楼主| 发表于 2018-3-20 13:29 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Airport outlet mall seeks 1,300 workers at job fair& ~9 r8 T7 ?9 H3 L
8 b3 c- M* e- ?& D
March 24 - 25.. }& f* E& e( `* p5 G; W1 u- c3 t
  P" s: ~2 }4 g0 q2 U
Is your resume and cover letter ready?
0 ~+ Y$ Y% N( L  S# G! S# y
- N8 e1 k- L" R$ g4 G* yContact me: resumedoktor@gmail.com or cell: 780-271-1525  _" E- c. _2 s" y- @- v1 t
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-29 08:31 | 显示全部楼层
Resume, Cover Letter, Job Search, Interviews. - n; x! ~2 e! A  N
; Y* S/ m8 I/ @, }

# ~5 j2 a* \  B- w+ ~(780)-271-1525.5 W' t+ _' m" ]+ o
email: resumedoktor@gmail.com
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-3 15:21 | 显示全部楼层
up up up
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-20 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
up up up
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-20 11:42 | 显示全部楼层
10 tips for landing your dream job in 2018
- ]7 P- R( E; h5 @5 r9 E8 M' ]' P/ Q" H% L* {- I- _
Identify your skill sets. ...
7 }2 e6 E6 y$ X1 K- x9 `Utilize online resources and company websites. ...
3 ^4 q. _9 F! M9 U6 d+ [' }Narrow down your search to the best options. ...
5 f, T# y0 L: v! iSave the best job listings for future reference. ...- u. w+ ~$ ^+ }" f8 H: N
Customize your resume to match each position you apply to. ...& m* [  t9 k6 c  e
Don't restate your resume in your cover letter. ...
" k  P! I9 U! SPrepare for your interview. ...( E& f* b; _4 q/ C& `
Always ask questions.
* T( ]" Y- r7 D3 i& {  M& Z
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-20 11:46 | 显示全部楼层
I Prepare resumes$50 and cover letters$40.
- \; [7 Q/ I7 K2 A& @$ xEach job application should have individual resume and cover letter.
. r5 z7 v& s# SIf you are a new grad or a new immigrant I can help with your job search
+ p% q& `. Z7 ^" H6 J- H& P; M3 q* V( b( }) C9 i- _' m# J
Ph:78-271-1525
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-6-12 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Search Resources for College Grads0 C' f7 v: p7 ~# Z* ~" w- J( _
College Career Offices+ O2 }1 A3 W* ?0 u+ o8 M' `
The first and most important college-student job-search tip, for both underclass students and graduating seniors, is to visit your college or university career office (sometimes called a career services office). Most career offices provide college students with personal career counseling, job and internship listings, and other forms of job search assistance. Career offices also often run job shadowing programs, job fairs, recruiting programs, and other networking opportunities for students and graduates.
; \8 v: L. w5 J( U* B3 g% p) q4 M& {; D  S/ ^+ K6 I% @* x
7 `& Y* X1 B/ [# m  s( a7 b- O
They might also run workshops and seminars on various job search topics.
+ T! p" Q. ~. R8 ]0 U
( v) B  ~3 f8 x# h0 h+ V" @- PA college career office can help with nearly every step of your job search process. For example, the staff can even help you create a resume and draft a cover letter. Many career offices will conduct practice interviews with you as well.+ C0 X( W, g# H, _

K% W9 P' y. h% |College Job Fairs
7 K4 G. U0 Q* lMany colleges host job fairs, both on and off campus. Some fairs are focused on a particular industry, such as a job fair in education or marketing. Taking the time to attend is well worth the effort. You'll have the opportunity to meet companies that are hiring, learn more about opportunities at those companies, and, and at some events, you’ll even be able to interview for jobs.+ X" j. b6 t& y3 `9 N6 m# L

* b# {! F) g$ N; u$ n+ ]Also, check out any job fairs in your college’s town or city. This is a great way to find a local job, which is especially useful if you want a job or internship while you are still in school.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-6-12 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
I Prepare resumes$50 and cover letters$40.# k) R! ?! ^% G
Each job application should have individual resume and cover letter.
1 K/ W- k2 C' P# F7 jIf you are a new grad or a new immigrant I can help with your job search
: C0 ^. q, Y7 {: d& W$ Z, @
# O5 J: W9 B6 S) c/ v- d, jPh:780-271-1525
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-6-22 07:36 | 显示全部楼层
New Year Job Search Tips:  I3 q6 [# H+ v

1 N2 P8 S* G& i, i3 O+ n) h$ J1. Clean up your résumé. “Remove irrelevant experience from your résumé,” says Katie Niekrash, senior managing director of the recruitment firm Execu-Search firm Execu-Search. “While the summer after college that you spent scooping ice cream may have been the best [time] of your life, it doesn’t really apply to a career in finance. Pick and choose your relevant experience, and tailor it to the job you’re applying for.”
+ S: e' x6 t" @& j" L, z/ Q1 D0 ~- N8 e. y
2. Get your references ready. “Prepare your list of references before the interview,” Niekrash says. “Once you have confirmed your two to three references, create a simple document that lists all the relevant information the employer would need to know about them — name, title, contact info., etc. Bring this document with you to all your interviews, so this way, if the hiring manager asks you for your references, you’ll be prepared and look organized.”% L" z2 U- b5 I8 W
( i# F/ Q% k! d- G8 t
13. Stay organized. “Create a master list for all the jobs you apply for. The key to a successful job search is organization,” Niekrash says. “To do this, create an Excel spreadsheet that contains a row for each job you apply for, and include these columns: the date you applied; the company; the contact; the position for which you applied; how you applied; if, when and with whom you interviewed; when you should next follow up or what your next steps are; and the current status of the application. Creating this document should only take a few minutes, and updating it as you proactively apply for jobs should only take a few seconds.”- |0 E% H5 q3 a, ~2 o. {
9 v2 ?% O, n& {! U
resumedoktor@gmail.com
. e* H. l& n# p) zwww.resumedoktor.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-18 04:34 , Processed in 0.164871 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.