埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2119|回复: 1

[招聘信息] [华人社区服务中心]招聘:Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(PT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-8-2 09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description0 Y0 r: o6 f% z! p7 D
6 K3 Z7 O/ r3 y. _
Position Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker
5 C. G0 Z' Q; w: P. wHours of Work: Part-time (21 hours per week)# Y: C3 J0 P8 J& Y7 s* |
Anticipated Start Date: The candidate is required to work immediately

/ r+ J* i. @  o5 ]* U1 e/ \0 q- Z' R3 A2 i* B& t
Position Summary: Within the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and Alberta Employment and Immigration, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker.
( Q, o4 N, X! y) R& m
4 U' w6 t' F) y1 U! C" Y1 I+ MKey Responsibilities:( N4 \6 j* A1 U- n3 D
•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person
+ B8 I: T$ f/ \•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST7 n) t! x8 `- j
•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately
+ T  F$ v7 B! ]•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter
+ _. I2 z$ p- o% s/ i•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents
' C4 A$ j* k, t- F•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker
6 k# @* x7 U1 N& ^•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events) _! i+ w& y1 X; w
•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events
* w" r4 i: p: X+ [•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean
! @4 r1 E- B  z) Y  s/ D1 }/ v•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters
2 B0 K# |1 q6 U. v•        Maintain front counter service files* T7 `9 m! r0 i9 K: B
•        Perform general office duties as assigned
* k' z) T- ^4 H* f•        Report to ISP Program Manager8 a1 H( W2 S; M5 `: ^( |: S/ R; A
- N5 y' k/ X, e3 j; a+ J; f
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
; s, e' H: b3 Q$ r4 H3 F•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person+ Z( y, c9 Q  `3 a/ n! {6 y$ s
•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset
$ V5 s) r- \7 h1 l% e# n, s3 j•        Good English writing and oral communication skills) F# z' Y: v8 |. A
•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients
4 x$ M# P) h7 H2 a+ ~1 [! |' L8 a•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook  d) \+ w7 ?! f) h' k# v
•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately * x6 U3 n4 ~# a
•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds
% W$ d* K5 w" u' b) s. t•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment# v& O: E- ~1 Q, e; C  J
•        Knowledge of immigrant services1 M4 b6 E$ ]% {' @- T1 ^
, p8 l: z& P- u# n# u) K! U
Qualifications:/ B6 r/ w9 o4 q+ m1 V
•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience 5 y5 U8 }5 K6 i. p
•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment
+ m$ Y: ]/ h1 r) v/ A( _•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism
# ^! {& X, B  A) F9 S5 _  ]) n•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision
% ^, a) E  z$ Z5 j) h7 o5 `" r2 q. K1 l: }5 {5 [) G
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office. ' X1 q' O; ]' _4 F  `3 C
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.- Q- }; ?  y% z* e& j5 {; p  |
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-13 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
招聘已結束。
  ?. k9 L8 c8 e! K: S7 u$ d+ @Hiring Closed.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-1 02:21 , Processed in 0.113847 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.