埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1813|回复: 0

[招聘信息] [华人社区服务中心]招聘Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(PT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-7 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
ASSIST Community Services Centre
' L, n$ l6 [3 b/ y
3 R- {  p6 K; J$ m3 {+ yJob Description
: ^' K6 V& G: ^! {& qPosition Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker
! ~# c# t+ p+ H, p! O9 j* KHours of Work: Part-time (21 hours per week)

0 E  U6 j- p7 ]& o& [
: G; n; E6 d" G7 N3 G4 gPosition Summary: 7 ^( O# w$ L- g5 ~, R
Within the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Alberta Human Services, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker.
  T# M" V( V( i( A/ B: }2 h
8 s0 f5 }8 V, g) n( kKey Responsibilities:" Y4 d$ T9 |! w5 [; ^& Q
•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person4 p8 F2 A6 q8 V& `3 s% _" G
•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST7 g8 |' ]9 l6 D1 S( ~
•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately6 p6 ]. X6 O# g+ n
•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter
! c8 x4 I- @# t, \' a- ^& ?•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents9 k! E7 N  p8 q' s' d& D
•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker
: Q* v, [6 Y: [•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events
5 Z+ \' m! l1 d/ v8 g+ M& x•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events
+ V6 v+ E4 i; r9 O7 W3 z; N•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean1 e; q! P9 |- c! \& a& x) f% v# Y
•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters
( U6 I: L, J; h9 E) z•        Maintain front counter service files/ \' a% M# T' {" ?
•        Perform general office duties as assigned
2 d- P5 X: {, \. A•        Report to ISP Program Manager
4 R, ^! i9 e& k7 U, q! l
$ ^! L! Q8 \% D2 c6 w7 S; OKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:. t# ?: T# {- `
•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person5 t/ K. Z1 B, q# {- w
•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset
/ N8 D1 k5 W7 h8 B& i•        Good English writing and oral communication skills% l( O% o0 [0 `4 P! p/ N
•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients3 ]3 L; r( B  {+ L7 a
•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
4 H* h4 }  N- N•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately
, r2 Q" S2 f$ J8 h•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds
6 r3 G. w+ B8 r. R, }3 c- k•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment! Y2 S8 J2 m8 a+ I
•        Knowledge of immigrant services9 \- p1 G" j9 r; ~
! D) |: V# M% u3 S7 Z/ p/ M+ k
Qualifications:
. w& d+ ]" [$ l* X: t% D•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience 7 g- `+ e$ t: O4 u; C6 k
•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment
' I& Q& I7 \" _- ~" d% [$ @: n- V•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism
& O+ b: O8 n+ V8 {5 _- H•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision
! s( j4 T, ^; l, Q; D0 [
4 r# q4 A- ^% ?+ _# o" e( H% xPlease submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office. 5 y9 M7 W. J4 T% Z& a' ^* S6 @
' `& `/ v" ]  k7 S9 [
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.  No phone calls please.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-1 21:55 , Processed in 0.171008 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.