E9 Z. B# j7 j
' H8 L# P! {  P. ]
As Manager, China and Emerging Markets, you will be a knowledge broker and project manager with the Agriculture and Food Branch. Working closely with industry associations, provincial, and federal governments, individual companies, and Alberta's International Offices you will: - Q2 o  d7 q- _
8 [, g3 |% o4 \0 w$ S+ a- W3 s
?Use your knowledge base and network to identify, monitor, and assess significant trends and opportunities related to international trade for the agri-food industry;
; _* M2 s3 ^  }" I8 t8 B! e3 X" I- n
& G+ `2 T/ K% [?Manage staff and resources effectively to deliver results consistent with team priorities with respect to Alberta's International Marketing Strategy;
/ L- K( \4 _7 {
6 I* s3 m  u' @# u" k?Participate in the department Sector Team to advise, consult, and develop International marketing strategies;
. P# Q+ D4 k; {) B% z% ]  v$ O+ P  _* z8 P1 N' Z
?Develop and coordinate correspondence, briefings, and advice to the Minister, Deputy Minister, Assistant Deputy Minister and senior management in conjunction with other government, industry, trade associations, and partners;
6 @8 e: ?4 R/ l! G' k
" T1 [: x! G# g; |, _6 w5 S' {?Lead projects that facilitate export market development including incoming and outgoing missions, training seminars, market research projects, and promotional activities both in Alberta and in our priority markets; 9 T8 A8 f. t6 d3 l

; ]4 u8 ?, A2 VTo be a success in this position, you will possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, and have demonstrated exceptional relationship, team building, and coordination skills. You will be required to utilize your superior analytical skills in order to effectively and efficiently assess information from a variety of sources and compile this into meaningful information for clients and partners. 2 g( i* |% u% ]( F) w

+ h# _  P# ]+ r. [% Q. WQualifications: An undergraduate degree (Master's preferred) in business, economics, international relations or agricultural related discipline and extensive relevant experience in international business settings. Demonstrated experience developing plans and strategies to assist private sector companies and organizations with entering foreign markets preferred. Experience managing, facilitating, negotiating and mentoring would be an asset. FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) certification would be considered a strong asset. , x/ J6 C5 b# l+ ^+ N- d( R% I/ s; D

5 g& ~# M# j+ S3 wNote: Final candidate will be asked to undergo a security screening. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies. Salary: $60,528 TO $83,964 PER ANNUM Closing Date: May 19, 2006.  
9 O8 n( i. U# n& Y( i+ o, v; |6 b# }4 B) r: y

8 c- F4 Q1 n, A/ ~* P" @& h5 _
" A2 n1 k( o" y5 K- B
8 e; a+ r' \  J( O* LCompetition No. 033820-IN
5 o% ~/ G9 j4 q8 o( g) y  s
( J- |$ I! O! W7 X
# \- u: g8 C% v( j
) ~  U! ^" k$ y/ @- ]: S  Open Competition
鲜花(168) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-5-13 22:43 | 显示全部楼层

我很想在爱城开个小店

我很想在爱城开个小店, 自谋职业,卖一些小商品,不知是否行得通,请各位热心人指点,也请有此意向的朋友一起商讨.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-6-20 19:37 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #2 zsm2002 的帖子

我也这样想!!
鲜花(50) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-6-23 03:09 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
要看卖什么东西咯,而且位置也很关键,个人觉得在这里开小店,除非是24小时便利店,不然很难赚到钱地。毕竟这里labour那么高,而且人口又少
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 21:49 , Processed in 0.201766 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.